• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly at the convention

Tysuio

TMF Poster
Make sure to check out my first story:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?230787-Rachel-at-the-Fair&p=3495263#post3495263

Kelly was a tall slender brunette with straight hair down to her shoulder that she had pulled back into ponytail. Her size 7 feet were extremely ticklish especially between her long slender toes. She had on a pair of white shorts with a green tank top and a bright pair of mismatched patterned socks. Kelly had spent the last three weeks preparing for this week’s activities. She had gotten daily pedicures and had been applying lotion to her feet with socks on every night, all in an effort to become more ticklish. Kelly now was sitting cross legged on a set of stocks in a booth at the Convention center the day before opening. Her friend Rachel was fiddling with a camera trying to get the shot to look just right.

"Thanks for getting me this job Rach!" Kelly said.

"Yeah, well it was pretty easy to be honest. You're going to draw quite the crowd this week." Rachel said looking at Kelly through the cameras screen. "Perfect. You ready?"

"Yeah, I think so." Kelly smiled.

"Ok remember to be cute." Rachel said turning on the camera.

Kelly smiled brightly and looked to the camera and began to speak.

The next day Kelly was back in the same booth wearing the same clothes except for her socks which were nowhere to be found. Also this time she wasn't sitting cross legged on the stocks but was rather locked in them arms up over her head, a strap over her thighs and her long toes tied back and spread out revealing the sensitive spots in between, her Feet were glistening from the Baby Oil applied to them. Her brunette hair was a mess and she had tears streaming down her face. Her mouth was wide open and producing an infectious laughter that drew a large crowd at the little booth. The crowd watched as a group of girls used brushes and fingers to drive Kelly insane. The crowd laughed and jeered as her pleas for mercy only encouraged her tormentors. All the while to the left of her on a large TV a video played on repeat, featuring a much less disheveled Kelly retaining her socks sitting on the same set of stocks that now held her sensitive feet hostage. The crowd watched as the young girl laughing and begging before them spoke calmly in the video.

"Hi, my name's Kelly and you might be wondering what's happening to me over there." Kelly said tilting her head off screen towards her now begging self. "I'm sure by now I'm laughing my head off and begging for mercy." Kelly continued to smile while talking. "Well, I'm being Tickle Tortured, and for just $1 a minute you can Torture me too. So while you watch my current tormentors do their work allow me to explain some of the equipment being used on me. First of all the contraption I'm sitting in is called The Stocks. They are a Restraint device that we use to expose my most ticklish spots for you to Tickle. Staring from the top you can see that my arms are tightly secured up over my head preventing me from bringing my arms down to protect my underarms sides or stomach from Tickling hands. Over my thighs we have a strap that keeps my knees from bending, this helps to keep me from moving my ankles to try and wriggle out. Then of course we have the Stocks themselves, that is the piece that keep my ankles from escaping. Lastly we have the dreaded Toe Ties,” Kelly wiggled her socked toes. “this setup will prevent me from moving my Feet or hiding my Soles from any of the Tickling. Alright so now you know what's keeping me from escaping but what is it you are going to use on me? We are also offering two different Tickle Tools for you to use today for a onetime fee of just $2. First off we have the Feather, when using the Feather make sure that you use the quill side and not the Feather side, also try using this tool to get in between my Toes, that will Drive Me Insane." Kelly giggled. "We also have the Hairbrush which is absolutely devastating on my Feet. Or if don't want to use any of these items you can just Tickle me with your fingers, one helpful suggestion for you ladies with long nails, raking them up and down my Feet will make me squeal. So go on over to my friend at the table over there sign up and learn about what services we offer. Oh yeah and one more thing, I'm sure I'll be begging you to stop and let me go, but the truth is," Kelly leaned toward the camera and cupped her hand as if to keep her present day self from hearing her. "I Love It. No matter how hard I laugh or how much I beg Do Not Stop! Taunt me! Tease Me! Tickle Me! Torture Me!!"

The screen went black for a second before the video started again.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! STOP STOHAHAHAHAAWP!" Kelly begged looking to the crowd. "DON'T JUST STAND THERE STOHAHAHAWP THEHEHEHEM!!"

