• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped (a non tickling story)

ticklepamperer

shop Manageress Forced To Give Security Codes

(Adult content of a bi sexual nature revolving around fantasy scenario BDSM and lesbian based))

Julie came round to find herself cuffed to a central heating pipe by the wrists pulling her on to her tip toes with her arms above her head, in a changing cubicle of her shop.

She had remembered taking the cash from the safe and leaving the store to go to the night safe at 7pm on the Saturday night and being forced back into the shop by three teenage girls, dressed in leather jackets and jeans, the store was to be shut for a long week end, she wondered how long she had been like this and how much longer she would be suspended.

She had been due to meet a new boy friend she met last weekend I guess he would just think she was standing him up.

My god where were the takings, she reflected the bumper record new promotion had brought in a large amount of cash which she was going to bank in two parts some this week and the rest next, because of the tax and holiday period with a slow week next week being forecast, at least that was safe or so she thought.

She had changed into her best white dress and showered at the store and put on her best undies and perfume, and now she was going to be here for days with her parents away, if only she had her handbag and phone where were they.

She glanced at the mirror and caught sight of herself site, long red hair in a mess, the tight white dress clinging and touching in the usual places, her arms up suspended and her large breasts pushed up and together, the hem of her dress just above her knees, with her slip just showing, her face was flushed and her brow was starting to sweat, god if the staff would to see her now the guys would have a group for sure.

Just then Julie heard a noise and talking o thank god she heard girls voices some of the staff must have come back, with that the door opened and the three girls who forced their way in earlier came into the changing room, Christ they must have had the money what know.

Julie didn’t need to wait too long for her thoughts to be answered, the door was closed shut after the girls had came in and the lights, which had been dimmed were turned up, one of the girls bolted the door, and turned and gave Julie a smirk and proceeded to go behind her, the other two remained in front of her just either side of the mirror, Julie was angered at first but puzzled by their return, the door being bolted had frightened and alarmed Julie and this was reflected in the mirror, when she caught sight of herself, she could also see the girl behind her still smirking, and oddly sort of eyeing her up and down from her high heels to the cuffed hands, then standing back and taking stock of the situation.

“ come on you have had the cash now release me pronto and I’ll leave calling the police until after you’ve gone ok tomorrow please girls be sensible”

This was met with a slap across Julies face by one of the girls in front, the girl behind laughing the other girl at the front said “ we are the black angels of death, and I’am Susan the leader and you don’t ask us we tell you, slap slap first one cheek then the other, ochhhhhh owwww cried Julie.

“This is Ami she is going to ask you something and if she isn’t happy with the reply Ann behind you will start to do things to you that you won’t like, I will watch, Ami will ask and Ann is never that easy to please, so only talk when asked a question, we have hours days in fact”

“W ell what do you want “ asked Julie, Madge griped Julie firmly by the chin “ you were told to be quiet, I will ask the questions“ “ I think you will have to work this one over good Ann” said Susan the pleasure will be all mine I’am sure but lets see if she tells us what we want to know” said Ann.

“ right this is a job where a member of staff has given us information and we know there is more money in the safe and we need the combination” said Ami

“ I can’t possibly give you that, you have the cash and that’s all there is” said Julie.

Susan and Ami stood back and looked at Julie and shook their heads tsk tsk Julie looked into the mirror at the leering Ann who was coming up behind her, well thought Julie hair pulling slaps punches, black eyes let her do her worst its better than loosing all my cash its bad enough as it is, what about my bag and cards, car keys, stock in the shop I’am not loosing all the money as well.

Ann looked over Julies shoulder and placed her arms around Julies waist fastening her hands over Julies stomach and pulled her towards her, “hmm I’am going to enjoy this with that Ann moved away and eyed Julie up and down from behind and then came in front of her a slow smile coming over her face and just as quick went behind Julie again.

