• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you able to get rid of your tickle fetish if you wanted to?

You have something that can spice up a relationship when things get boring, that other people don't have - kind of like a "Renew Relationship" button.

Why on Earth get rid of that?

As with anyone who has a fetish or sexual interest.

3 years into marriage, life gets boring.
But, you have a nylon and tickle fetish.
Your wife walks into the living room wearing a sexy black nighty and nylons, throwing her feet into your lap.

The relationship's white hot again!

Other couples.......they have to try that much harder to get that fire restarted, .... and may just say "Fuck it, what's on the Science Channel?"

No.. I don't think so. I mean even if I go out with or marry a woman who doesn't like it and I hardly get on TMF in the future, I am still going to have it with me just as my foot fetish.. Just the way it is I guess.

You can't get rid of it. All you could do is live in denial and suffer through a boring, stupid life and have a lot of regrets on your deathbed. Tickle away, I say.

I would love to exorcise all of my sexual desires (all romantic and sexual feelings). I think it would make life easier.

I don't think I could. I can't imagine why I should get rid of it. I love being ticklish!

I don't think i could if i wanted too, it can be a bit difficult at times, but i love my fetish.
If something is a natural thing that has always been present (ie born with it) its not like smoking, drinking, over eating, or drugs.
I guess it can addictive if not controlled, but i don't think it can be got rid of, controlled maybe, but why bother.:flatstare:<<<<----:smilelove:tickle::laughhard:
Or is that being naughty

I don't often weigh into discussions, but this hits too close to what many people are concerned about on huge scales.

First thing, the idea of fetish has gotten distorted over time. According to its original definition, someone with a fetish was completely incapable of having an orgasm/erection/whatever without the presence of their fetish. This is because the libidinous drive, originally synonymous with both lust and love, was hijacked by some repression that occurred.

From my personal perspective and experience...sure, a lot of fetishes out there are hijackings of love. But tickling is one of the few "fetishes" that seems very different.

The whole purpose of the libidinous drive is connection. People who fantasize about rubber, for example, do not require a connection with the person wearing said rubber. Tickling doesn't strictly require that, either, but it certainly is playful and frisky and spontaneous enough to encourage more connection. Fantasies about tickling (or any other fetish) are just that. But bring a real person into the situation and the capacity for forming a connection, for truly enjoying a person, goes way up.

Tickling (again, actual tickling, not fantasy tickling) is a loving act. Why would anyone want there to be less love in the world?

Go forth and tickle.

I mean...ask first...

LOL.

For me, tickling is not an actual fetish. It is something that I like and find arousing. But I don't "have" to have it. Long ago, I married my wife and she mostly hated being tickled. I eventually found a way to include it that she loved. But for the most part...no tickling. And that was fine. Tickling was not a deal breaker for me.

But...I like tickling. So, my ideal would include that.

I just reunited earlier this month with a woman that I used to tickle long ago. She loved it. And she was hella ticklish. But now she is not so ticklish. It was interesting because when we got together, she welcomed me to try to tickle her. And none of her spots were ticklish anymore. She says that she just lost the tickling thing and especially after she got older and started having "other" sensations that she likes more. Shrug. So we were together. Not much tickling. But our intimacy was through the roof. So...If was in a relationship with her...I could live with that. I could give the tickling thing up.

But if I have a choice...that's not my goal. I really am going to want to be with someone who likes or loves to be tickled. I don't see a reason to give it up.

Absolutely not! I dated a gentleman who I opened up to and told him about my tickling fetish. He was not into it at all so I tried to keep myself from asking him to tickle me. I began to drop hints for him to tickle me but he would ignore them. After awhile, I knew I would never be able to live without tickling being a part of my life. I had to find someone who was into it or at least willing to tickle me, even if it didn't turn them on as much as it did for myself.

I would get rid of it if I could. It just complicates things, especially if you find it hard to get by with just vanilla sex (which I sometimes do).

I don't know. I really don't want to, so it's difficult to judge, but IMO it's somewhere deep inside my DNA, so getting rid of it would be nearly impossible.

No way! While the tickles are far between at times the euphoria it brings to me can't be duplicated. A woman who likes tickling is a treasure. There will always be the urge

I can suppress it, but I can't just make it magically vanish nor do I want it to.

It just means you'll be sleeping with a different set of people than someone without the fetish.

This is true for any fetish or partiality you could name.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back