People in the crowd just laughed and pointed.

"But your video said you like this." One of the girls teased.

"You said it yourself 'Do Not Stop.'" Another one chimed in.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! NOOOOHOHOHOHO!!" Kelly screamed throwing back her head.

"Five more minutes girls." Rachel called over with a giggle. This only increased the girls pace trying to fit as much into those five minutes as they could. The two girls at Kelly's feet picked up their brushes and began to scrub Kelly's arches and heels, while using their free hand to scratch under and between her toes. Each of her underarms had one girl dedicated to it as they danced their nails in the hallows of Kelly's pits causing Kelly's hands to flail around trying to free themselves from their bonds. Another girl took a place behind the stocks and reached around quickly running her hands up and down Kelly's rib cage.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! NO MORE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MAKE THEM STOHAHAHAHAAWP!!!"

"Tickle tickle tickle!" The girls teased.

"SOMEONE PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE HELP MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE!!" Kelly screamed to the crowd. But she was met only with camera flashes and taunts.

"Keep going girls!" Someone yelled from the crowd. "Remember no matter how much she begs don't stop!"

Kelly heard the video start up again, why had she made that video. At the very least she could have left out the part about not stopping. But it was too late now; she was at the crowd’s mercy. Besides, when she had made the video this is exactly what she had wanted.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!" Kelly continued

"Times up ladies" Rachel said walking over to the stocks. The girls got up and left the booth. "How you doin' Kel?" Rachel asked wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"Alright." Kelly said adjusting in her restraints to get more comfortable.

"Ok, you get a short break before the next group." Rachel said walking back to the table. Kelly looked into the crowd and saw a group of girls pointing at her and talking to each other. She thought back to when Rachel had been in her place at the fair and the conversations her Caitlin and Julie had that day and couldn't help but smile at the girls while listening to them.

"Why is she all tied up like that?" Said a cute girl with blonde hair a pink t-shirt and blue jeans with white sneakers.

"Oh my God they're tickling her! It's hilarious!" Said her brunette friend wearing shorts and a tank top with some converse.

"What! Really?" The blonde said looking back to Kelly.

"Yeah, I just watched a few girls going at her a minute ago." Said the Brunette.

"Why are her toes tied up like that?" Asked a tiny girl with short bright red hair wearing a pair of black and white striped tights, and a short black skirt and a black corset.

"So she can't move her feet away." The brunette giggled.

"That's horrible!" The redhead said looking to Kelly with concern.

"It's ok look she's in that video over there." The brunette said. The redhead watched the video intently and then looked over to Kelly. Kelly smiled brightly to the girl and waved her hand in the restraint.

"C'mon here comes another group!" The brunette said. The three girls went and sat on the floor right in front of Kelly. A pair of young girls walked over to the stocks and knelt at Kelly's feet. The Brunette kicked off her shoes revealing some bright white socks.

"Why did you take off your shoes?" asked the blonde girl.

"To get comfortable." She replied. The other two girls followed suit and kicked off their shoes. The two girls at Kelly's feet began to lightly tickle her.

"Heee Hehehe. Oh no." Kelly giggled. The two girls looked at each other and began laughing.

"C'mon tickle her more!" The brunette girl shouted. The ticklers began to tickle with more enthusiasm.

"Emily!" The red head shouted to the brunette in disbelief.

"Oh c'mon Kara, she wouldn't have signed up for this is she didn't like it." Emily said. Kara looked at Kelly as the two ticklers switched to the brushes. Kelly exploded in laughter and pulled at her restraints. Her eyes were shut tight and her mouth was wide open and producing the most infectious laughter Kara had ever heard.

"Yeah, I guess so." Kara said looking back to Emily.

"Oh man guys listen to her hahaha." The blonde girl said

"I know Ashley isn't it great!" Emily said "Keep it up girls!"

