• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Terribly Ticklish Mia Vallis F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Tall and very sexy Mia Vallis has gorgeous size 9 feet. She is very nervous, for good reason, she is terribly ticklish everywhere. Her most ticklish spot is her left foot which Kelli figures out right away. Kelli punishes her with teasing, fingernails, and of course with oil and massager. Kelli also tickles her upperbody, no way she was going to neglect Mia's long, lean, hardbody.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• miavallistickle1.jpg
    miavallistickle1.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 1,732
  • Terribly Ticklish Mia Vallis Sample.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 2,131
  • miavallistickle4.jpg
    miavallistickle4.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 1,093
  • miavallistickle3.jpg
    miavallistickle3.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 1,106
  • miavallistickle2.jpg
    miavallistickle2.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 1,258
Mia Vallis Size 9 F/F FOOTWORSHIP

Kelli has her way with Mia's size 9 feet.

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• miavallisworship1.jpg
    miavallisworship1.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 364
  • miavallisworship2.jpg
    miavallisworship2.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 388
  • miavallisworship3.jpg
    miavallisworship3.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 265
  • miavallisworship4.jpg
    miavallisworship4.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 345
  • Mia Vallis Size 9 Sample.wmv
    5.4 MB · Views: 355
I Love her size 9 Feet!!!
She has Very Yummy Toes!!!

Really nice perfectly formed feet that are really sensitive! You sure know how to pick them!

She's one of our favorite models to shoot. While she is a very sweet girl, she suffers her tickling so violently.

I also love that she's a tall girl, easily humbled with tickling.

We shoot her as Farrah Black. Glad to see she got to work with Tommy.

Fantastic tickle model,

JD

She's one of our favorite models to shoot. While she is a very sweet girl, she suffers her tickling so violently.

Fantastic tickle model,

JD

Yeah, she's awesome! Shot with her a few times, back during the Spring. Good deal, Tommy.

Fantastic tickle model,

JD

Yeah, she's awesome! Shot with her a few times, back during the Spring. Good deal, Tommy.

Are you guys sure, cause if so damn you need to work on how you film girls. Farrah Black looks like a completely different model then Mia Vallis(and not in a good way).

Awesome vid Tommy. As always showing us again why your vids are best. hope to see more vids of her ^-^

Are you guys sure, cause if so damn you need to work on how you film girls. Farrah Black looks like a completely different model then Mia Vallis(and not in a good way).

Awesome vid Tommy. As always showing us again why your vids are best. hope to see more vids of her ^-^

Coming from you, that comment seems in character.

Coming from you, that comment seems in character.

Thank you it is true my character is truthful and caring about how a model is presented in a video. I do have to say when it comes to videos my video editing back ground comes out and tends to voice a honest opinion. I forget when I comment that not everyone takes producing videos seriously and they are truly just producing them to satisfy there own fetish and not that of there costumers you know. But the ones that do produce to satisfy there own fetish know so and will always butt heads with my opinion be it direct or them trying to be clever and attack me with a underhanded comment making themselves feel like they are superior when in truth they are lonely people writing inferior story lines as if they are a child writing a story in crayons, clinging to there videos as works of art when in truth they are just sessions that they hope other people will help pay off for them.

anywho hope to see more of this model. She is truly a treasure and anyone that let her get away should be kicking themseves

Thank you it is true my character is truthful and caring about how a model is presented in a video. I do have to say when it comes to videos my video editing back ground comes out and tends to voice a honest opinion. I forget when I comment that not everyone takes producing videos seriously and they are truly just producing them to satisfy there own fetish and not that of there costumers you know. But the ones that do produce to satisfy there own fetish know so and will always butt heads with my opinion be it direct or them trying to be clever and attack me with a underhanded comment making themselves feel like they are superior when in truth they are lonely people writing inferior story lines as if they are a child writing a story in crayons, clinging to there videos as works of art when in truth they are just sessions that they hope other people will help pay off for them.

anywho hope to see more of this model. She is truly a treasure and anyone that let her get away should be kicking themseves

???

Odd jokes.

JD

Thank you it is true my character is truthful and caring about how a model is presented in a video. ...

Actually, I believe that you are trying to be truthful. The challenge is that you do so from a vantage point lacking in facts. The result is that rather than being truthful, you are simply opinionated. That is not a sin. But it is no substitute for the facts.

Mia and I are good friends. I was her first fetish shoot. She told me that in tickling, she wanted to work with only me. I told her that wasn't a good idea because she needed to grow and learn by working with many other people. I've explained to Tommy and every tickle producer I know that it is the combination of each producer with each model that gives us the unique fetish products that we love. This is all good amkes. This is how we all win.

Tommy and I share a very respectful friendship for more years than most people would imagine. So seeing her on Tommy's site (the site of someone I respect), makes me feel like she's growing. I know she'll do very well for him.

She continues to work with us.

As for how she looks on our sites, as a model, she went through an evolution of how she presents herself during the last 6 months and is blossoming even more than is apparent on Tommy's site. She's a frakkin gorgeous woman. You should have seen her at Fetishcon for the full effect!

Production-wise, Tommy shoots a very different type of content than I do. His market looks for (and expects) exactly what her delivers. The fact that I run a successful site while making a different type of content only speaks to the maturing of the tickle fetish industry. It shows that we are now providing for the needs of a more diverse market.