Julie thought for gods sake what is with this bitch her thoughts were answered when Ann made her move, placing both hands on Julies shoulders she suddenly griped Julies hair and pulled it up and moved her head forwards “owwwwwwwww agggg cried Julie, Ann grabbed the top of Julies dress pulling it upwards and proceeded to unzip Julies dress, she shuddered as she had never heard a zipper sound so loud, in a quiet room, the speed was, like the lightening and Julie could feel the cold where the dress had opened along the length ot the zipper from neck to mid butt.

Julie thought my god she is going to strip me first, before she beats me up o well I’ve got a slip on so the loss of the dress won’t be a problem, anyway she can’t get it over the arms while I’am suspended.

Ann griped the nape of Julies neck and with her other hand rand her hand up and down Julies back, toyed with the strained bra strap, and placed her hands inside the the dress around Julies stomach, which started to churn as Ann’s fingers griped her, Julie gasped how far down is she going to go, wondered Julie Ann was now into the lower belly region and expertly exploring and kneading, thank god for the slip thought Julie. As soon as she started Ann stopped and her hands were on Julies hips outside the dress, smoothing up and down her hips.

“eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooo no please plessssssssssss screamed Julie as Ann speedily slid Julies dress and slip nearly up to her waist, now Ann had placed her hands on Julies belly at the waistband of her panties, and Ann was gazing into the mirror at the sight of Julies shocked surprised and reddened blushing face, the other girls were wolf whistling and clapping as they took in the sight of Julies long tapering legs with meaty thighs and the stocking and suspenders all exposed, the tight satin like cream panties highlighting the crotch and mound area, Ann now had a leg between Julie thighs separating them and highlighting that very private area, the shocked Julie was starting to quiver and bite her lower lip at the thought of what was to come, was a complete strip going to occur, at this she started to panic as the butterflies churned her stomach and she started to sweat but the bottom half of her body felt cold

“ohhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooo “Ann now started to pull the panties up very very tight by pulling on the waistband all around nearly lifting Julie off her feet,” more more the two girls called seeing the panties outlining the crotch and mound, Anns knee coming futher forward as she pulled Julie nearer to her, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeccccccccccc oooooooooow awwwwwwwwwww nooooooooo nooooooooooooo no NOOOOO PLEASEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOO cried Julie as Ann ran a hand down her own leg which was parting Julies thighs, between Julies legs from behind this hand was face up towards Julies private area a knowing finger searching for the crease and trying to part the lips, her other hand was coming from the waistband down down and way between the now quivering and weak legs, the lips were almost certain and bound to open to some degree, Julie cursed the thinness of the panties and the way Ann was worming her knowing fingers back and forth along her private crease. Julie couldn’t believe how fast this had all occurred one minuet going to leave the shop the next surrounded by a leering girl gang with her dress around he waist her legs being forced to open and her private area being opened up with only a thin crutch band for protection, and a damp area forming with a near erect clit. thank god more clothing wasn’t off and her nipples hadn’t been brought into play otherwise a orgasm would have been certain.

Well you know who the boss is now don’t you ginger said Ann as she increased the tempo back and forth along Julies crease, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww godddddddddddd noooooooooooooo pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee “ you an’t seen anything yet bitch said Ann I’am going to strip you right off and very very slowly go to town on you big time, just wait till I get you nipples in my hand, and a vibrator, right into your womanhood, you will do anything I say and I can do what I like with you and then the others will start, thank god it’s a long weekend YOU WILL TELL US WHAT WE WANT TO KNOW

EEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHH DONTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I’AM BEGGINGGGGGGGGGGG EHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW AGGGGGGGGGGGG EEEEHHHHH NO PLEASE ANN NO MOREEEEEEEEE OWWWWWWWWWWWW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,

Ann had moved round in front of Julie and came face to face with her, feeling and stroking her red hair, with her left hand Ann began to feel Julies suspenders with her right hand and caressed her thighs running her fingers up and down Julies legs and then wedged her leg right between Julies legs, Julie could feel the rough denim of Ann’s leg between her soft upper thighs as ounce again her legs were forced apart, the sensual way she was being manipulated, and that leering smirk on Ann’s face, unnerved Julie and she could see her own face in the mirror, a give away if ever there was one her sweat covered brow, slightly run makeup bushing and that damned quivering lower lip, Ann was now caressing Julies thighs in earnest and stroking her just about everywhere.

