• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's time to start filming again.

ViperGTS

I've been on hiatus due to a combination of personal life happenings - but I'm going to jump start Viper Productions again.

I'm looking for lady lee's to come get tied down, tickled and teased. If that sounds like something you'd be into, shoot me an email at [email protected] and we'll talk. :) I'm based out of the Philadelphia area.

See you around. :tickling:

I wish I could, but I am afraid she is no longer available! Don't worry, the old favorites might be gone, but I promise you will have new ones to drool over soon. :D

Great News. Please keep up the great work and dont forget nylon foot tickling and orgasm play in your videos please.

Great News. Please keep up the great work and dont forget nylon foot tickling and orgasm play in your videos please.

I second that with the nylon tickling :)

Wish you good luck to find many models which you can tickle toture :)

LittleRed I think is volunteering to be a tickle victim for you ViperGTS. At least I hope so I would love to see a clip of her tickled.

I would also love to see a clip of you tickling Superticklish2 who is from Philadelphia area if you can get a hold of her. I can't wait to see the new clips Viper your the man.

:toast: back at you LittleRed. I know I would love to see you tickled by ViperGTS you should contact him or he should contact you. Let's get it done.

Seriously, though, do you think you'll be sticking to TMF members and local ladies, or will you be looking into professional fetish models?

You know, after you bring back Becca. :D

Seriously, though, do you think you'll be sticking to TMF members and local ladies, or will you be looking into professional fetish models?

You know, after you bring back Becca. :D

A lot of the professional fetish models are TMF members you know :)

A lot of the professional fetish models are TMF members you know :)

True, but many of them are also members solely for the advertising opportunities and extra money they'll get by being here, and not because they have actual tickling fetishes.

I'm sure there are some who meet both qualifications, in which case, huzzah.

Hello ViperGTS, where can I buy "brink of tears I,II,III"? I wish you good luck in starting up Viper Productions again.

OR maybe another forum member can repost them

Last edited:
Heck, if you just put up all your old clips on clips4sale, you'd probably sell a lot just with reopening that...

Is Becca one of your candidates for this new work? Has she work with you previously? I am looking forward to seeing your new work and where can I find some of your earlier works?

Hey ViperGTS, have you done anything new? Where can it be found?

Hello, sir, excuse me. Please forgive my bad English. I'm a Chinese. I like your ViperProductions tickle video very much, but I don't know where I can buy it. Can you tell me how to buy your video? Thanks very much。

hey I'm in the del county pa area , I'm a guy maybe I could tickle a few females !

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back