• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Central FL's(Reyne's) "T'Storm @ The Beach!!

Reyne

Please read my 1st post in the personal's section entitled "Tickle Tickle".

So what do you think? Can we all try something like this soon?

:atom:
Reyne
Why don't we just find a hotel at Daytona?, A hotel has almost everything we could need. Depending on how many people show up, We could all chip in the cost of the room. Since there will probably be a bar in the hotel or close by, I guess everyone should pay for their own goodies.:) Don't forget your bathing suits! (Can anyone come up with a tent?) Now we could try this, this weekend or in 2 weeks again on a Saturday. I think it just dedends on how many people are free. Those that want to try this email asap at [email protected] I'll have the details worked out by tommorow night @ 12pm of course depending on everyone's schedule. We could also try this at Cocoa.:cool:

Well as I thought noone emailed me in time. That was definetly to be expected. Unfortunately I think I jumped the gun and probably should postpone this to the summer. I think that would almost be better seeing as it's pretty darn cold out there! Not to mention the possibility of actually vacationing, at the beach.
:dropatear
I remain
Reyne
///*/*/
v
P.s everyone who wants to come, please come! I have a feeling the bigger the better! I'll do all of the footwork(hehe ;)) in searching for the right place or like everyone wants, a dungeon. I'll figure it out. :cool2:

Want to be buried

I like the fact that you are waiting for the summer. I am moving to FL in the next two to three months, so I will be settled in the state by then. This will be my very first gathering, so I am really looking forward to it. I plan to attend another gathering in FL this summer, so it looks like FL is really the place for this sort of thing. Are we going to do the buried in the sand and be tickled on the feet thing? I really want to be buried. I have very ticklish feet and enjoy having them tickled.

Keep the faith, Rayne. Just takes time is all.

Oh, and don't believe all ya hear about everyone wantin' a dungeon. Some do, some don't. Oddly, in a blind-copy query to the West Coast Gatherings list, with (at the time) over 150 people on it (only a handful actually WANTED to go to a proper dungeon to play. More would do a hotel room scene, and the most would do a house. NEST is a fine exception to an overlying rule, it appears. NEST *is* exceptional, though. ;)

dvnc

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back