“tell me the combination to the safe bitch, or I’ll make you sorry” said Ann suddenly Julie was angered and confused god this must be a dream, surely with that Ann very gently grasped the waistband of Julies panties, ”well I’am waiting for a answer, “” this is madness your not going to get away with this, you have all the money, my car keys, credit cards, and a shop full of designer gear, now take your filthy hands off me and stop this immediately do to hear me “ “ I hear you loud and clear bitch” replied Ann as she moved her hand inside Julies panties and fanned her fingers around Julies stomach, the knee spreading the meaty quivering thighs further, the left hand now around the back of Julies panties and the hand moving between her legs from the rear, Ann had now grasped Julies mound with her right hand and extended her index finger way down towards Julies upper lips, a squeeze at the back and a push at the front with Ann’s leg going in further brought the outer lips open, the probing finger was now inside the inner lips and moving gently with gradual pressure back and forth along Julies crease, my god though Julie this has gone from a hand up the skirt type of horse play to this a hand on her naked privates opening her up top and bottom along her crease bringing her to a forced orgasm, “ ekkkkkkkkkkkk gettttttttt outtttttttttt gettttttttttt outttt of thereeeeeeeeeee noooooooooooo no you can’tttttttttt do thissssssssssss eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk stoppppppppppppp stopppppppppppp, “ Julie knew she was on a loser as her clit swelled and her privates became moist and the finger was flicking the clit in all directions, ohhhhhhhhhhhh no NOO NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUU DONTTTTTTTTTTT EKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOURRRRRR NOT GOINGGGGGGGGGGG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH TOOOO FINGERRRRRRRR FUCKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOO DONTTTTTTTT PLEASEEEEEEEE STOPPPPPPPPPP Ann now had a finger on Julies vagina with the clit still being manipulated Julie knew she was going to orgasm ohhhhhhhhh oohhhhhhh youuuuuuuuuuuu bas bastardddddddd cried Julie, she began to wish she had not been so arrogant and that she should have negotiated instead , as if reading her mind Ann said “well bitch I bet you wish you had been more civil and got down off your high horse,” with that Ann increased the tempo heyyyyyyyyyy ohhhhhhhh eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekeeeeeeeeeeee godddddddddd nooooooooooooo stoppppppppppp pleaseeeeeeee iiiiiiiiiiiii begggggggggggg stopppppppppppppppp Julie felt her her mind going into orbit, her ever quivering legs turning to jelly, wave after wave of purple haze spreading over her and her privates swimming in love juice in fact her privates were on fire as wave after wave engulfed her and she finally exploded into orgasm. “ I’am coming ohhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo nooooo I ‘ammmmmmmmmmm commmmmmmm ingggggggg ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh AGGGGGGGGGGGGG OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH O GOD OGOD NO NO GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA Julie opened her half shut eyes and caught sight of herself in the the mirror that cursed bloody mirror bright red her hair ringing wet on her forehead, legs shaking and a humiliation and embarrassment that she had never before felt, she could just see one of her thighs glistening with sweat, her nipples were swollen and rubbing against the confines of her tight bra, trembling from head to toe she now knew that they had her by the short hairs for sure literally and it wasn’t going to end here she felt sure. the three girls were having a smoke and suddenly Julie felt cold and desolate with the questions of how much more was she going to be stripped what was going to happen next how much more.

