• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My BF tickling me.. Adult!!!!!

divyasinhab020

TMF Novice
So this is my first post. I have this guy as my BF. We will call him Jo(name changed for obvious reasons). He is tall, muscular and very strong, atleast much more than me. BTW let me give you my description, I am very fair, have a great figure, cup-D breasts, enough to attract any guy and I have size 7 feet. I am very ticklish from head to toe. My BF is also ticklish but not as much as me.

So he was at my place one night and we were alone in the house. We decided to have a little fun. We decided that we would tickle each other simultaneously and the one to laugh or scream (basically open the mouth) first would be the loser. The loser then gets tied up and tickled. The duration is the winner's decision. So we both start tickling each other and me, being the more ticklish one lose. Now my BF decides that I will be tied face up, fully clothed (that is top, jeans, bra, panty and shoes). This goes on for 2 hours. The rule was he cannot tickle my clothed part, that is, his fingers should not run above clothes.

So he ties me up fully on the bed in a comfortable but spread-eagled position. He starts lightly tickling me on my neck, since it was the only unclothed part. I tried to control my laughter but within two minutes I screamed and he stopped and asked me which part of cloth I would lose. I said shoes. BIG MISTAKE. My feet were now exposed. He started tickling my feet using his both hands. This time I don't know how, but I controlled for 5 Minutes and then screamed. I chose my top to be stripped. Then in another 3 minutes I lost my jeans as well. Now I was very vulnerable in my bra and panty. Jo had plenty of ticklish areas to tickle now. He started lightly tickling my belly. He kept on teasing me asking how I felt. I lost my bra and panty in another 20 minutes. Now I had one and a half hour more to go and I was completely naked. The only positive point was that I wouldn't have to suppress my laughter now. He got off the bed and brought a feather and an electric toothbrush. He switched on the electric toothbrush and aimed for my nipples. But I was shaking way too much. So he comfortably sat on me straddling me and then began swirling the toothbrush on my nipples. I started laughing as I couldn't get away this time. He also started licking the other nipple. Those competing sensations were making me mad. Then suddenly he put the toothbrush on my clit. I said no, remove it. I am very sensitive over there. But he didn't remove and I started jumping on the bed. I was also extremely turned on. He finished me off with a Hitachi wand. He then untied me and we had a great night after that.

Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing your experience here.

And welcome to the TMF and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the TMF! Good to have you. And wow, very hot story!! I've done that a few times myself. You almost sound like my gf, her worst spots are feet. boobs and pussy, lol. Hope to hear more great stories like this.

Does he ever do any tickling with you wearing socks?
Nothing better than slowly teasing some socked feet before getting them bare!

Excellent intense tickling story. Thank You for sharing.

Thanx everyone.

@jimcarey1234- Yeah he has tickled me with me wearing socks. Its a different story. Will post it sometime.

Wow! I love creative games like that, like trying to resist. My ex and I used to do stuff like that all the time. God I miss it. Welcome!

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back