• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nice Find ! (twitter) (All celebs)

cinegirl

TMF Poster
Hi,

here is a nice find :

TicklishQuest (on twitter) ask mostly on celebrities if they are ticklish.
Follow !

http://twitter.com/TicklishQuest

It just begon , but some respond already, like Caroline Hjelt (Icona Pop)

Attachments

• Icona_0145_taglio.jpg
    Icona_0145_taglio.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 265
That account is gonna do us more harm than good. Makes us look like stalkers

We've been here before. To be honest the only thing I feel really strongly about is the asking of the same question to the same person over and over again. Most celebs aren't going to answer and those that don't aren't going to do so just because they keep being asked! For f**ks sake - these people have the social awareness of Alan Partridge .

This is the type of thing that moves us from "Fun question about tickling" to "creepy stalker trying to get off and ruining it for everyone."

I agree with what Jeff said.

I took the elevator up to my apartment tonight, with about seven hot girls who just happened to be wearing sandals. (I don't know any of them,. but ,even if I did.. personally). Asking.. maybe one of them.. privately about her ticklishness.. one could probably get away with. However, I could just imagine the look on their faces if I was to say "All of you tell me if you're ticklish, and where your ticklish spots are". I'd expect to get dirty looks, reported to the cops, slapped, etc etc.

Whoever did this.. should have picked one specific celebrity at a time, asked the question, waited a bit.. and then done it to another celebrity. THAT might have come off as just "innocent questioning". The way this was done, is completely unadvisable.

I wonder if Twitter would close that person's account, especially because of the manner they are doing the questioning in.

It smacks of overkill in my opinion. Subtle, fun questions are one thing, but outright bombarding people with questions is rather ill-advised......

It doesn't help that this person seems to be bombarding celebs with the same question.

I'm a bit surprised that Twitter doesn't have some terms of service guidelines to warn this person, or even close their account. What this person is basically doing... would be like if he went to.. an Oscars party.. with all these celebs in the room with him, and just started walking up to all of them, asking the question.

I would have found this account far more interesting if the guy had said something like "I'm going to ask.. one celeb a week.. or one a day.. wait a couple of days, and ask someone else.

I will be shocked if this person doesn't get warned or closed down at some point.

This guy/girl is an asshole. What they probably don't realise is that everyday people hear about this kind of shit, and then when people on here might want to "Come out" to people they know, there's a good chance the person they "Come out" to will be thinking "Hang on, I've heard of this and it's creepy"...

We've been here before. To be honest the only thing I feel really strongly about is the asking of the same question to the same person over and over again. Most celebs aren't going to answer and those that don't aren't going to do so just because they keep being asked! For f**ks sake - these people have the social awareness of Alan Partridge .

A-ha!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What I find the most disturbing is some people cannot tell the difference between what is creepy and what is not creepy.

What I find the most disturbing is some people cannot tell the difference between what is creepy and what is not creepy.

I know! It's really simple too. Not creepy is using a feather. Creepy is using the whole chicken.

I was curious about what they were doing so I looked, but the account has been deleted. Sounds like it's for the best.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back