Ann came up to Julie and Beth got into the same position as Ann had been in previously, and rely started to go away in earnest, agggggggggggggggg nnnnnnnnooooooooooooo npppppppppppp morrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nooooooooo moreeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeee well Ann needed a rest so I’am taking over for a while then Mage and then Ann but you will have no rest we Will break you you arrogant bitch, we have cracked tougher than you, somehow Beth seemed a lot bigger and stronger the pressure greater Julie was nearly lifted off her feet and this time two or three of Beth’s fingers were certainly doing their job Julie had never came more than twice under any circumstances before but she knew this was going to go on and on, and Mage said ”we have only been in here a hour and we have two or three days yet you hear that bitch you had better have some answers for us or your clit will be torn out,” “ I hope she never tells us “ said Ann “yes we can go to town on her then that’s for sure ”said Beth.

Julie thought she had passed out and felt the sweat and juice around her crutch and thighs, and was almost delirious, looking in the mirror Julie noticed that her dress was back down and how haggard she looked, had she succumbed and gave them the info, no they would have gone, Ann came up behind her still with the leering sneer and started to a tug the dress around the arm pits and the top area, Christ thought Julie I was hoping they had finished, I bet there after my tits, with that Ann had moved the dress slowly upwards and it had gone over Julies head to be fastened around her arms ,she noticed that Ann had a pair of large dress makers scissors taken from the shop and thought my god she’s ruined the dress and could have me naked in seconds with those bloody things, the girls were having another smoke break, Julie wondered how many times she had come before passing out, and the mirror showed her that the slip was almost transparent, a delicate lilac color, the darker suspenders and cream panties and bra tantalizingly showing through as was the bulging nipples and tight bra. All of a sudden Madge came up behind Julie and her hands wondered everywhere all over Julies body this startled Julie ohhhhhhhhhhh whatttttttt areeeeeeeeee youuuuuu doingggggggggggg o please stopppppppppp dontttttttttttt noooooooo nooooooooo stopppppppppp noooooooooooo moreeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeee I’ammmmmmmmmmmm begginggggggggggggggggg Madge had cut away the slip straps and peeled it down just past the straining bra, the tits almost overflowing the half cups ,o lord their going for the nipples to be sure thought Julie, with that Madge smiled and slid the slip up to waist level back and front and secured it with tailors pins from the shop, she now ran her hands everywhere again, without the protection of the dress and slip Julie was not only exposed but could feel the creepy fingers going into every area. lingering and probing rubbing pinching and grasping and strangely tickling.

Got you for sure now bitch oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh aggggggggggggggggg awwwwwwwwwwwwwww nnoooooooooooooooo nooooooooo pleaseeeeeeeeeeee stopppppppppppppppp no no noooooooooooooo wailed Julie as the hands went everywhere.

The girls had another smoke break on their return they removed Julies dress and slip and spread eagled her in a archway securing her arms and legs to two storage racks on either side of the arch, which to Julies amassment still faced the mirrors, closer if anything ,Julie noticed a small table with some kitbags and what looked like a camera bag, my god what if they take a video or film or stills, had they done this on their phones, was she already on the net.

Madge approached Julie from behind and Beth came towards her and a laughing Ann was standing with a camera towards one side Julie knew that more stripping was going to take place, and she felt very exposed with her legs so wide apart that she was near to doing the splits or so it felt, what were they going to do next, Madge started the roaming hands bit from behind and Beth gripped Julie by the crutch with a firm hand, as Ann rolled the camera, and the flash gun went off on a regular basis, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goddddddddddddddddd don’ttttttttttttttttt pleaseeeeeeeeeeee no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO screamed Julie as the torment carried on.

“Well bitch what’s the safe combination we can get rougher than this by a long way , said Beth as she squeezed hard on Julies private area, and Madge cupped both of Julie ample breasts gently in her hands, feeling the weight as she raised and lowered them, Julie could feel her nipples getting erect against the bra material, as the tits swayed from side to side, due to the up and down motion of Madge’s hands, she could feel the rough texture of Madge’s clothes as she got nearer and nearer to her buttocks, Beth now had her hand firmly grasping Julie’s crotch area the panties being damp and moist in the crotch band, “ tell us what we want to know bitch,” said Beth, all Julie could do was squirm and shriek with terror as the girls carried on the torment. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh awwwwwwwwwwwwwww godddddddddddd nnnnnnnoooooooo helppppppppppppp nooooooooooooo helppppppppppppp pleaseeeeeeeeeeee agggggggggggggggggg stopppppppppppp itttttttttttt gettttttttttttt outttttttttttt offfffffffffff tohhhhhhhhhhh therhere eeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuu bastardssssssssssss o goddddddddd ooooooooooo nooooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hoooooooooooooooo pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee don’ttttttttttttttttttttt noooooooooooooo noooooooooooo don’tttttttttttttttttta godddddddddd nooooooooooooo

