• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NO more Ryan...PLEASE!

St. Louie

TMF Expert
I can't take it anymore! Is anyone else as annoyed by that giant picture of Ryan sticking her tongue out...8 MILLION TIMES!!! Please, do us all a favor and tone that down! I cant stand to look at t he screen anymore.....PLEASE help! Take it down!!!

I have passed your comments on to Jeff.

Myriads

No...

Hey, it's his damn site. It's in his hands.

I bet if we stopped buying his videos and joining his stupid site he would care.

I agree...

Personally, I feel that that god-awful laughing sound effect is WAY more annoying than the actual tongue picture itself.

Jeff, come on man...do us all a favor and get rid of the ad as soon as possible.

Thanks.

jeeze

its gone now but think about it. jeff advertises makes money. half of that goes so all u can make fun of his ad. in other words he pays for the tmf. so deal with bad ads.

I think Jeff would have toned down his advertising months ago, but as it's something the "Troll" mentioned as well, something keeps him from doing it. I guess he didn't want to easilly cave in to something the troll asked for, even if 99% of the rest of the membership wanted it too.

folks the Ryan add is gone. The new one is silent based on your feedback. It loads pretty fast also.

Myriads

Myriads said:
folks the Ryan add is gone. The new one is silent based on your feedback. It loads pretty fast also.

Myriads

Sorry Myr.
I got my facts wrong anyway. The ad I was thinking of must have been the much one with the BONG!!!, rather than the Ryan Conner one. I know that because Speedo was waffling about it to me in the chat room about how he'd been bugging Jeff. I only ever spoke to him in the old chatroom with no password protection and the Ryan one was only up recently, so it could'nt have been the one he mentioned.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back