• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attitude Adjustment - Compliments of Tara (F/M)

opprtunistic

TMF Regular
Persistence. That’s what Todd thought finally paid off. For weeks, he pursued her at the gym using his cheesiest pickup lines, only to be rebuffed time after time. But suddenly, out of nowhere, she bit.

For Tara, egotistical dumbbell heads were certainly not her type, and this guy was in a class by himself; 6’0, 190 lbs of meat (including his head). So why would she suddenly accept?

In Todd’s mind, he broke her. In reality, Tara had ulterior motives. You see Tara had a special way of dealing with guys like Todd; an amusing way to have some fun at the expense of their bloated egos and delusions of grandeur. This guy was a classic example of a guy in need of an attitude adjustment, Tara style. ;)

So what were his qualifications? A never ending barrage of male chauvinist macho crap spewing from his mouth all day and his demeaning and condescending attitude towards women and their capabilities.

Todd certainly had an audience for his crap; a little posse of gullible naïve lapdogs who followed him around and seemed enamored by his testosterone driven tough talk about his high school football days or his latest supposed ass kicking. He was a typical bully; all bark, no bite, yet they all panted around his feet like the losers in high school trying to be the tough guy’s friend. Pathetic.

Still Tara ignored him and his advances; that is until he pulled the final straw. Tara overheard him bragging/lying to his posse about how much she wanted him. So with that final insult on his resume, Tara decided he was finally worthy of a little of her attention.

As for Tara, she had always been athletically gifted and took an interest in self-defense even at an early age. Being what was then considered a tomboy and hanging out and competing with the neighborhood guys, she had plenty of practice. Even with no formal training, the strength she got from gymnastics and her naturally grappling ability made her a handful.

Along with her natural athleticism, Tara’s instinct in finding weaknesses in her opponents always had her fascinated with one particular reaction. She had always wondered why some would have a strange defensive reaction when different areas of their body were handled. This fascinated her because she did not suffer the same weakness and always wondered why a prod to the ribs or a pinch of the hips would result in such an unbearable reaction. But the more she learned, the more intoxicating the power of it became to her, so she decided to explore every chance she got. And that was often. With her unimposing stature of 5'3, 110 lbs and sultry looks...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/album.php?albumid=894&attachmentid=375166

it was never difficult for Tara to get guys to mix it up and allow her to experiment. For them, this always seemed like a harmless and irresistable opportunity to grapple around with an incredibly sexy girl. But before they knew it, Tara would have them wrapped up like a pretzel, screaming for her mercy.

In her early 20’s, Tara decided to become even more lethal by putting her athletic ability to good use as she began to study and practice martial arts. By 23, she was a competitive fighter in many different aspects of martial arts and kick-boxing. Adding striking and judo capabilities to her grappling ability made her a total unsuspecting terror.

She loved the fact that she appeared so unthreatening. Her opponents in and out of the ring never had a clue what they were up against. And this certainly included Todd who was about to learn the lesson of his life…

THE DATE…

8PM : DingDong : Tara opened her door and shook her head in amusement. Todd was dressed exactly as he worked out; Nike pants and white tank-top.

Todd : Are you Ready?

Tara (irritated) : Ready? Ready for what? Is this how you normally dress for a date? or is this your “You can’t resist my muscles, so jump on me” attire?

He was basically too slow witted for any retort.

Tara (mockingly) : Never mind, just come on in. I’ll go dress down to your level and we’ll go somewhere appropriate for your attire. Were you planning on taking me to Del Taco?

Again, silence from Todd.

She went in her room and could barely get the door shut fast enough as she broke out in laughter at this clueless jerk. The thought of sitting for even 30 minutes listening to this guy drone on about his macho workout routine or his high school football glory days brought shivers down her spine. At the age of 25, Todd was your typical washed up jock desperately hanging on to any sliver of glory/fame from his high school days (*cringe*).

Thankfully, that was something she would not need to endure. She sighed a breath of relief and slipped out of her black dress, white shirt and heals revealing her exercise gear (shorts and sports bra).

As she re-entered, Todd was wondering around her training room (which contained a martial arts ring + some dumbbells and a heavy bag).

She walked into the room flicking on the overheard camera which began recording. The ring sprung to life and appeared on the large monitor besides the ring.

Tara : Hope you’re not camera shy Todd.

Todd : Nope, what’s the heavy bag for?

Tara (disgusted) : What do you think it’s for Todd?

Todd : You mean YOU actually hit this thing? (picking up a set of dumbbells and going into a set of curls)

Tara continues towards him.

Tara : I only hit that on the rare occasion that I don’t have a real man to pound on instead. (squeezing his ribs as she walked by).

