• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kudos to a Master Tickler... Who is this person?

MistressMia

Verified
Hello Folks,
I get asked a lot where my tickle spots are and how ticklish my feet are (of course I do... This is a tickling fetish forum) ...hehehe

Anyway, I don't have the time to write a story about it, but maybe one day I will... Until then, however, I wanted to give proper credit to someone who has gone above and beyond mapping out all my spots and being aware of my reactions and attentive to my body's response.

My least ticklish spot is my belly button, but as a side note (Amkes managed to use the slightest touch to garner a reaction so my theory may well be thrown out the window... I dunno). :)

Ok... Back on track...
Read my profile to get a better idea of my spots.

However, I will say this... my feet are a solid 7 on a scale of 1-10. But... my toes are a 10!! Under and in between... Agh!

I'm also discovering that lighter tickling works much better on my soles...but it can very. Only one person has ever mastered tickling my feet and actually raised the level of my ticklishness overall (body & feet) during our session...

This Living Legend goes by the name of... lexsan100 here on the TMF. He is truly a Tickling Prodigy. My body was buzzing for three days after our session... No joke! I didn't even know that was possible... =D

Just a little peek inside my lee thoughts... Hope you liked it. ;)

-Mia

hoping to one day -top him.............................

I hope one day not to top him but just to experience tickling you Mia.

I may be a Master Tickler but Mistress Mía is a Master Lee. She is fun, sexy, and really responsive, perhaps the best ticklee I have had . She has brushes, bondage, and everything to make an experience a dream come true. If you haven't done so yet, try a session with Mía you will not regret it, all I know is that I cannot wait to go back ... I think i missed some spots in those feet that need attention :p

Mía is the best! Discover it!
and if anyone else wants a "master tickler" just PM lexsan100 ;)

take care all

I may be a Master Tickler but Mistress Mía is a Master Lee. She is fun, sexy, and really responsive, perhaps the best ticklee I have had . She has brushes, bondage, and everything to make an experience a dream come true. If you haven't done so yet, try a session with Mía you will not regret it, all I know is that I cannot wait to go back ... I think i missed some spots in those feet that need attention :p

Mía is the best! Discover it!
and if anyone else wants a "master tickler" just PM lexsan100 ;)

take care all

------------------------------

Mia seems to be the Lee, Many Lers wish for - Find those spots and by all means, leave her a giggling, babbling mess

Hello Folks,
I get asked a lot where my tickle spots are and how ticklish my feet are (of course I do... This is a tickling fetish forum) ...hehehe

Anyway, I don't have the time to write a story about it, but maybe one day I will... Until then, however, I wanted to give proper credit to someone who has gone above and beyond mapping out all my spots and being aware of my reactions and attentive to my body's response.

My least ticklish spot is my belly button, but as a side note (Amkes managed to use the slightest touch to garner a reaction so my theory may well be thrown out the window... I dunno). :)

Ok... Back on track...
Read my profile to get a better idea of my spots.

However, I will say this... my feet are a solid 7 on a scale of 1-10. But... my toes are a 10!! Under and in between... Agh!

I'm also discovering that lighter tickling works much better on my soles...but it can very. Only one person has ever mastered tickling my feet and actually raised the level of my ticklishness overall (body & feet) during our session...

This Living Legend goes by the name of... lexsan100 here on the TMF. He is truly a Tickling Prodigy. My body was buzzing for three days after our session... No joke! I didn't even know that was possible... =D

Just a little peek inside my lee thoughts... Hope you liked it. ;)

-Mia

Making mental notes and I hope you find all my hot spots as well!!!
Looking forward to our meeting in Philly!!

Paul

Hi Mia,

I am back in NYC for the rest of the year. How about a session? How long has it been, 4 years maybe?

Hope all is well with you :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back