• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Polish tickle spa

Thanks man, loved it! Especially the closeup of the hot Polish woman's sexy feet while she was being tickled and I liked how you could hear her laughing and that she wasn't holding it in!

great stuff! could not download from youtube can someone post the clip in wmv format thanks!!!

I remember when someone posted a link to two Polish Spa clips, and this one could not be downloaded. Nice find! Thanks!

I'm thinking about moving to Poland and applying for a job there. :D

Very nice! Marta is one sexy ticklish client!

Quick, we need to bring this shit here!

I remember when someone posted a link to two Polish Spa clips, and this one could not be downloaded. Nice find! Thanks!

Yep. I had them on Dailymotion. Gone now.

~ toyou

Is the pretty blonde girl Marta the girl on the table being tickled? Can someone translate?

Hi! :)

I thought that after that many years of just watching the forum - here is a occasion to post something :). So - here you are, the translation. Sometimes I wasn't sure of the english words - I put some other proposals in the ().

The title: Łaskotanie na żądanie = Tickling on demand (in Polish it makes a nice rhyme)

0:00 It's mrs Ewelina and her torture tools.
0:07 Don't worry, it's not a secret CIA prison, but the first tickling lounge (salon?) in Poland.
0:13 I tickle with various feathers, first of all the peacock feather, which is the best feather to tickle because it tickles the whole body and I use it mainly for tickling the back.
0:23 I use also the ostrich feather, which is very delicate (gentle?), delicate as a mist, and I tickle with it the neck area and the armpits.
0:33 I also have the duck and goose feathers and it's them I use to tickle feet and palms.
0:39 Apart from feathers, also fingers are used. The session takes from 15 to 30 minutes and looks like a typical massage. And the effect:
0:47 The tickle treatment is definitely pleasant. Being honest I'm even shocked, that it's such pleasant, because I expected hmm... (0:56) bending (hehe), laughing... and it's really relaxing, very much.
1:00 I think that Ewelina is a big professional when it comes to that, you can see the years of experience.
1:07 Ewelina is addicted to tickling.
1:09 The idea appeared when my partner was tickling me and I thought - why not to open such a business, maybe more people would like to be tickled.
1:18 I think, that on many people, on many faces it makes a smile, that from a start they think of it as of something not serious, but because it's relaxing and pleasant for us, I think that after a time they will come back.
1:35 We live in such times, that people are very busy and very often they don't have time for themselves, so I hope that a few people will be tempted and they will come to me to tickle them, because they don't have - for example - a close person, who would want to fund (treat?) them that.
1:50 ... even if not everyone is aware that he wants to be tickled, what our sound engineer discovered (came around?)

As great as that clip was, getting the translation made it even better. To think that the tickle therapist got the idea when she was getting tickled herself. Sweet.
Great first post, poltk! Thank you!

my college girlfriend was Polish. best feet I've ever played with and delightfully ticklish. ahhhh the good ole days.

Bump: did anyone manage to save this? I had a drive damaged and lost a ton of clips, and the YouTube channel is done.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back