"Hahahahahahahaha no no no no nohohohohohohoo!" Kelly laughed as the girls ran the brushes up and down her soles. In between her bouts of laughter Kelly couldn't help but notice the cute redheaded girl curl her stocking covered toes every time she began to beg. The girls worked her over for another two minutes while Kara squirmed nervously. Kelly locked eyes with her the whole time. Rachel walked over to Kelly and told the girls their time was up. "Hey Rach. get those three right there." Kelly said motioning toward the three shoeless girls sitting just the other side of the barrier. "I want them next. Especially the red head!"

"Well we didn't have anyone lined up next anyway so why not." Rachel said with a shrug. Kara's heart stopped as Rachel walked over toward them. "You girls want a turn?"

"Seriously!" Emily yelled jumping up.

"Haha yeah, special request from our victim over there." Rachel smiled.

"Hell yeah!" Emily said with a evil grin. "C'mon guys let's go!"

"I don't know." Kara said covering her left foot with her right nervously.

"Oh c'mon Kara it'll be fun." Ashley said following Rachel and Emily. Kara nervously followed her friends over to the stocks. Rachel began to explain some tickling techniques to the girls when Kelly motion for Kara to come over to her. Kara walked over shyly.

"I like you tights!" Kelly said brightly.

"Oh, thanks." Kara said wiggling her toes.

"Haha, you're pretty ticklish aren't you?" Kelly asked watching Kara's toes squirm. Kara's eyes widened in terror. "It's ok, as you saw I'm pretty ticklish myself. So you and your friends are going to tickle me right?" Kelly said.

"Ummm..." Kara said looking at Kelly's predicament.

"It's ok I want you to. I asked for you specially. Soooooo... I'm not worried about your friends going easy on me, but it looks like you aren't so sure." Kelly said as Kara shrugged. "Do me a favor?"

"Umm... sure" Kara said her stomach tight with anticipation.

"No matter how much I beg you or your friends to stop DON'T! The more I beg the more I want you to tickle me. Tease me, make me tell you I love it, make me beg for more, make me scream for mercy, but whatever you do, DO NOT STOP!" Kelly said looking Kara right in the eyes.

"Why would you want that!" Kara asked shocked at how direct Kelly had been.

"The same reason you do." Kelly said with a knowing smile. Kara turned bright red it was true the thought of being in Kelly's place excited her. She had never considered tickling anything sexual but seeing the device Kelly was in she kept thinking of every sensitive spot that was exposed.

"So you're sure then?" Kara asked.

"I'm sure" Kelly said as the other girls walked over to join them. Ashley took her position behind Kelly and Emily sat at her feet. Kara knelt at Kelly's other foot.

"Alright have fun ladies." Rachel said taking her seat at the booth.

Ashley began to poke at Kelly's sides causing her to jump, Emily and Kara just watched as their friend tickled the helpless stranger.

"My feet are getting lonely." Kelly said with a cocky tone. With that Emily began to tickle Kelly's left foot causing her to squeak and jump. Kara began to lightly tickle Kelly's other foot.

"Ha, haha, C'mon is that all you got?" Kelly taunted. Emily and Ashley began to tickle harder. Kara looked down and saw a box sitting under the stocks.

"Hey Em." Kara said looking to her friend.

"Yeah?" Em said a little annoyed that her friend was not tickling.

Kara pulled out a bottle of baby oil. "We should put this on her feet."

"Oh yeah! I saw them use this stuff on her before!" Emily said covering Kelly's feet.

"Am I getting tickled or getting a massage? C'mon tickle me!" Kelly taunted her ticklers.

"If you insist." Kara said handing Emily a brush. Kara began to violently scrub the brush up and down Kelly's foot.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Kelly screamed as the unexpected sensation overwhelmed her.

Emily and Ashley just watched in shock at Kara's complete attitude change.

"Don't just sit there tickle her." Kara said. Emily joined in and began to scrub her brush on Kelly's heel as Ashley dug into her ribs.

"Hahahahahahahahaha shitshitshit." Kelly laughed. Another crowd started to build as Kelly's infectious laughter filled the air.

"Uh oh Kelly, looks like we got an audience building." Kara said pulling out the box from under the stocks. "What do you say we give them a good show?" Kara handed Emily another brush. "Use both."