Todd winced in a high pitched squeal and reflexively dropped the barbells.

Tara : Awww, were those too heavy for you, Mr. Muscles?

Todd (macho) : No, it’s just that you caught me off guard. (picking the dumbbells back up)

Tara walked back towards him. As she neared to within arms length, he quickly dropped the dumbbells and put his hands in a defensive posture.

Tara : Hmmmm, a little paranoid, aren’t we Todd? Is the big tough guy afraid to be tickled? Looks like I found a little weakness, didn’t I?

Todd (sarcastically) : I guess it would be a weakness if I were too weak to protect myself. You know, like if I was A WEAK LITTLE GIRL!

Tara : Well, Todd. That kind of sounds like a challenge to me. You’ll find I’m always up for a challenge and that I’m real good at exploiting people’s weaknesses. That is, after I soften you up a bit first.

Todd (breaking out in laughter) : YOU? SOFTEN ME UP? Yeah right! You and what Army, Pip Squeak?”

Tara : This Army. (holding her arms out and gesturing her eyes up and down her 5’3, 110 lb body)

Todd (mockingly) : Oh yeah, I forgot (gesturing over to her medal display). Is the judo/kick boxer going to kick me in the shins?

Tara : Well then. I guess you’ve got nothing to be worried about. So why don’t you say we work up an appetite before we go out.

Todd : I know of a better way we can work up an appetite.

And there it was. Tara cringed. That was a perfect example of the cheesy macho crap he’s been hitting on her with.

Tara : I think a little bout will do just fine Todd. And tell you what. I’m even going to give you the advantage of going first. Here are the rules…

• Each round is 5 minutes and 1 person makes the rules for that round.
• If you can break the other person within that 5 minutes of your round, you win.
• If you can’t, they get their chance.
• And to be a good sport, I’ll even let you go first.

Todd : Sounds like fun. What are we playing for?

Tara : Todd, trust me. This is going to be fun only for me. And as to what we are playing for….. If you can break me, you can have me.

Todd’s jaw dropped as he looked at Tara in astonishment.

Todd : Are you serious? I’ll break you in 30 seconds.

Tara : We’ll see tough guy. And what do I get if I break you?

Todd : YOU? BREAK ME? (laughing). Well let’s see. Ok, If Pip Squeak Shrimp breaks me I guess SHE can have ME!

Tara (rolling her eyes) : Well, gee. Tempting as that is Todd, I was thinking more in lines of say, you giving me your car.

Todd (dismissingly) : Yeah, whatever. And you can have my first born too.

A wry smile came over Tara as she slipped into the ring. She turned around taunting him..

Tara : Ok, you’re up. What are the rules for Round 1?

Todd (smiling confidently) : Wrestling only Pip Squeak. And don’t worry, It’ll only take a minute or two. I’ll try not to mess up your hair to bad, so that you’re still good and pretty when its time for me to rock your world.

Todd had a wrestling/football background, so his confidence was beaming. Tara knew that he had no real grappling training and unbeknownst to Todd, his weaknesses had him at a terrible disadvantage (as much as he overpowered her).

As Todd entered the ring, he was looking at Tara as a cute little girl who he could easily overpower and control. Tara was looking at Todd as a 6’2 body that was just full of vulnerabilities and weaknesses; one that could provide no defense for her full and rounded martial arts training. The fact that he was ticklish was just the final death knell in the coffin that would soon be buried with Todd’s massive ego and pride inside.

ROUND 1….

Todd was grinning from ear to ear as Tara started the 5 minute clock. Tara simply stood in her defensive position. As Todd approached and went to grab her by the shoulder, the next thing he knew, (SLAM!) he was flat on his back staring up at the ceiling wondering what happened.

Time : 4:34 left

He rolled back to his feet and began to approach her a bit more carefully. He locked arms with her again only to be thrown over her shoulder again. But this time, he hung on and brought her down with him.

Todd began trying to maneuver Tara into different complicated wrestling holds in an attempt to expose her in some way. Todd never wrestled for this means, so he was a bit hesitant and unsure. This certainly was a lot harder than he thought.

That and the fact that when he wrestled in high school, he wasn’t GETTING POKED AND PRODDED EVERY TIME HE LEFT HIS OPPONENT A FREE HAND WHICH WAS REALLY STARTING TO PISS HIM OFF!!! Whenever he’d have her just about locked in and let go of her hand to maneuver her into the right position, a poke or a light scratch on his body would screw up his attempt.

For Tara, she was just having fun exploring his weaknesses, which so far seemed to be EVERYWHERE SHE TRIED; especially when she slid a finger into his underarm. That was an explosive reaction and she could see that from that point on, he was really being careful to keep that protected.