Bella was now talking to Ann and watching Madge who was very lightly running her fingers around Julies shoulder straps, Julie was glad Beth had released her privates and moved away, but wondered what was to come with Made, who started to undo the shoulder straps, and couldn’t resist twanging the bra strap a few times, Julie looked down to see her tits jingling and bouncing about in all directions, and felt her nipples getting harder and more erect by the second, Madge started to run her fingers around the top of the cups first one way then the other, the cups gradually slipping further down, being half cups the nipples now started to come over the tops of the cups, Julie had been told that redheads had a lower pain threshold than others and her nipple were super sensitive at the best of times, and also inclined to swell and come erect very easily, Julie sensed that Madge knew this and was determined to make capital of it, and work Julie up to fever pitch, Madge now run her fingers up and down Julies thighs first inside the leg then outside and feathered her fingers around the soft smooth skin by the suspenders, Julie noticed the long finger nails that Madge had and dreaded the thought of the damage these could do to her, Madge just could not resist using her hands on both sides of Julies groin, and suddenly Madge who was behind Julie placed one hand very low down and central to Julies butt while the other hand found her mound and then Julie jumped out of her skin as the finger nails sought out her crease and were now running back and forth at great speed, owwwwwwwwwwwwww ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgooooooooooooo agggggggg cried Julie to no avail as Madge increased the tempo, the hand at the back stating to separate the lips yet again, Julies nipples were now harder than hard and she was surprised that Madge had gone below, ooooooooooooooooo godddddddddddd nooooooooooooooooo dontttttttttttttttt cried Julie as Madge hooked her fingers into the waistband of Julies panties, dragging them along her spread thighs as far as they would go, Julie who had been sweating with anticipation now felt a coolness around her privates, and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, blood red face nipples well up and protruding out of her bra, her legs flanks all glistening with sweat quivering along with her lower lip,eyes bulging with humiliation with her panties now stretched like a piece of rag,, with the ounce tight crutch band now displaying its inner wet and moist surface, her long red hair was a mess and sticking. in places to her sweat covered face,agggggggggggggggg shrieked Julie as Madge placed both her hands on Julies inner thighs, just a hairs width below her now swollen pussy lips, “the others may play around with you but I will break you bitch and you will reveal all well with your panties down and your nipples out you already are laughed Madge, you will tell me all”, with that using her finger nails on both hands Madge opened both outer and inner lips then stopped and held Julie like that for several minuets,” let go of me at ounce” cried Julie, Madge moved her one hand a little towards centre and found Julies clitoris with her nails and dwelled for a while, “O YOU LOUSY BASTARD GET OUT OF THERE, YOUVED ALL HAD YOUR FUN, NOW LET ME GO” with that Madge gave a loud laugh and stated to flick Julies clitoris with her nails back forwards and in every way possible, squeezing, pricking, scraping, rubbing fast then slow and gradual until the clit was more erect than Julies nipples which were now like coat hangers (so often quoted by men) oooooooooooooooo you dirty bastard agggggggggggggggggg goddddddddddddd pleaseeeeeeeeeeee helpppppppp somebodyyyyyyyyyyyy hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelppppppppp nooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooo stoppppppppppppppppp “well I nearly have you now and name calling and then begging isn’t going to help just give us the safe combination and all this can end, are you listening to me bitch, right I’ll teach you to ignore me, Julie was a complete wreak, the girls had a smoke and stated to open the kit bags, Ann was still taking stills and filming, every sex toy imaginable, was put on the trolley table and wheeled nearer, Julie noticed several strap on type dicks large and short and fat you name it and it was there along with surgical instruments as well as the normal stuff, my god there going to fuck me, thought Julie as her legs turned to jelly and her stomach churned, “Beth pass me those clamps, and the spiked wheel right clamp her lips both sides I want to get to that clitoris,” nnnnnoooooooooooo nnnoooooooooooooooo youuuuuuuuuuu bastardsssssssssssss with that Bella slapped Julies face, and then started to slap the top of her tits first one then the other, slap slap slap owwwwwwwwwwwwww ohhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooo donttttttt she then started to clamp the lips right back nearly ripping them out in the process, Beth returned to Ann go and film this set up but don’t interrupt my view I’am going to enjoy this, Madge went behind the now trembling Julie and cut away her panties, pulled her stockings up tight and had a gentle feel round checking the clamping, “pleas don’t do this, I beg you, pleaded Julie, ignoring her Madge undid the bra clasp and pulled the bra away leaving Julies tits bouncing, Mage stopped the bouncing by catching the globes and cupped each one making a v with her fingers ether side of Julies nipple, now I have you bitch at my mercy and even if you tell me all I’am now going to work you over until you drown in sweat and then I’am going to fuck you, yes fuck you like you have never been fucked before, with that Madge began to play very gently with Julies tits, “ please I will tell you let me go, it’s the same as the door number, 1521” “ we don’t care your going to be FUCKED AND FUCKED YOU BITCH FOR MESSING US ABOUT,” “aww please don’t you have what you want”said Julie, We are all going to fuck you bitch so get used to the idea, sort her Madge, get it on film Ann, I’am just going to change, but I’am going to have her clit first” said Beth.
Madge started to gently massage the erect nipples on Julies tits, and Beth did the same down below while Julie whimpered knowing that she had lost and was going to be screwed both in the money depts., and down below,