Emily took the brush from Kara and began to scrub both brushes on Kelly's oiled foot. Kara began to work Kelly with two brushes of her own.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!! NO FAIR!!!!" Kelly screamed.

"Fair? Who said anything about fair? Emily teased.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD OH GOD!!" Kelly's knees shook violently as she tried to move her feet away from the brushes.

"Hahaha, look at her squirm." Emily laughed.

"Yeah these toe ties are just evil, her feet are just so ticklish." Kara looked down into the box. "Hmmmmm...That could be fun!"

"What?" Ashley asked confused.

"Ash, come take over for me I have an idea." Kara said taking some of the contents of the box. Ashley began to scrub Kelly's feet as Kara went and straddled Kelly's legs facing the crowd. Kara turned back to Kelly and got right up close to her ear.

"This is a lot of fun, I found a really neat toy in that box down there I hope your toes are ticklish." Kara said with an evil smile. "Aaaaaaaaaand if you beg really good I'll give you a special treat."

Kara Pulled out two electric flossers and turned them on. Kelly immediately recognized the sound.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THAHAHAHAHAT!!!" Kelly screamed.

Kara slid the flossers in between Kelly's toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA NONONONONO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK OK ENOUGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP STOP." Kelly said pulling desperately against her restraints. Rachel looked over to Kara and let out a giggle. The crowd enjoyed the new intensity of Kelly's suffering egging the ticklers on and taunting the helpless Kelly.

"I bet you wish you could move your toes now huh Kelly?" Kara said switching between her toes.

"Wow that's sooo mean hahaha." Emily said watching Kara do her torturous work.

"Yeah and these toe ties are really well thought out," Kara said using the flossers to point as she explained. "See how they spread her toes apart like that? It's perfect for getting in between them, and trust me it's unbearably ticklish in there because that skin almost never gets touched."

"You're EVIL!" Ashley said setting down one of her brushes to add some more oil to Kelly's feet.

"Hahahaha yeah I guess I am." Kara laughed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP PLEASE!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T TAKE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHO MOOOOOOHOHOHOOOOORE!" Kelly was going insane, she could hear the sound of her own voice in the video she had made. "DON'T JUST STAND THERE MAKE THEM STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She yelled to the crowd. But no one was about to stop her tormentors. "STOP STOP STOP!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"Oh man if anyone ever did this to me I'd die!" Emily said.

"Are you saying that we should stop?" Ashley asked.

"Hahaha! NO WAY! This is waaaaaaaay to much fun." Emily said increasing her efforts. "I'm just saying she must be going insane."

"I want to BREAK HER!" Kara said much to the surprise of her friends.

"I can help with that." Rachel smiled while holding up two more flossers. "Left or right?"

"Hahahahaha! Perfect! I'll take her right." Kara said moving both her flossers to work on Kelly's right foot while Rachel slide hers between the toes on her left.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA. NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOO PLEAHEHEHEHEHEHEESE. STOP THEM! SOMEONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA. HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLP!! I CAN'T! I CAN'T!"

"I love hearing you beg." Kara said. "Tell me to tickle you more."

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHO" Kelly laughed.

"If you tell me to tickle you more then we will stop." Kara said reassuringly.

"OOOHOHOHKAY! PLEAHEHEESE TICKLE MEHEHHEHE MOOOHOHOHORE!" Kelly yelled.

"Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... if you insist." Kara teased to the amusement of the crowd.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Kelly couldn't even beg anymore, all she could do was laugh and pull violently at her restraints.

Rachel looked up to Kelly's face, her head was flung back and her mouth wide open producing the most intense laughter she had ever heard. She looked to Kara and saw an evil grin spread across her face as well as that she had shifted her position over Kelly's legs slightly. Rachel couldn't believe her eyes. Kara had moved one of her legs under the strap that held Kelly's knees and slid it up in between her thighs and was proceeding to use her stocking foot to rub Kelly's womanhood. Rachel got up and whispered into Kara's ear.