Finally, Todd was able to render Tara in a vulnerable position. Sure, it wasn’t any complicated wrestling move, but at least he wasn’t getting poked at the moment. Todd was pinning Tara like we wrestled when we were kids. Straddling her waist and holding her hands to the side of her head.

Time : 2:10 left in the round

Tara could barely contain her laughter. He was just sitting there not knowing what to do next…

Tara (mockingly) : Ummm. OK, so what now? Oh GEE. I’m so desperate. I really can’t put up with much more of this hand holding. (laughing)

Todd then slid up, pinning her shoulders and arms under his knees. He smiled down at Tara and said..

Todd : Well, maybe it wasn’t 30 seconds, but fast enough for me.

He reached back digging his fingers into her sides. His eyes opened in shock as Tara just stared back at him without so much as a flinch. Just a mocking/taunting smile.

Todd reached up to her ribs and started poking around. Tara mockingly yawned saying...”Wake me up when the tickling is supposed to start”

Todd went for her hips bones, squeezing and pinching. Nothing. He squeezed her thighs, nothing. Tara (*snoooring*)

Time : 55 seconds left in the round.

Todd reached back and squeezed just above her knees. Nothing

Todd : WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

Tara : Told you! NOT TICKLISH!

She was really rubbing it in and Todd was really starting to get frustrated and angry. Then, with only a few seconds left, Tara thought she’d have some fun. She wanted to plant a seed for the next round. This way he’d continue to wear himself out now that he had a hope that he could be rewarded. In return, Tara knew she could make him strain and struggle.

So as Todd tried another round of poking up her ribs and neared her underarms, she pretended to tense up. Todd’s face lit up as he began to try to adjust her to open up her underarms. And just as he was near accomplishing that and looked down at Tara who had a fake worried look, DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (round over!)

Todd quickly went for her underarms anyway (ignoring the bell) and Tara faked a ticklish response until she was able to slide out of the hold (which she could of at anytime).

She yelled : HEY JERK! THE ROUND WAS OVER!

Still, the bait was set and Todd bought it hook, line and sinker. She knew he’d be anxious to expend more energy if there was a glimmer of hope.

ROUND 2…

Tara : Well, that was fun Todd. I guess it’s my turn now to make the rules for the next round.

She walked out of the ring grabbing her boxing gloves and threw another pair at Todd.

Tara : Ok, this is a 5 minute kickboxing round. The first 3 minutes are kicking only, then the last 2 are kicking/punching.

Todd laced up the gloves and entered the ring. Tara nearly grew hysterical as Mr. Macho man started strutting around the ring; dancing and throwing punches thinking he’s Mohammed Ali. Tara just stood completely still with her hands at her side watching the spectacle.

Tara : Hey Sugar Ray. When you’re done clowning around, let me know and I’ll start the clock.

So after Todd finished his “two steps” and “fist flurries”, he ventured towards Tara. Todd was now doing some sort of Kenny Norton Peek-a-boo strategy. Tara hit the timer and raised her hands and stood in her defensive position.

Todd : Uh oooh. Is the little girl loading up for a knockout punch (sticking his arm straight out to her forehead as if he was holding a smaller person far enough away so that she couldn’t reach).

Suddenly : WHACK! Tara throws a kick that hits Todd squarely on the side of his thigh.

Ouch! That smarted! The expression on Todd’s face quickly changed as he pulled his arm back and reflexively started dancing around.

Tara : “Ummm, I’m over here tough guy. Don’t tell me you are afraid of a little girl?”

Todd approached her once again looking a bit more tentative. He attempted to throw a kick. Tara absolutely beamed with delight. Todd had bragged to his posse and everyone at the gym that he knew martial arts and karate. And maybe in his own delusional mind, he thought watching Power Rangers actually gave him skills.

But that kick was confirmation to Tara that she was right all along. It was all talk. This guy had NO IDEA how to even throw a kick. Since this was kicking only, Tara walked in to her perfect range (with no fear of a counter) and starter teeing off.

WHACK! Another kick to the same outer thigh (causing him to turn sideways and pull his leg back in protection)

WHACK! Another kick with the same leg to the exposed inner thigh of his other leg.

Tara snickered to herself as Todd was your typical muscle head. Hours and hours of upper body work, but his legs were thin and weak. Each blow was hurting him (as his face began to turn red).

