• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Abuse membership subscription

TB1024

TMF Poster
What a great great value. At 29 dollars a month, and the amount of quality content that's available, the subscription is a steal. I wish more companies offered subscriptions. I'm going to save hundreds of dollars with this subscription.

Thanks Tommy! I wish other companies offered this type of deal.

Tickle Abuse is my pick for best tickle site. I like that TA's girls are everyday women. He updates regularly and he is a fetishist as ourselves. You will find enough videos to make the price a bargain.

Can't recommend them enough, Fantastic value for the money you pay.

While I agree this is a good value, I wouldn't hold my breath on other companies following suit...

What a great great value. At 29 dollars a month, and the amount of quality content that's available, the subscription is a steal. I wish more companies offered subscriptions. I'm going to save hundreds of dollars with this subscription.

Thanks Tommy! I wish other companies offered this type of deal.

yeah that is a normal offer for joining a site for multiple months. though you do get alot with TA there is no plus member section yet I hope one day there is :D
not sure what more could be offered but hell i'm sure tommy could figure something out lol

To offer an entire inventory to download potentially every single clip a company made for a small flat rate? I'm sorry...I just don't think that's equitable... but hey if you found a source or two to do that.... good for you guys, I just won't do it.

Lots of companies offer that. It depends on your business model. If they make money so be it.. The Tickle Channel, Bondage Channel, Bondage cafe.. UK Tickling... KInk.com... Christina QCCP.. all the big hitters do it.

I don't know if I'd concede to all the big hitters majority, but are they all opening the entire library to downloads or streams?

Lots of companies offer that. It depends on your business model. If they make money so be it.. The Tickle Channel, Bondage Channel, Bondage cafe.. UK Tickling... KInk.com... Christina QCCP.. all the big hitters do it.

Actually I don't...for the same reason that Darth stated - I know it works out for some producers but I think I would lose so much money, I'd be out of business within a couple of months.

I produce seperate clips for my website and my stores. It's a lot more work that way but it means I can include more varied content on the members site (interview clips, for example) and still stay in business.

Right, exactly my point. I didnt think you did that either and your model makes more sense to me. Cant just give away your store :).

Actually I don't...for the same reason that Darth stated - I know it works out for some producers but I think I would lose so much money, I'd be out of business within a couple of months.

I produce seperate clips for my website and my stores. It's a lot more work that way but it means I can include more varied content on the members site (interview clips, for example) and still stay in business.

Right, exactly my point. I didnt think you did that either and your model makes more sense to me. Cant just give away your store :).

you guys think that that might be why you aren't getting as many memberships to your stores as TickleAbuse.com??? If I see you have a clips store I expect those videos to be on your website, that is what I am paying to be a member to your site for. to not offer it does limit people coming to your site, not to mention it will cause alot to ask for there money back when they see your aren't. Besides why would you come on here to argue this??? no one is saying ohhh uk tickling needs to do this or striker does?? it seems like you came on here to bad mouth another producer and well try and justify why you do what you do. the fact is that you came on her to just make people think your stores are better then TickleAbuse.com but all you did was ensure that people will choose his store over yours cause they are getting what we all expect. your clips on your clip stores and more. that is why one buys a membership to a producers site. and for you to know what is on TickleAbuse.com mean that you have memberships to his store. so knowing that why wouldn't people join TickleAbuse.com hell other producers have memberships to his site sooo it must be better then theirs lol. so how about you two remember to not come on a thread not about your store or product unless you have something positive or constructive to say :p

ohh and being that I have a business degree his business model seems fine. if you add up all the factors which if you haven't figured his out I'm not going to tell you cause it is business 101 and well if you didn't pass that class you shouldn't own a business then :p

No badmouthing, just do not agree with the approach. Obviously you are just a jerk and your comments aren't worth responding to in the first place other than to address the membership layout. UK's formula to me makes more sense and if your expectation is to see someones entire library to just download.... ha...good luck finding that across all studios. Kudos to TA if he wants to do it, but I'll never subscribe to that mentality and it doesn't appear UK will either

No badmouthing, just do not agree with the approach. Obviously you are just a jerk and your comments aren't worth responding to in the first place other than to address the membership layout. UK's formula to me makes more sense and if your expectation is to see someones entire library to just download.... ha...good luck finding that across all studios. Kudos to TA if he wants to do it, but I'll never subscribe to that mentality and it doesn't appear UK will either
looks like your being rude to people like always. but I doubt anyone has a hard drive large enough to download all of his videos maybe the ones they like. and yes you were bad mouthing tommys business model. what it seems like is that you and uk are upset that no one critiqued your sites. lol got to say it is funny that you went out of your way to respond to this thread not to mention if he wasn't worth responding to why did you??? lol cause he totally hit the nail on the head XD otherwise why post again after him??? ohhh cause he was right hehehe hope your night goes better then your argument on here about sales models did :p
peace out ohh you you don't need to respond to my post either no no really don't try hard not to :p

Someone sounds envious that's all. TA's business model doesn't make sense to you but maybe you should wonder why it doesn't make sense and figure it out since nobody is more successful at producing tickling videos. This is a fact, not an opinion, #1 tickling membership site and #1 clips4sales store for some time now.

