• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Text-based tickling game: The Supreme Element

What do you do with the key you get in the assassin hideout? kinda stuck here

What do you do with the key you get in the assassin hideout? kinda stuck here

Just hold on to that for now. It's part of an ongoing quest but it's not relevant to your immediate goals in the city :)

I'm pretty stuck. I have to recover brandy, find nightblossom lotion, and stop Tyrelia. I can't figure out how to get past the panthers at the guard post. I tried picking up some honey from the tall tree and distracting the panthers with it, but if that's what I'm supposed to do I can't find a way to store the honey in my inventory. I also can't figure out how to save the girl in the jungle cave. I've beaten the wind and water bosses and have 4 spells. No idea what to do going forward.

I'm pretty stuck. I have to recover brandy, find nightblossom lotion, and stop Tyrelia. I can't figure out how to get past the panthers at the guard post. I tried picking up some honey from the tall tree and distracting the panthers with it, but if that's what I'm supposed to do I can't find a way to store the honey in my inventory. I also can't figure out how to save the girl in the jungle cave. I've beaten the wind and water bosses and have 4 spells. No idea what to do going forward.

Hi, sounds like you're on the right track when it comes to how to get past the panthers, but instead of focusing on the liquid, try focusing on the sticky tree branch. When it comes to how to reach it, remember: you're a sorceress!

As for the captive amazon, there's nothing you can do for her now, she was there largely to give you the hint about how to distract the panthers.

Any tips or advice for getting through the massive door in the amazon stronghold? The only quests I have are for the nightblossom, brandy, and Tyrelia. Iv'e done every quest I came across except for those 3, I see the noblewoman still being tortured (but I assume I can't get to her atm), I talked to and passed the test with the fortuneteller, I have a ceremonial mask, brass key, rusty key, water and wind spheres, ornate box, smoky candle and blue gemstone. And when I examine the door it says there's a small wooden indentation on it, so I examine the indentation and I have no clue what to do from there. Please help

Secret Tunnel

Great game, Kunzite!

I've always wanted to play a text based game, and them old ones [like "Zork"] are hard to find nowadays.

I do have one question, how do I get out of the Secret Tunnel?

The girl has told me about the locket and all, but I can't get out of the tunnel.

Tried everything I can think of.

Hi! Sorry it's taken me a while to respond!

AnimeTickles: The answer to this one is with the captive amazon, also inside the fortress. If you can get her free (check out the apparatus for clues), she can direct you towards opening the door.

tickle gamer: "up" is a direction in the game, as well as the eight compass directions (so is "down", too, truncated as "u" and "d" respectively).

Can't believe I hadn't found this game until now, I'm absolutely blown away by the high quality and level of detail present throughout! Lots of exciting places to explore, all with rich descriptions, and loads of things to interact with. The most impressive thing to me, however, is the fact that it works as an enjoyable and in depth RPG, whilst also delivering as a kinky fetish tale. There aren't many games where you can ponder which magic ring will aid your character-build the most and also tickle torture the feet of a helpless amazon!

Please let us know if you are ever planning another game, I for one would be happy to pay for something of this quality and size.

I recently have been revisiting this absolute gem of a game. Great stuff! To the creator, I have a few questions:
1. Are there plans for a sequel or another text-based game in the works? Frankly, I wouldn't mind paying for one if the quality of the game and tickle scenes is consistent with here.
2. What do you think was the 'rarest' tickle scene in the game? Any hidden secret stuff that I might have missed on my first playthrough? Stuff like how in your game 'A New Project', I didn't actually realise the toothbrush could be used on just about every lee in the game, hahah (oh, I suppose this question also applies to that game too. Hope you don't mind me asking that while I'm here.)
3. And... that's it. Thanks again for making this game :)

Hey I was having some trouble at the desert. After retrieving the note, I'm not sure who to give it to to decipher it. I've tried the merchant who originally gave me the desert quest.

Btw as everyone else has said I love this game. It is amazing

oneortheother: Thank you very much! I started on a sequel a while back but never really went anywhere with it. As for rarest tickle scenes? I think most of the major scenes are part of quests, but there are a few scenes that (to my knowledge) no one has found yet. There's a reference to the Zork trilogy in the game that rewards you with a special pendant: it's a famous phrase. There's no punctuation at all in it: that's the hint.

Also, go to the top of the watchtower in Fort Kalage and listen. It's an admittedly obscure reference, but I was watching that show a lot when I made this game.

crocodilesmile: Try going back to the guard house at Fort Kalage. Thank you!

And also, thank you wambrion and glorbflip for your kind words! It's been a while but this game still has a special place in my heart!

Hi Kunzite, love your game so far.

Question. I've found the hidden tunnel and tickled the pink haired girl for the location of the locket she stole from the barmaid. how do i leave the tunnel? I've tried every conceivable way of "turn around/exit tunnel"

Update: got it. turns out i had to type up

Last edited:
I am playing this game again and unfortunatelly I am stuck on this, I assume, side quest in which you have to get the "Twistthorn Root". By reading older comments on this thread, I just found out what I already expected, being that you get it from the stuck amazon, who was looking for the root herself. But unfortunatelly that's all I got. I tried everything, including tickling of course, but I can't get it from her. I even tried typing "take root" on every part of the jungle, but no luck.
Is there a specific phrase I have to input to receive the item? Just asking her about the root, doesn't help, because she just tells me that she needs to find another one, implying that she already got/had one, but as I said, there does not appear to be a way to make her give it to me, or take it from her. A bug perhaps? I don't remember having any problems with this quest when I played this game many years ago. :/

Oger try talking to her first before asking. She'll tell you she has the root, then you can take it.

I can't believe that I haven't tried that! Thank you so much and sorry for the, in hindsight, stupid question! XD

Oh i remember this game. There was one quest i never could finish thought. I think it involved some trapped person in amazon village? Maybe a prisoner? If i remember correctly i had to find a way to make her more ticklish but never did. Could someone tell me if this was unfinished or what was i supposed to do?

I can’t seem to find the second key, I got the rusty key that got me to the “secret treasure delivery”, but I can’t find the key to open the “treasure “, any pointers?

Also, is there a way to turn in the real thief in the fort? I got her toe ring from the tavern, but nobody seems to know anything about it, and the poor framed victim keeps screaming in the pillory while the real thief sips her wine :)

I can’t seem to find the second key, I got the rusty key that got me to the “secret treasure delivery”, but I can’t find the key to open the “treasure “, any pointers?

Also, is there a way to turn in the real thief in the fort? I got her toe ring from the tavern, but nobody seems to know anything about it, and the poor framed victim keeps screaming in the pillory while the real thief sips her wine :)

go to the guard house and "show guard toe ring"

What's New

4/9/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button under it to the lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back