There is a minority view that I've encountered that says all producers should make their content in a certain convention to meet the fetish needs of a sect of our brethren. Of course, I will never support that.

My story-based videos with their "inferior story lines:lovestory" are intentionally corny and over the top. That's the point. Because there is some comedic styling, it is normal that you and some others will find that aspect of them dumb and even annoying. The reason I don't mind that is because I make them for those who look forward to them and really appreciate what I'm doing. This aspect of my videos is one of the most frequent areas of compliment that I get from the models. But I am experienced enough to know that it simply irks some tickle fetishists.

You're not appreciating this part of what I do says nothing negative about you. It simply says that you are not my market. Fine.

But consider this, as is evidenced from the number of custom videos that I release, people (custom order customers) are repeatedly paying me to use my style of video production, humor and style of fetish-play, to produce their fetish fantasy. While my comfortable sales in my clip store is something you cannot see, even someone with your viewpoint (who has taken the time in the past to tell me how wrong I am producing) can see all of the custom videos that I'm releasing for repeat customers.

And no, I won't enter the 'long dong measuring contest' on who has the more impressive video production background, but suffice it to say, I continue to be a ridiculously blessed and happy man, living the dream and doing my way - yes, in spite of not living up to your standards.

Somehow, I'll carry on.

James Darke "The Magnificent" (The Wife Adjuster 1)

Actually, I believe that you are trying to be truthful. The challenge is that you do so from a vantage point lacking in facts. The result is that rather than being truthful, you are simply opinionated. That is not a sin. But it is no substitute for the facts.

Mia and I are good friends. I was her first fetish shoot. She told me that in tickling, she wanted to work with only me. I told her that wasn't a good idea because she needed to grow and learn by working with many other people. I've explained to Tommy and every tickle producer I know that it is the combination of each producer with each model that gives us the unique fetish products that we love. This is all good amkes. This is how we all win.

Tommy and I share a very respectful friendship for more years than most people would imagine. So seeing her on Tommy's site (the site of someone I respect), makes me feel like she's growing. I know she'll do very well for him.

She continues to work with us.

As for how she looks on our sites, as a model, she went through an evolution of how she presents herself during the last 6 months and is blossoming even more than is apparent on Tommy's site. She's a frakkin gorgeous woman. You should have seen her at Fetishcon for the full effect!

Production-wise, Tommy shoots a very different type of content than I do. His market looks for (and expects) exactly what her delivers. The fact that I run a successful site while making a different type of content only speaks to the maturing of the tickle fetish industry. It shows that we are now providing for the needs of a more diverse market.

There is a minority view that I've encountered that says all producers should make their content in a certain convention to meet the fetish needs of a sect of our brethren. Of course, I will never support that.

My story-based videos with their "inferior story lines:lovestory" are intentionally corny and over the top. That's the point. Because there is some comedic styling, it is normal that you and some others will find that aspect of them dumb and even annoying. The reason I don't mind that is because I make them for those who look forward to them and really appreciate what I'm doing. This aspect of my videos is one of the most frequent areas of compliment that I get from the models. But I am experienced enough to know that it simply irks some tickle fetishists.

You're not appreciating this part of what I do says nothing negative about you. It simply says that you are not my market. Fine.

But consider this, as is evidenced from the number of custom videos that I release, people (custom order customers) are repeatedly paying me to use my style of video production, humor and style of fetish-play, to produce their fetish fantasy. While my comfortable sales in my clip store is something you cannot see, even someone with your viewpoint (who has taken the time in the past to tell me how wrong I am producing) can see all of the custom videos that I'm releasing for repeat customers.

And no, I won't enter the 'long dong measuring contest' on who has the more impressive video production background, but suffice it to say, I continue to be a ridiculously blessed and happy man, living the dream and doing my way - yes, in spite of not living up to your standards.

Somehow, I'll carry on.

James Darke "The Magnificent" (The Wife Adjuster 1)

wow what a rant you got there lol not really stating any facts her just assumptions

Well I find it funny that you assume that I was talking about you with the inferior story lines(something to think about), I love how you assume again that I don't know the facts and that I am opinionated, you assume I sit at home waiting for your responses, you assume a lot. As my boss at work says all you get from assuming the that you make a ass out of you and me lol

literally I just find it appalling that you and ftkl would have to jump on another producers thread to state that you two used a model he did just cause you see he is getting sales for that vid and you want to tap into those potential sales. I have never seen tommy do that to you guys. It is unprofessional, but you want sales so I get it but just say what it is, don't act like tommy and you collaborated on using this girl. my only goal in all these posting was to see how many times you would bump this thread to keep it near the top, and well the results were more then satisfactory. lol when you assume that my goal is to bash you well you saw what my boss says lol

Have a good day night and day of sales :D

I was glad Mia took my advice and shot with others like Tommy. Tommy and Mia make something beautiful.

We all got to see the great result.

Life is great!

JD

Sharing is caring, it can be fun. Positive energy is good energy :) YAYYYYY! Sesame street taught me these things.

It is impressive what a hair straightener can do, as I also did not make the Farrah Black connection until it was pointed out. She is much more fetching with straight hair, says I.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back