Todd once again began to dance, but suddenly there wasn’t much bounce in his step. Tara now started walking towards him and Todd retreated until he was backed into the corner. He then tried to cover up in some sort of a defensive mode (if you can call it that), but for Tara, he was now basically a 6’0 heavy bag…

WHACK! (a kick to the inside of his left thigh)
WHACK! (a kick to his right calf)
WHACK! (a kick to his right hamstring)
WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Every blow caused a defensive reaction from Todd (from the pain) and anytime he moved his legs to protect a sore spot, her training kicked in making him pay for it; reflexively pounding every vulnerable spot he left open.

Todd stood there still trying to be macho gesturing her to “COME ON”. At this point he knew he was simply a punching bag, so he decided to mockingly offer her his leg as to say “Hit me, it doesn’t hurt”.

Tara began to really T-off on the very same spot he was offering…

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Todd winced in pain (a high pitched girly wince I might add). In desperation, he tried to return a few kicks. However, besides having no training on how to throw a kick, he now also had legs like noodles. So Tara mocked him as his soft uncoordinated kicks grazed her.

Tara : Uh ooooh! I’m in trouble now! Now THAT tickles!

Time : 2 minutes left :

Tara : OK – we can now punch.

Todd thought this was a benefit. He didn’t have too much boxing training, but at least he could throw a punch. Todd started flicking out a jab at her.

Tara walked within a few feet of the now immobile wobbly legged Todd and toyed with his jabs which looked to be coming at her at about 2 MPH.

Then, as Todd continued to stick out his jab, he began to get rewarded…

WHACK! Tara countered with a kick to his ribs.
WHACK! a counter to the leg
WHACK! a counter to the ribs

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! to different sore spots of his legs. Todd’s face was now bright red with anger/frustration.

Tara : What’s wrong muscles? You’re looking a little wobbly and I haven’t even thrown a punch yet.

WHACK! Tara kicked him in the left calf causing Todd to lift up his leg and shake it in pain; now standing on his right leg.

WHACK! She kicks his right leg in the calf and Todd nearly fell.

Todd was now at the point where he needed to try to protect his legs at any cost. He dropped down to his knees in a desperate attempt thinking he was giving Tara less of a target to tee off on.

Tara : Todd, what are you doing?

Todd : I just thought it would only be fair to fight you at your own level. (suddenly the pejorative “Pip Squeak” and “shrimp” were no longer a part of his vocabulary).

Tara shook her head and watched him kneeling in the corner; once again imitating Mohammed Ali trying to do some sort of Rope a Dope. The bad news for Todd was that even if he could do that effectively (which he couldn’t), it’s a defense to protect you only from the waist up. So there he kneeled, a totally stationary target. His legs were completely vulnerable and completely immobile. Todd also had no leverage, so his punches were now weak and pathetic.

With absolutely no fear of any offense, she placed Todd right in her perfect range and began to Tee off on him…

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! – 3 times to his left upper thigh and hip. He lowered his hand to try to protect his leg and was rewarded with...

WHACK! (a kick to his upper arm)
POP! (a punch to his chin)

She then began to work on his right leg teeing off on his upper thigh and hip.

WHACK! WHACK!

He desperately tried to keep his arm up remembering the sting of what happened the last time he dropped his other arm. Unfortunately, this left Tara total access to his legs.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! (continuing to Tee-off on the same vulnerable spot as he began to wince and slouch)

WHACK! WHACK!

He finally dropped his arm in desperation for protection and was quickly rewarded…

WHACK! (a kick to the arm)
POP! (a punch on the chin).

Those kicks to his arms really hurt and she knew he would be feeling those. She started working on them more and more landing kicks and punches to his arms and shoulders.

He was now bright RED in humiliation and was seething as the adrenaline pumped through his body. He began to try to punch back, but he had no leverage + his arms were starting to feel the effects of the pummeling they had just received. Tara barely even bothered to block them and countered continuously to different parts of his body

Todd was FURIOUS and started to swing wildly, each blow missing and ending up with a counter punch or kick.

Tara (mocking) : “It might be a good idea to give up the offense and just try to protect yourself Todd!”

This angered Todd even more and he began to wildly flail at her. The harder he tried, the more he paid for it. He tried to get up a few times, only to have Tara drive a kick into his legs making him collapse. He was completely exhausted and Tara had barely broken a sweat.

DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tara turned and walked back into the middle of the ring. She turned to see Todd struggling to get back to his feet. His legs were really starting to go on him. He walked around gingerly shaking his legs and arms.

Tara : Ok Todd. Round 3. What will it be?

Todd (pulling off his gloves in frustration) : Wrestling.

Tara (taunting) : No offense Todd, but haven’t you tried that and FAILED already?

Todd : Just take your gloves off! (angrily throwing his out of the ring)

Tara : Tell you what Todd. I’ll give you 10 minutes this time just to make it fair.

