• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saying/Phrase That Your Friends Picked Up From You??

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I hope this thread doesn't start any problems. It's just.. a muse..

Have any forum members ever "coined a phrase" so to speak, that their friends/relatives picked up from them?

Long ago.. my father referred to someone he used to do business with.. as a "Miserable Human Being".

For whatever reason... I must have said the phrase.. around.. Maria, my friend Adam.. etc. and now.. they seem to have picked it up, and are using it.. to describe troublesome people in their lives, (Although not to describe me, to my knowledge, I hope).

I can think of only two people.. from my real life.. who I have referred to, as said saying. My uncle, and my ex best friend.

Not to digress,, but to the point of my thread.. what are some sayings that your friends have picked up from you?

Every baseball fan where I work who knows me now says "the hated jiints" instead of using the actual name of the S.F. baseball team. :p
They still say "Giants" when referring to the NFL team that now plays its home games in New Jersey.

Interesting, mils.

Somehow.. "hated jints".. seems more.. benign.. then does "Miserable Human Being".

Interesting, mils.

Somehow.. "hated jints".. seems more.. benign.. then does "Miserable Human Being".
Well, at work I can't use the full phrase that I prefer, "putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards."

LOL. I like that, and I understand why you cant use the full phrase at work.,

Several actually. At work when I leave I say "Peace out, girl scouts." And one of my co-workers stole it haha

Also, I say "Ain't Happenin', Cap'n" and "Well, that's what you get for thinking..." a lot. Those are also used by my friends. A lot.

My most favorite ones are used when people around me are being bitchy/complaining. I ask them, "Hey, you want a straw so you can suck it up, tough guy?" And when co-workers are arguing I say "Hey! Enough of that. You're both pretty."

My inner circle uses these phrases a lot now.

Interesting, Candy.

I talked to Adam tonight, and he referred to his now ex brother in law as my favorite saying again.

Another regular saying I have for my ex best friend is to refer to him as "Jerk-Off", but that's not really as much of a "coined saying" so to speak, as how others began saying "Miserable Human Being" when I referred to him as that.

"The quickest way to a man's hard-on is through his ticklish stomach"
-Volsung

"I was hoping while I was hopping that these tickles would not be nearly stopping."
-Volsung

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back