• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You may interview my models: FFPNYC

Fetish Affairs

TMF Master
You may interview my models: FTFPNYC

For those of you who don't know me, I run a foot fetish and tickle fetish party biweekly in Manhattan.

I'll be happy to pass along any questions you have for any of the models who work at our party. You may post questions here, and I will reply with what they have to say in regards to your questions and whatever else you have to say or share with them.

You may see the girls who work our party at:
www.FootTickleFetishPartyNYC.com
Email us at: [email protected]
You will see videos on that site as well as we also make videos.

You can ask them about the videos, or, real life experiences, or, party experiences, or, anything.

As you will see, the girls are not only stunning, they are as well very cool. That being said, feel free to ask or say whatever you wish.

Angelico

Last edited:
Tell Lana that based on the vids on the site she is gorgeous!

I have a few questions for her and Lux:

1. How many people go for tickling compared to foot worship?

2. Has the tickling ever been too much? If so, what was done to get to that point>

3. Is the tickling genuinely fun for you guys?

Sorry it took so long to reply to you.

It took me a while to get a hold of Lana. I will speak with Lux as soon as I can, and get you her responses also.

This is what Lana said in response to your questions to her:

-She said at our parties it is approximately 50-50 insofar as guys wanting to worship her feet, or, tickle her feet and body.

-She said that at times the tickling has been too much, and, that it depends upon the guy. Some guys she said wrinkly can be kind of rough for her. She said something along the lines that sometimes the tickling can be painful because people dig into her very deeply.

-She's at the her the tickling is very genuine, though she's not over the top ticklish, her actions are totally real, and when she's tickled the right way, it drives her crazy and she can take only so much.

If you or anyone else have any further questions about her, or anybody else, any of the girls who work at our party, feel free to ask, and I will do my best to get answers.

You could see the girls who work at our party on a webpage which is: www.FootTickleFetishPartyNYC.com

If you wish to be placed on a mailing list please send me a private message, or, you may add yourself to the mailing list on the webpage.

Please email us from our webpage.

Angelico

Last edited:
Thank you for the response!

Unfortunately I live in CA so I can't go to one of those parties in NY but the website and the videos I have seen make it seem like it is a very awesome thing! Keep it up! :)

Thank you for the response!

Unfortunately I live in CA so I can't go to one of those parties in NY but the website and the videos I have seen make it seem like it is a very awesome thing! Keep it up! :)

welcome!
you may join our newsletter if you wish and when you get here it will keep you psyched!

Angelico

Last edited:
Just saw this, Nikki was booked many times, uor policy is never to speak bad of anyone, so I can say is, um, well, er, she must be busy and distracted as she evidently has trouble finding time in her assumed busy life to be where she says she will be, some would say flaky, I just say busy ;)

Just saw this, Nikki was booked many times, our policy is never to speak bad of anyone, so I can say is, um, well, er, she must be busy and distracted as she evidently has trouble finding time in her assumed busy life to be where she says she will be, some would say flaky, I just say busy ;)

Just got word Nikki passed, sad and tragic, may she rest in peace

Nikki Next?!
Um same one who posted on Twitter yesterday[emoji848]

Sometimes forums are worse than sewing circles

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The Nikki we at Fetish Affairs are speaking of did tragically pass away. We are not familiar with the girl Nikki Next. We are certain the Nikki formerly mentioned in the thread is regrettably deceased.

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back