ROUND 3……

Tara started the timer and Todd wobbled over towards her gingerly and they locked arms. With no legs underneath him, Tara was able pull him around at will. It was all Todd could do to stay on his feet. She could only imagine how humiliating this must look on camera. A big muscle bound guy like Todd being tossed around by someone less than half his size.

Finally, Tara threw him over her shoulder and once again Todd hung on; both of them ending up on the ground. Todd tried to go on the offensive thinking he knew where she was vulnerable. As he tried to maneuver her to expose her underarms, she could feel how weak he was from his beating. He had NO leg strength at all, and his arms were feeling the effects from her kicks/punches.

Still she pretended he was overpowering her, making him strain and fight to try to get her in the right position. She still couldn’t resist a poke/prod/scratch to really screw with his mind and piss him off.

Finally, she allowed him to maneuver her so that her underarm was extended and vulnerable. She wiggled around as to look desperate and worried. He took a deep relaxing breath (in victory).

Time : 7:15 left.

Todd looked up at all of the time had had to make her submit.

Todd : Well, it took a little longer than I expected, but I guess it’s game over (playfully circling his finger just above her armpit)

Todd : Would you like to quit now before I even put you through this?

Tara closed her eyes and flinched in mock fear pretending to brace herself. It was all music to Todd’s eyes. FINALLY, he was getting another reaction as compared to taunting and mocking; not to mention the beating.

As for Tara, this was one of her favorite moments. She peeked one eye open and watched as Todd grinned and began scratching her underarm. Tara faked a quick reaction, but then turned her head and stared at Todd with that taunting smile. Todd’s face went from total elation to total devastation in a matter of seconds.

Todd desperately dug into her armpits. No reaction at all.

Tara : Oooh Todd, that feels kind of nice. Can you move a little to the left please? And can you do my other arm when you’re done?

Tara began to hysterically laugh at Todd which infuriated him. He angrily released her hold and desperately went for the only place she hasn’t been tested. Her feet.

He rolled her over on her stomach and began to try to position her. He crossed one of her legs over and lifted the other up (pinning the other one) and pressed her leg against her butt (in a wrestlers immobilization move).

She mockingly looked up to the camera (trying to hold back her laughter): OH NO TODD! YOU FOUND MY WEAKNESS! I CAN’T TAKE IT WHEN MY FEET ARE TICKLED!

He started scribbling his fingers into the sole of her feet and she mock reacted (just having fun with him).

He began yelling : “SUBMIT! SUBMIT”

She pretended she was desperate : OH NO! I’M IN TROUBLE! AND IF YOU BREAK ME TODD, IT WILL MAKE ME SO HOT FOR YOU TODD! (laughing hysterically at him)

He began scribbling harder : “SUBMIT! SUBMIT”

Then suddenly, she turned around and just looked at him. SORRY, NOT TICKLISH!

Tara : Give up yet Todd? You’re starting to bore me.

At this point Todd was so agitated he did something stupid. Really, really stupid. He reached up and began to try to pull down on her shorts. It got an angry reaction from Tara, but to Todd, at least he finally found a way to get that taunting smile off her face.

Tara turned her head and glared back at him. She had knotted her shorts on tightly, so she knew they weren’t going anywhere.

Tara (sternly) : Todd, I would really, Really, REALLY recommend against trying that. You’ll regret it, believe me!

Todd continued to tug and pull on her shorts, ignoring her warnings. Once he realized they were synched tightly, he tried to roll her over to get at the knots. As he rolled her, Tara freed one of her legs and pushed him off of her.

Todd tried to get back up, but his legs were really starting to feel the full effect of the beating they had taken. So as Tara watched Todd struggle to try to get his feet underneath him, she non-chalantly walked over and gave him a simple shove and Todd plopped back down on the mat.

Tara pounced on him from behind; collapsing him on his stomach. Tara then easily maneuvered his legs (which were like noodles) into a leg lock.

He was laying on his stomach. She was sitting up behind him and had his legs locked in a type of “figure 4” position. His one leg was crossed sideways, his other leg was locked with the top of his foot wedged against her thigh. Both of her feet were up along his sides just above his hips.

He struggled to break free, but Tara just tauntingly yawned at him. Todd reached down to his sides to her feet and tried once again to tickle her to try to break the hold. At this point, it was finally beginning to sink in. NO REACTION! Still, he tried. He dug under her toes. NOTHING!

But then something happened that stopped Todd abruptly. He felt his sneaker slide off of his foot. He tried again to break the hold but couldn’t. He looked back in fear to see Tara smiling evilly and gesturing down to his vulnerable foot laying completely immobile, wedged tightly on her thigh. He raised himself up on his arms and began trying to pull himself over to the ropes where he could get the leverage to break the hold.

