Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

7/22/2014

Advertise on the world's largest tickling portal!

New from MTJ

Nesse
Legends #1

Click here
7/15/14

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

Sole Mates

Ticklingparadise

NEW VIDEO!
FEBRUARY 2014 RELEASE

NEW!!!!

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

Nurses Wife

Cool my girlfriend's sister has ticklish feet

Hi guys and girls just wanted to share a quick story which happened last winter involving me,my girlfriend and her sister.
    So this happened about november last year when my girlfriend invited her sister round for tea on quite a cold evening.
    her sister is about 5'5 curvy and a shoe size 6 so cutting to the chase after a nice meal the three of us all sat on the sofa letting it go down watching abit of tele when after about 10-15 minutes my girlfriends sister started to unlace her boots and took them off and put them in my girlfriends lap which she put her hands around her ankles she was wearing thick black winter socks which were in my full view as i was sitting right next to my girlfriend and i could smell that lovely smell of them being in boots all day and thought they would be ticklish as hell so without a second thought i reached out and dragged a finger down her left foot which made her jump and giggled no don't touch them they stink my girlfriend looked at me and said yeah they stink and their ticklish and digged her nails into her socked feet which made her lose it and began cackling with laughter trying to get her legs out of my girlfriends arm lock so i started to tickle her left foot and my girlfriend tickled her right for about two minutes then i said you know she probably can't feel it properly with these thick socks on and pulled her left sock off and my girlfriend took her other off revealing a nice pair of soft quite wrinkly feet with long toes and red nail polish and we both continued with her throwing her head back cackling and pleading thats enough you've had your fun and laughing even harder and i've never seen toes wriggle as much as hers lol i always make circles on women's soles as it always gets results and then i started to rake her heels which got the most laughter out of her and my girlfriend is a mean tickler we continued tickling her for about 10 minutes both struggling to hold on as she bucks around the sofa so after we stopped she curled up with her feet behind her under the cushions and in a grumpy tone said you guys are evil! after apologising about twenty times before she left she was cool with it.
    i would like to get all three one day my girlfriend her sister and their mum fingers crossed

Great story. Thanks for sharing your experinece here.
    <=== Goddess Shelly's sacred soles

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Buy my nonfiction epic here.

Buy my popular novel "Jennifer's Revenge" here.

Order my newest (Sept. 2012) collection of four short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED #5
    Order Today!

Cool story, thanks for sharing it.

Dude, punctuation.

very nice!

sorry i know its not shakespeare

Well he's not saying it should be, bro. He's just saying that it was a tad abrasive to read considering he didn't know where to pause. Either way...Glorious Exposition, Comrade.jpg
    Strike the Earth!

74lbs lost as of 9/28/2013

yes!!...wife...sis...and mum..is the ultimate tickle fantasy!!

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Definitely I said to my girlfriend I would like to tickle the three of them together and she laughed and said that's very naughty. So I take that as a possibility one day

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotDave View Post
    Dude, punctuation.
    It's hard to use punctuation when you are typing one handed.

Lol

another great story....I hope to read about your 3 way tickle one day..!!!

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!!