• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife teasing me today

fecil

TMF Expert
For almost 30 years my wife has teased me with her bare feet. Today was no different

Attachments

• IMG_7963 2.jpg
    IMG_7963 2.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 2,150
  • IMG_7965 2.jpg
    IMG_7965 2.jpg
    989.5 KB · Views: 1,293
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,317
I think a barefoot woman in jeans with the cuffs rolled up is very sexy. Thanks for sharing.

I think a barefoot woman in jeans with the cuffs rolled up is very sexy. Thanks for sharing.

Here you go buddy, and I'll find some more.

Attachments

• IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 590
  • IMG_6236.jpg
    IMG_6236.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 424
She has incredibly ticklish feet--I just added another passage in the "True Tickling Stories" forum, telling how we got started tickling 30 years ago in college and slowly moving forward. My wife is very ticklish all over and actually does not like to be tickled past a very light tickle, but she has always been willing to indulge me and endure it. Over the years there have been times I've probably taken it too far, but she always comes back around because she knows the effect it has on me.

It's odd because at the same time we were first getting started playing around with feet, even before I tickled her, she got mercilessly tickled as part of an initiation weekend when she became an RA in the dorm. Of course she hated it but she really liked the group (and one of the guys who tickled her), and she saw it all as part of the "fun" which may be one reason she tolerates it now even though she doesn't really like it.

Great pics. And read your history with her in the true stories. You are a lucky guy!

Love the photos....your wife has gorgeous feet. Does she ever wear nylons...???

Love the photos....your wife has gorgeous feet. Does she ever wear nylons...???
Thank you for saying that
Truth be told she doesn't wear nylons except when really dressing up. Where we live it's often too humid to wear them. But I do have some photos from years ago with her wearing them, plus one more in rolled-up jeans.
View attachment 360727View attachment 360728Photo_042809_001a.jpg

Last edited:
Fecil please tell your wife her feet are to die for they are absolutely GORGEOUS. I would give anything to be able to tickle her feet.

she got mercilessly tickled as part of an initiation weekend when she became an RA in the dorm. Of course she hated it but she really liked the group (and one of the guys who tickled her), and she saw it all as part of the "fun" which may be one reason she tolerates it now even though she doesn't really like it.

Care to post that story?

Care to post that story?

I can provide a lot more detail, but here is the short version:

I've posted in various places on TMF, but never written out, the story my wife told me about when she was in college and became a dorm assistant. All the returning and new assistants went on a training retreat, and the first night was devoted to hazing the new members. One of the activities had each new member lay on the floor with their bare feet in a chair. Two (or more) of the senior assistants went to each one and wrote on the soles of the feet, including playing games like tic-tac-toe and writing words and making the person guess what was written. It was all supposed to be innocent fun and my wife told me that she tried her best not to let on how torturous it was for her.

OMG Fecil after seeing your wife's pics from several years ago makes me want to tickle her even more....LOL Let me at her...LOL

I love those situations where the dangerously ticklish are getting tickled in some public or group place and are struggling to keep from reacting. Lovely story to accompany the lovely pics of your wife's ticklish, sexy feet.

Here are her feet last night after getting off the treadmill. Notice her socks in her hand.
IMG_2372a.jpg

With her socks in her hand she is teasing you again I think. You should give those feet a good tickling tonight. Any chance of you making a video clip of you tickling her feet, you would not have to show her face just her feet and you tickling them and her laughing so we can hear her laughter. I would love to see a clip. Again thanks for sharing her feet with us all. Does she know your sharing her feet with us?

Would love to tickle her any night, but one thing I've learned is to space it out and not overdo it. Any woman needs to know that there's a lot more to the relationship than one obsession or another. I don't mean that to sound preachy, or like I've got it all figured out, because I don't. And there have been times over the years when I have pushed tickling, or bondage, or feet too far and have had to back off. We wouldn't have been together almost 30 years and still pretty happy if I couldn't control myself.

Yes, she knows I'm sharing and is making sure that not too much is shown. I have a lot more pics, and a lot more showing her face, showing her tied up, etc but we have to be careful. So not much chance of a public video being posted. I can tell you that her laughter is deep and throaty once it starts. She tries her best to hold it in as long as she can, then she goes through a spell of high-pitched "AAAAHHHHH" before she finally gives in.

Here's another old pic from college. Sorry I have to hide her face. Her feet were dirty from us taking photos outside the dorm (this was during a term break), and this photo was in her dorm room.

TOWEL2.JPG

wow 30 years how cool is that! good for you both man! i personally been into socks for around 26yrs but no one to share it with unfortunately. thats really what makes it fun is when the fetish can be shared with the love of your life. very nice!

wow 30 years how cool is that! good for you both man! i personally been into socks for around 26yrs

Thanks for saying that. I do realize how lucky I am, especially when I see some of the other posts on here. Mine was a perfect storm--met my wife when we were young and both learning stuff--let her know that I liked her feet but did not tickle her (didn't really think about it--she is actually the one who first said "tickle" one time when she had me tied up)--dated for about 2 years and then she got tickled on the RA retreat, which probably in her mind connected it with fun more than with sex or creepiness--and when she told me about it and we started doing it we didn't overdo it.

I only have one photo I can get my hands on right now of her in socks. This is also from the night we took photos in her dorm and around campus during a term break. She was 20 when these were taken, and I imagine she wore the socks in this one because her feet were dirty from taking photos outside. These were also taken with a film camera, not a Polaroid, and developed at a drugstore.

Last edited:
wow man! whew, too cool. there's one other guy on here who has a long history with his wife like you do. i hope i find that someday (again.)

One last one before the long holiday. Here are her feet on vacation about 3 years ago. She had been walking around barefoot at the beach and pool all day.

Photo_040609_012.jpg

Some more from the vault.

Attachments

• IMG_3521a.jpg
    IMG_3521a.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_5325a.jpg
    IMG_5325a.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 231
  • CIMG_2010-04-15-173105.jpg
    CIMG_2010-04-15-173105.jpg
    589.6 KB · Views: 180
I can provide a lot more detail, but here is the short version:

I've posted in various places on TMF, but never written out, the story my wife told me about when she was in college and became a dorm assistant. All the returning and new assistants went on a training retreat, and the first night was devoted to hazing the new members. One of the activities had each new member lay on the floor with their bare feet in a chair. Two (or more) of the senior assistants went to each one and wrote on the soles of the feet, including playing games like tic-tac-toe and writing words and making the person guess what was written. It was all supposed to be innocent fun and my wife told me that she tried her best not to let on how torturous it was for her.

You should write the full version some time. Sounds like a good true story.

OK, so here's my wife's best friend Julia, who lives 2 miles down the road from us. She's turning 46 next week and I think her feet are very pretty and very "real." After I get around to writing up the story about my wife's hazing in college, I have to write about the time I got to rub and tickle Julia's feet. She noticed how I'm always rubbing Amanda's feet when we all get together and watch TV, and was jealous because her husband won't touch her feet. She mentioned it Amanda, and boy did she get more info than she expected...

IMG_8344.jpg

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back