The next sound that came from the room was “THUD!”. When Todd tried to raise himself up with his arms, Tara simply wiggled her toes into his sides making him collapse in a fit of giggles.

A couple more tries ended up the same way. Todd was getting nowhere except frustrated. And by the 3rd try, Tara watched intently as she noticed that Todd barely had the strength to pull himself up.

As he laid the panting and trying to recover in his momentary comfort, he forgot what prompted his initial panic. It was quickly re-introduced into his consciousness as he felt Tara slide off his sock. The feeling of cold air blowing across his sole had him reflexively reaching back behind him in panic trying to find a way to protect his foot.

He was nowhere near flexible enough to even come close to reaching and it didn’t really matter of he could. All Tara had to do was wiggle her toes in Todd’s sides and his hands had no option but to return to her feet to stop the torment.

Todd hung on and tried to brace himself, waiting for the inevitable. He tried one last time to tickle her feet, but nothing.

Tara (mockingly): Is this the kind of reaction you were hoping for? (scratching a single finger nail down his sole)

Todd’s entire body tensed and he let out a high pitched screech. In a panic he tried to pull himself back up again, but a few pokes to his sides sent him back on his face as he grasped to hold her feet. He shook his head in total frustration.

Tara felt his entire body twitch and tense as he yelled : OH MY GOD! Please stop for a minute!

Tara stopped as she sensed a desperate change in his plea.

Todd : Oh my God! I’m on the verge of a leg cramp.

Tara (gleaming) :

Todd : It’s going away (trying to stay totally motionless and relaxed). Just a little bit longer.

Tara : Awww. I’m sorry, will this help? (running a stroke up the top of his foot making him flinch).

Todd : NO! Please stop! (as the tensing put him back on the verge of the cramp).

Tara : I forget. Are you supposed to stretch or tickle a cramp?

Todd : NO Tara. Please!

Tara then ran a stroke up his entire foot which resulted in Todd’s leg going into cramps as he hollered in pain. Since it was trapped in that restrictive position, it could not be stretched, so it just radiated.

Todd : YOU BITCH! Let me loose, YOU BITCH!

Tara : Oh Todd, I don’t like being called a Bitch. I wonder how your cramp will react to this? (running a stroke down his foot which nearly sent Todd through the ceiling)

Todd : FUCK! NOOOO! PLEASE STOP!

Tara then evilly lit into him using all 5 finger nails sending Todd into a unbearable mixture of pain and tickling as he he began to wimper and cry in agony.

DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the end of the round)

Tara: You got really lucky there Todd (poking him in the foot making him continue to jump and wince).

She let go of the hold and Todd just laid there panting in exhaustion trying to recover.

Tara stood up and was as fresh as could be. Barely a hair out of place.

Tara : Ok, my turn. Let’s see. I get 10 minutes, right? What shall I choose Todd? Maybe another round of kickboxing?

She could see Todd’s body tense and tremble at those words.

Tara : No? You don’t like the sound of that? Ok, I’ll be easy on you. I’ll choose your expertise. WRESTLING!

Todd slowly pulled himself up and then slowly back to his feet. His legs now would barely support him. He wanted nothing more to do with her. His mind told him it would be best to wobble out the door at that minute, but looking at this girl that was nearly half his size, his ego simply wouldn’t allow it. He was completely battered, humiliated and embarrassed, but he was not yet broken. If he knew what was in store for him, he’d wished he was.

Tara: Ready muscles? (Todd wasn’t ready, but too proud to ask for a little more time)

Tara started the timer and walked towards Todd. She laughed at him and how pathetic he looked. He was bright red, standing stationary with one sneaker on and the other foot was barefoot.

She walked over to him and simply gave him a humiliating push. With no legs beneath him, he clumsily toppled over and fell to the ground. She casually rolled him over onto his stomach and pinned his leg against his butt; using an immobilizing wrestling hold. Within 10 seconds of the round, Todd found himself in a precarious position. But at least his exposed foot was within his reach (if he reached back). He at least had some protection.

Unfortunately for him, that was her plan. So as Tara ran a single stroke down Todd’s sole (producing another girly wince), Todd began to reflexively reach back for protection. Tara could have easily broken Todd at that point, but she had another target to exploit. One that Todd had been trying to desperately protect the entire bout.

Tara waited intently waiting for the perfect opportunity. And then it happened. Todd reached back and opened up his hand. Tara quickly wrapped her hand firmly around his pinky and used a self defense immobilization technique, twisting it, causing his arm to twist around behind him making him wince in pain.

She then stood up and raised his hand which forced his face firmly into the mat.

