• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mac users 6 Clips (and PC users too)

those clips really sucked quite literally! and dont tell em to give u magic cards! ask nicely and maybe i will once u get back on form like u used to be! u have gone down hill my friend...

fuzzy_logic_j said:
those clips really sucked quite literally! and dont tell em to give u magic cards! ask nicely and maybe i will once u get back on form like u used to be! u have gone down hill my friend...

Oh boy...*sigh* :idontwann

Hey Rocking, I will GLADLY take a day of lame tickling clips over a day with NO clips anytime. Anyone with 3 posts to their name (as if my 30 is any better) should not be complaining. You are the MAN OF THE YEAR in my eyes and I would send you Magic cards if I wasn't so lazy and such a loser..lol. Keep up the good work.

Hold the phone

Jeez I'm gettin so friggin tired of the useless complaints by people sayin that the stuff people post here isn't good enough for them. I mean if you don't like the clips, that's your opinion but don't take the time to trash someone else's efforts. I may not have posted much either but i have been registered since the start and rocking, you have put the largest effort in donating out of anyone that I can think of and to top it off, your clips are FREE. Honestly people, you can't please everyone all the time, but try not to complain. What clips are you gonna post that beats the rockings clips fuzzy logic? Just be glad your getting anything at all.

Rock yer the man

Piz

Of course that's just my opinion, i could be wrong.

I thought the clips were good...
Anyway, you know where your opinion went fuzzy logic...to the toilet

I really liked the clips too, rock, I think fuzzy's gripe was with the magic cards bit. (As far as quality and quantity of clips contributed NO ONE should complain- the_rocking leads both of those areas for FREE even.)
If you don't mind me asking- why are you so interested in the Magic Cards? I've never really played or collected myself, but I'm aware of the game and how its played.
Anywho, I think I should end on the adage
"You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar"

only, you could sub in "tickle clips" for "honey"
;)

The_rocking said:
6 quicktime clips
Enjoy them.
Give me magic cards! :mad:

www.tr.tickletheater.com

Not Loading.

This is what appears after the screen/Media Player loads and the title appears on the screen.

Windows Media Player cannot find the specified file. Be sure the path is typed correctly. If it is, the file does not exist at the specified location, or the computer where the file is stored is offline.

TTD

You cant play quicktime files on Windows Media Player......you need need to get <A href="http://www.apple.com.au/quicktime/">quicktime player</A>

Are u sure you updated the site??/
cause whn i go in the vault, i just get the same clips as last time (titty large1,2,3..etc) any ideas???

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back