• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Failure Alerts And Notices ?

P

P50

I just got booted, for reasons I'm not aware; probably the Java Ghost [TM] attacked me or something.

It could also be a server matter, or the NSA could be looking over things (there must be a few ticklers in the NSA, I'm sure).

Anyway, it would be nice to have a place on the website (or perhaps better yet, some other site that isn't dependent on the same machines) to post short-term temporary updates on incidental machine-based failures (e.g., the Java Ghost [tm] or normal server resets or whatever).

That way, I would know if I need to reboot here or if there's just a problem to wait out awhile.

Just a suggestion.

Server reboots often happen with little warning We notice that the server is starting to run hot or act wonky and the solution is to reboot. Ideally when this is done a note that a reboot happened should go up in tech help. But if the person who is rebooting has thier hands full, it might take a bit to get to that, and the point will become moot.

Basically if you loose the chatroom and try to get in and can't amuse yourself for half an hour and try again. If the you can't get in still, then the room is down.

Myriads

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back