She mocked : Do you like this lover boy? This is what happens when you expose your weakest link. How does it feel to be completely controlled by what I do to your little pinky? Kind of fun, huh?

She knew what would come next. This guy was stupid, angry and desperate enough. And sure enough, he began reaching behind him with his other arm, opening his hand, trying to free his other hand.

She waited for the precise seconds and plucked his pinky with her other hand. She performed the same maneuver and now had both of his arms twisted behind him. She pulled both fingers together, grasping them with one hand. He was now face down with both arms jacked up behind him.

She (laughing) : Well that sure didn’t work out too well, did it?

He groaned in discomfort.

She continued : OK muscles. Let’s take a little walk, shall we?

He intended to offer resistance but a slight maneuvering and positioning of his hand left him no choice but to come to his feet. She pushed his hands forward which forced him to step forward. And with a twist of his fingers, this petite girl was steering this man around like a toy; 190 lbs of muscle in complete control by her 5 little fingers.

She walked him around in front of the camera and then simply put pressure on his fingers dropping him to his knees.

Todd looked up at the monitor and took in the humiliating sight. His face was inches off the ground, his arms were hitched up behind him and he was dripping wet with sweat. The worst part, he was in full control of this little girl who was standing nonchalantly, looking completely fresh and holding him in place like a puppet on a string.

She said (mockingly) : So muscles, what do you think of that image? Aren’t you embarrassed?

(BREAKING TODD)….

She forced his fingers forward bringing him from his knees to flat on his stomach. She sat on his waist, holding his arms up with one hand..

His body tensed as a few strategically placed playful pokes to his ribs and strokes to his sides made it perfectly clear to him that there was another hand free to create mischief for his straining immobile body.

But nothing brought the severity of his dilemma to his attention more than when he felt the gentle teasing blow from her lips whistle through the hairs of his totally exposed underarm. His reaction was complete confirmation to both of them that this contest was over. But Todd’s lesson wasn’t.

Tara had a special way to challenge herself. To teach Todd that not only was his body weak, but so was his mind. She would break him without ever needing to actually exploit his unbearable underarm weakness, just drive him crazy with the anticipation. She begun…

Tara (tauntingly) : Now, let’s see. Where should I wander?

She traced her fingers lightly up and down his tricep making him tremble and shake. She then gave gentle pokes watching him tense terribly as she ventured down towards his underarm.

Just as it seemed he was about to break, she teasingly poked around the outside of his hollow and ran her fingers slowly down his back. Then slowly back up directly towards his underarm again.

Tara : You sure look nervous. Don’t tell me you’re scared of a little girl like me. (scratching the outer edges of his underarm resulting in his body shaking in spasm).

She basked in this part; smiling in the camera playfully stroking this defeated man; face down, arms captured perfectly. She has seen this same vision many times with many deserving men, but she never tired of it.

And as she continued her torturous, teasing route; narrowing in closer and closer to his trembling exposed underarm, she heard those glorious but inevitable words...

Todd : I quit. You win. I submit.

She stopped and eased his hands back down to his back. He sighed in relief and took deep relaxing breaths. He was humiliated, but he was just happy that it was all over with. He tried to break free of the hold, but she held on.

Suddenly, his body tensed and his eyes grew wide as he felt his arms being raised back up.

Todd : HEY! I quit!

Tara : I know you quit Todd. And I didn’t even need to tickle you to get you to crumble. You know why Todd? Because you are such a weakling. Why are you such a weakling Todd? Do you even know you’re a weakling Todd?

He remained silent and continued to weakly tug at his arms.

She continued : How else do you explain it? Being broken and beaten by little old me?

She taunted : Come on, say it Todd. I’m a weakling and I just got completely broken by a girl.

She continued : Do you need some inspiration Todd? (her lips gently blowing straight up through his armpit)

Todd : AAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! YES! I’M A WEAKLING! NO MORE!

Tara : And I just got broken (blowing another line up his underarm)

Todd : AND I JUST GOT BROKEN!

Tara : By a girl (blowing the opposite direction)

TODD : AHHHHHH! BY A GIRL!”

Tara : By a little Girl (blowing another line)

TODD : BY A GIRL!

Tara : I SAID A LITTLE GIRL! (blowing a line up and then back down his armpit)

Todd : AHHHHHH! A LITTLE GIRL! A LITTLE GIRL!”

Tara : OK, Now say it all together. (pausing over his armpit waiting for him)

TODD : I, Ah, LITTLE GIRL, Ah AAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!! (as she blew another line up and down his armpit)

Tara : Well, I guess if you don’t remember it TODD, you sure didn’t mean it! Did you TODD? Should we go through it all again TODD? Ok, “I am a weakling”

Todd : I’M A WEAKLING! (flinching as she mock blew)

Tara : And I just got broken

Todd : AND I JUST GOT BROKEN!

