• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[7/20/13]* Ticklish Fitness Instructor - 4 *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Sara is 5'8 with size 8.5 show and is a fitness instructor/trainer. She arrived to do a fitness session with us, demonstrating Yoga as well as stretches. We mentioned that we had a fitness technique that was sure to help shape abs and she was a good sport and willing to try it. She had no plans or idea it would be our stocks! Once inside, Sara becomes noticeably ticklish as the feather softly glides across her soft athletic soles. The fingertips and feathertip prove to be effective on her as well. Next, we make use of our new seatbelt attachment as we suspend Sara's arms over her head and tickle her vulnerable torso and underarms, which she can't stand! She attempts to get away but to no avail - the belt minimizes her movement. From there, we tie Sara's toes back and bring out all the tops to drive her crazy: feather, wombaton, brush, anything to make her plead with us to stop. We even use the flosser on her soles AND underarms/torso,which proves effective too. During her exit interview she comments on just how sore her abs really are. We're sure to sneak in one last tickle on her soles before she leaves us - which she was NOT expecting and it shows with her look of shock. This interview footage is at the end and absolutely free!

Many of you expressed interest in seeing us bring back a fitness type to our stocks and your patience has paid off as we finally got one. She literally was not under the impression this is what we had planned, but after some compensation she was fine with us selling it. The spontaneous element makes this clip pretty good and the girl is medium-high ticklish on the intensity charts. Here are a few photos and a preview - I hope you all enjoy it!

STATS

Length: 28 Minutes (18 Feet Only, 14 Upper Only)
Starring: Sara Wintock
Shoe Size: Sara (8.5)
Relevant Sequals: None
Sara's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Ticklish Fitness Instructor 4 - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

Attachments

• sarawintock.jpg
    sarawintock.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 2,762
  • tfit4-hires2.jpg
    tfit4-hires2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,187
  • tfit4-hrs2-1.jpg
    tfit4-hrs2-1.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 3,033
  • tfit4-hrs5-1.jpg
    tfit4-hrs5-1.jpg
    773.1 KB · Views: 1,864
  • TicklishFitnessInstructor4Preview-Forum.wmv
    4.1 MB · Views: 2,391
Bonus Photos

A couple extra bonus photos!

Attachments

• tfit4-hrs2-1.jpg
    tfit4-hrs2-1.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 649
  • tfit4-hrs6-1.jpg
    tfit4-hrs6-1.jpg
    757.6 KB · Views: 617
  • tfit-hrs3.jpg
    tfit-hrs3.jpg
    710.5 KB · Views: 606
  • tfitin4-hrs1-1.jpg
    tfitin4-hrs1-1.jpg
    755.8 KB · Views: 998
The best fitness chick you ever had was that smoking hot black girl! But your right I dig fitness or even muscle girls(anything strong or dominant) bodybuilder types it's a pretty weird little niche in the community . Keep up the good work.

I agree. I like the black girl too, looks like she's not that ticklish though.

Now THAT was amazing... and she looks so familiar!! 110%, genuine reaction and she was ticklish! Very!!

after watching the sample- It's Jordan from TA- she still is HOT in my eyes - Please, do MORE with her and BREAK her if you can

Yeah, Kamie was only moderately ticklish, but I was up front about that fact when I released the clip. I'm still in touch with her and her fitness career is doing very well. Sadly, she has very little time as they have her running around a bit so it may be some time before I can work with her again, if ever.

Kamie from Ticklish fitness instructor 3

will you be doing more with Sara- Hopefully something MORE torturous for her

This WAS pretty damn torturous, so I'm not sure what more you could want it was long and went on for long periods of time without letting up. As to the other question, nope, this will be a one and only I think.

will you be doing more with Sara- Hopefully something MORE torturous for her

Now that was Hot!!!
I love seeing health women like Sara tickled tortured!!!
Sara also has very sweet looking and very ticklish feet!!!
Love her big hearty laugh and her helpless reactions!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Thanks! It was a good clip and fun to do also. A lot of variety in this one.

Now that was Hot!!!
I love seeing health women like Sara tickled tortured!!!
Sara also has very sweet looking and very ticklish feet!!!
Love her big hearty laugh and her helpless reactions!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back