you guys think that that might be why you aren't getting as many memberships to your stores as TickleAbuse.com??? If I see you have a clips store I expect those videos to be on your website, that is what I am paying to be a member to your site for. to not offer it does limit people coming to your site, not to mention it will cause alot to ask for there money back when they see your aren't. Besides why would you come on here to argue this??? no one is saying ohhh uk tickling needs to do this or striker does?? it seems like you came on here to bad mouth another producer and well try and justify why you do what you do. the fact is that you came on her to just make people think your stores are better then TickleAbuse.com but all you did was ensure that people will choose his store over yours cause they are getting what we all expect. your clips on your clip stores and more. that is why one buys a membership to a producers site. and for you to know what is on TickleAbuse.com mean that you have memberships to his store. so knowing that why wouldn't people join TickleAbuse.com hell other producers have memberships to his site sooo it must be better then theirs lol. so how about you two remember to not come on a thread not about your store or product unless you have something positive or constructive to say :p

ohh and being that I have a business degree his business model seems fine. if you add up all the factors which if you haven't figured his out I'm not going to tell you cause it is business 101 and well if you didn't pass that class you shouldn't own a business then :p

You should read people's comments before launching an attack. I didn't criticise TA's approach or his store, I'm not claiming my stores are 'better' than his and I'm not 'badmouthing' him (neither was Darth for that matter). I simply responded to a comment by Admiralbeatty which mentioned that all my C4S were available from my members site. They aren't, I produce different content for both and I gave my own reasons for doing so. It's no big deal, and I have every right to post accurate information about my website when it is mentioned in a thread, so please lay off the pointless flaming.

Here's my original post again, as you apparently didn't understand it the first time:

I notice all the free and unsolicited business advice comes from people who are not running clip stores. I also believe having studied Business that it is as much an art as a science. A successful business model cannot always be recreated like a chemistry experiment can. If this was true then I would be looking to copy Apple or Amazon and not Tickle Abuse!

and yes you were bad mouthing tommys business model. what it seems like is that you and uk are upset that no one critiqued your sites.

No, I wasn't upset about anything at all. Again, you should read people's posts.

For the record, Darth wasn't badmouthing TA's business model in the first place anyway - he stated it was good value for money but couldn't see all the main producers following suit as it's hard to make money that way. I think he's right - mainly because membership sites cost a fortune to run and taking a big loss on C4S sales, would prove too much for many producers to survive a move to that sort of model. TA managed it successfully, as did ticklingsubmission and a couple of others (and more power to them!), but not the majority. That's why most of the tickling clip business takes place on C4S, and only a very small number of membership sites exist. It's really nothing to cry about though.

No, I wasn't upset about anything at all. Again, you should read people's posts.

For the record, Darth wasn't badmouthing TA's business model in the first place anyway - he stated it was good value for money but couldn't see all the main producers following suit as it's hard to make money that way. I think he's right - mainly because membership sites cost a fortune to run and taking a big loss on C4S sales, would prove too much for many producers to survive a move to that sort of model. TA managed it successfully, as did ticklingsubmission and a couple of others (and more power to them!), but not the majority. That's why most of the tickling clip business takes place on C4S, and only a very small number of membership sites exist. It's really nothing to cry about though.

Darth came on here to say hey "his business model doesn't work unless you make really good content that everyone wants otherwise you need to charge more" basically which is what every producer should want to do. so yeah in any country you are in any forum you are on that is bad mounting. second if you came on and only said hey my store doesn't have everything that is on my clips4sale store no one would have involved you but you didn't you came on said that and that darth is right so that's why you got thrown into this. if Tommy did that to you you would be saying ohhh how rude he is.

I know...it seems to come with a lot of unwarranted abuse also!
your getting abused on here cause you should have said no not all my content is on my store and nothing else and you wouldn't be abused. secondly alot of us don't have clip stores cause we have real stores and business to deal with. Tommy makes a living at what he does but how many people out there can do the same with out needing a second job or living in a state like Florida where rent is cheap as shit and for like 200 dollars a month you got a studio apt??? there is only so much money in tickling and I rather not worry about producing videos when I could be out living a video instead. as I am sure most people giving advise on here are.

so if you don't want to deal with this stuff stay off a tread unless its title is Uk or darth membership store ok :)
Have a nice day

Darth came on here to say hey "his business model doesn't work unless you make really good content that everyone wants otherwise you need to charge more" basically which is what every producer should want to do.

No he didn't say that - that's just what you read in to it. He responded to the OP's suggestion that more producers should follow the same model, by saying that it wouldn't work for him personally, and that he couldn't see many following suit. He also said:

but hey if you found a source or two to do that.... good for you guys, I just won't do it.

second if you came on and only said hey my store doesn't have everything that is on my clips4sale store no one would have involved you

That was what I said

but you didn't you came on said that and that darth is right so that's why you got thrown into this.

No I didn't. I agreed with darth that it wouldn't work for me either - nothing wrong with that

if Tommy did that to you you would be saying ohhh how rude he is.