"You are just plain mean, don't worry the crowd and your friends can't see that from where they are. Here let me give you a hand." Rachel moved up to Kelly's shorts unbuttoned them and began to slide them down exposing her lacey thong. She leaned in close to Kelly's ear and whispered. "Have fun Kel." Rachel watched as Kara slid her black and white stockinged foot through Kelly's shorts. Rachel grabbed Kara's ankle leaned into her and whispered. "This is for Kelly." Rachel scribbled her fingers on Kara's sheer stockings.

"Hahahahaha!' Kara jumped at the short tickle. Rachel moved back to her post at Kelly's foot and resumed her torturous tickling. Once they had Kelly worked up into a frenzy again complete with desperate pleas for mercy, Kara began her sadistic work once again. Rachel watched in amusement as Kara rubbed her stockinged foot against Kelly's womanhood. Kelly was inconsolable she was in the best of heaven and the worst of hell at the same time and Kara knew it. Rachel looked to Kara who mouthed the words 'check it out'. Rachel looked back to Kara's foot as she placed her foot against Kelly's underwear. Kelly began to rub herself against Kara's foot to her amusement.

"Alright guys let's break her! Don't hold back give it all you have!" Kara said winking to Rachel. Rachel looked back to Kara's foot and couldn't help but laugh when she saw what was happening. Kara had taken her foot and moved Kelly's thong so that there was nothing between her stocking foot and Kelly. Kara then placed her foot on Kelly and began to wiggle her toes right against her pussy. Kelly couldn't handle it anymore.

"APPLE!! APPLE APPLE APPLE!!!" Kelly screamed.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Emily asked applying more oil to both Kelly's feet.

"Hahaha, it's her safeword." Rachel answered

"What's a safeword?" Ashley asked while quickly scrubbing both brushes from left to right on Kelly's left foot.

"Welllllll... it's what she yells when she truly can't take anymore tickling. When she says Apple I'm supposed to stop the tickling and give her a break." Rachel said with a grin.

"We're not going to stop though.... Right?" Emily asked setting down the oil and picking her brushes back up.

"OH HELL NO! Hahahaha" Rachel laughed. "The convention closes in 10 minutes so we'll keep this going until everyone clears out!"

"Hahaha YES!" Emily said digging in with her brushes. "Is there anything that will make her even more ticklish?!"

"Actually... Hand me that box real quick." Rachel said pointing to the box under the stocks. She pulled out what appeared to be a bottle of lotion. "This stuff increases sensitivity almost tenfold. Kelly hates when we use it on her." Rachel opened the bottle and poured a generous amount on her hands and began to rub it in to Kelly's feet and between her toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA FUUUUUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUUUCCK!" Kelly Squealed.

Rachel took more of the special lotion and walked up to Kara's foot and began to rub it in. Kara could barely stand it even through the stockings she could feel her feet becoming more ticklish. Kara resumed her footjob with her now lotioned foot as they all resumed their tickling attack. Over the next ten minutes Kelly began to have orgasm after orgasm but all she could do was laugh. The crowd began to disperse and the girls stopped their assault. Kelly was a wreck. Emily and Ashley grabbed their shoes and came to say goodbye. Emily gave Kelly's feet one last tickle before diapering into the crowd with Ashley. Kara turned herself around to face Kelly straddling her.

"I'll give Rachel my number, give me a call sometime so you can have some revenge. No restrictions, no safewords, just pure UNBEARABLE TORTURE!" Kara said and then began to walk away.

"You can count on it." Kelly said with as much of a smile as she could muster. "Oh and by the way...." Kara turned back to Kelly. "Thanks for not stopping."

Intense and you didn't have to strip all her close i like writers who can do that in a story. Now that's good writing

Another amazing story, loved it. Look forward to reading more of your work, Thank you.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP GOING!!!! these are my favorite stories this one and rachel at the fair you gotta keep the seiries going and bring pink, blue, green, and the other girls back! more teasing and foot play wood be great but u cant please everyone ;-) great work keep it up!!!!""

Great story! Thanks for sharing a nice, thrilling tale! :D

Amazing is right, and super hot! Would love to read the revenge story. Well done.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back