“ you know I had big boobs and my little sister was always going for them because she had only small ones, and could always wrestle and tie me every time, I took some right beatings so I know how to handle tits and Beth had her sister the same but with the womanhood area so were going to do you good, for all the name calling, and because you have it all money looks, the lot you snooty snobby cow, your going to get it for sure said Madge. “ hey want to stub this fag out in her fanny called Ann “ no latter said Madge.
t lets get on said Beth, as she showed Julie the spiked wheel, suitable for all nipples said Madge, who then started to roll each nipple between her fingers bringing them up to erection.

Julie could feel the spiked wheel going over her clit by Beth, and the finger nails on her nipples via Madge, and Ann’s leering face as she puffed on the fag, Julie knowing that was going to go on a nipple soon. Julie was now petrified, as the pace quickened and started to gather momentum, come on girls please begged Julie, stop don’t o pleaseeeeeeeeeeee I’am beggingggggggggg stoppppppppppp ittttttttttt aaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggg awwwwwwwwwwwwwww ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh godddddddddddd nooooooooooooo not on the clittttttttttttttttttt aaaagggggggggggggggg heelpppppppppppppppppppp noooooooooooooo don’ttttttttttttttttt pleaseeeeeeeeeeee stopppppppppppppppp no nooooooooooooooooo aggggggggggggggggg aaaw hoooooooooooooooo godddddddddddddd goddddddddddddd pleaseeeeeeeeeeee don’t Bella not the clit, Madge produced a spiked wheel and griping a tit started to workkkkkkkkkkk oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaggggggggggggggg meanwhile Ann was holding the other tit and gently blowing on its nipple the fag end glowed as Ann plced it near to Julies belly button the stomach muscles locking as were her thighs, no pleaseeeeeeee Annnnnnnnnnnn don’tttttttttttttt oooo goddddddddd nno don’t donttttttttttttttt stoppppppppppppppppp aggggggggggggggggggggg no ANNNNNNNNNNNN but she screamed in vain.and the worst was yet to come.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back