No I wouldn't - I have no problem with Tommy

your getting abused on here cause you should have said no not all my content is on my store and nothing else and you wouldn't be abused. secondly alot of us don't have clip stores cause we have real stores and business to deal with. Tommy makes a living at what he does but how many people out there can do the same with out needing a second job or living in a state like Florida where rent is cheap as shit and for like 200 dollars a month you got a studio apt??? there is only so much money in tickling and I rather not worry about producing videos when I could be out living a video instead. as I am sure most people giving advise on here are.

No idea what point you're trying to make here, but I also have other work and 'real' business, and I'm sure many other producers do also

so if you don't want to deal with this stuff stay off a tread unless its title is Uk or darth membership store ok :)

It isn't really any of your concern which threads I respond to. I was responding to the comments between Admiralbeatty and darth, which mentioned my site - I wouldn't still be here discussing it but for the obnoxious comments thrown around by certain people. In any case, I think the OP's original post has been sidetracked enough at this point.

dude if you don't get what you did wrong you never will. all the points i made you basically just said I was right but phrased differently. point is if you want a good website with lots of members you need to have all your clips on it plus extras for plus members. tom site works and would work for everyone if you offered all your vids. it is never a over night winner it is a years of truely hard work. and lessening to customers and what they want. that is why it works for tom. his customers get what they want and they tell everyone else too.

tickleabuse.com is a great deal and why should i go to other membership sites anymore when most do what you a darth do the thing the majority of members are tired of. buying a membership to someones store and not getting all the vids when that is what we expect as bare minimum.

dude if you don't get what you did wrong you never will. all the points i made you basically just said I was right but phrased differently.

I see...that's a novel way of looking at it. I'm pretty sure all the points I made directly challenged all of your comments but you're welcome to keep interpreting things as you choose.

point is if you want a good website with lots of members you need to have all your clips on it plus extras for plus members. tom site works and would work for everyone if you offered all your vids. it is never a over night winner it is a years of truely hard work. and lessening to customers and what they want. that is why it works for tom. his customers get what they want and they tell everyone else too.

tickleabuse.com is a great deal and why should i go to other membership sites anymore when most do what you a darth do the thing the majority of members are tired of. buying a membership to someones store and not getting all the vids when that is what we expect as bare minimum.

I already said that TickleAbuse is great value for money. I didn't even enter this thread to debate that...I entered it to clarify the earlier comments which mentioned my site and then to respond to the stupid insults thrown at myself and darth.

Neither was I looking for business advice or help with my website - it's actually doing fine as it is and since you really no nothing at all about it - the amount of work that goes into it, what my various incomings and outgoings are or where they originate - it's not something you can advise on or help with. I'm not trying to build a site like Tommy's or to compete with him on that front at all. I'm perfectly happy that we produce different content, have different websites and I doubt we even share that many customers. It's great that you love TA so much but it's a shame that you have to demonstrate that through insulting other producers.

It's great that you love TA so much but it's a shame that you have to demonstrate that through insulting other producers.

not insulting you if you haven't noticed but you came on here for no reason other then to say darth is right(or as you put it I agree with him) on top of saying your site doesn't have all your clips4sale vids on it. just come on say that your clips4sale vids aren't on your website store and thats it. but by saying you agree with him when everyone knows he came on here to say that his store makes more sense then toms because he isn't "a big hitter" is insulting. I mean why come on here other wise. it isn't a thread about him or you and yet he waned to dispute with the original poster that it doesn't work for others cause we aren't big hitters? whats a big hitter??? a company that started out small like everyone else and offered all his vids on his membership site and people said hey thats what I want and ohhh he is makes money??? so what ever other producer is a small hitter??? if you don't get how it works for him fine but don't come on here agreeing with someone who is saying tommys doesn't work. he can say it as nicely as possible but it is uncalled for. there is no reason to say anything. he and you could have pmed the person and said why but to publicly do it is the problem

not insulting you if you haven't noticed but you came on here for no reason other then to say darth is right(or as you put it I agree with him) on top of saying your site doesn't have all your clips4sale vids on it. just come on say that your clips4sale vids aren't on your website store and thats it. but by saying you agree with him when everyone knows he came on here to say that his store makes more sense then toms because he isn't "a big hitter" is insulting. I mean why come on here other wise. it isn't a thread about him or you and yet he waned to dispute with the original poster that it doesn't work for others cause we aren't big hitters? whats a big hitter??? a company that started out small like everyone else and offered all his vids on his membership site and people said hey thats what I want and ohhh he is makes money??? so what ever other producer is a small hitter??? if you don't get how it works for him fine but don't come on here agreeing with someone who is saying tommys doesn't work. he can say it as nicely as possible but it is uncalled for. there is no reason to say anything. he and you could have pmed the person and said why but to publicly do it is the problem

Your ability to misinterpret other people's comments is amazing. Darth said nothing of the sort and his comments were perfectly valid - they were in response to the OP and not an insult to TA at all. I'm entitled to discuss his comments in the thread with him publicly (this is a public forum), without requiring permission from you or anyone else. If you choose to believe that darth's comments contain a hidden agenda, and he secretly has some grudge against TA that's up to you but it has nothing to do with what was actually said.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back