Tara : By a girl

Todd : BY A GIRL!

Tara : “By a little girl”

Todd : BY A LITTLE GIRL

Tara : OK, Now say it all together. (pausing over his armpit waiting for him)

Todd : I ah, broken by a… a weakling AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! NOOOOO!!!! ((as she blew another line up and down)

Todd : Please! No more! I’m a weakling and I just got broken by a girl… A little girl.

She teasingly said : Very Good Todd. Now I can finally get back to where I left off before.

His eyes nearly exploded in panic as she resumed her torturous underarm routine; stroking the outer crevices of his exposed armpit.

He whined : NO! I TOLD YOU! I QUIT!

She teased : I know silly boy. But just because you’re completely broken, doesn’t mean my fun is over. (Continuing her route closer and closer to his hollow)

She continued : By the way, regarding the car, no need to transfer the title. After all, I think you want to keep paying the insurance, don’t you? (scratching a finger nail directly into his trembling hollow)

Todd : AAAAAAAAH! YES! I’ll PAY! I’ll PAY!

Tara : And the registration? (feathering her fingernails in his armpit)

Todd (on the verge of tears) : “YES! I’LL PAY! PLEASE STOP! JUST STOP!”

Tara eased up on his arms and sat besides him. She pulled him back to his knees. Todd tugged at his arms hoping Tara would finally release him. No such luck.

Tara reached into his pocket and grabbed his car keys, putting them in her pocket. Todd looked over at her thinking this was the end. He tugged at his arms again. No such luck. Tara held on to the hold.

One final learning experience...

Tara : Well Todd, usually this is the point where I let you leave, but unfortunately for you, we have some unfinished business we need to deal with.

She lifted his arms and tilted his fingers down which lowered Todd’s head back to the mat.

She whispered into his ear : “Todd. Remember when I told you that it would be a really bad idea to try to expose me against my will; yet you ignored my warning and tried anyway?”

Todd took a deep breath awaiting some horrible tickle or punch to the ribs. Never did he expect what would happen next. His eyes suddenly grew in shock and he flinched as he felt a finger slide into the top of his waist band. He turned his head towards Tara with pleading eyes. He then let out a defeated groan as he felt his pants slide down to his knees.

Tara : There now Todd. How does that feel? Still think it’s funny to expose people against their will?

Todd looked up into the monitor. He was bent over and completely blocking the view of the camera, so all you could see was his back. Then his heart sunk when he felt a horrible familiar pressure on his fingers; the same pressure that brought him up to his feet earlier.

Todd : NO Tara. PLEASE! Don’t do this! I’m sorry!

Tara : I’m sorry too Todd, but I warned you. (increasing the pressure on his fingers and watching his upper body slowly rise against his will).

Tara took a little sneak peek around the side of Todd and immediately burst out in laughter. Todd looked over half humiliated, half angered.

Tara : Oh Todd! If I were you I would REEAAAALLY try to fight this one.

Todd tried with all of his might, but he was forced to slowly raise further and further until he heard Tara once again burst out in laughter. He knew what that meant. He looked into the monitor to see that he was now in full view.

Tara (sarcastically) : HEY LADIES! Look at that? I bet you can barely contain yourself. (bursting out in laughter).

Tara (mocking) : I’m sorry Todd. I just want to make sure I have this straight. You were calling me Pip Squeak? And Shrimp?

Tara continued to laugh as Todd just beamed at her in anger and disgust.

Finally, she relieved the pressure and Todd sunk back down to the ground. She released his arms and flipped his exhausted broken body over. She straddled him and held his arm besides his head; looking down at him sternly directly into his eyes.

Tara : You’re a pathetic weakling Todd? And I never want to see you or hear you mention my name again. Got it?

Todd shook his head “OK”.

Tara : Good! So now that we understand each other, get your stupid ass out of my house!

She slid off and exited the room, heading to the kitchen; leaving him behind trying to gather himself. After a few minutes, a wry smile came to her mouth as she heard Todd desperately fidgeting at the locked closet door in an attempt to snatch the humiliating video tape.

Tara said sternly (in a tone of a woman scolding her 10 year old child) : It’s locked Todd! And I’m giving you exactly 3 seconds to get out that door, or I’m coming back in to create PART 2!

3…. 2… (she heard the sound of rapid footsteps and a door opening and slamming shut)

She walked back towards the ring with a triumphant contented glow; popcorn in hand. She unfolded a chair and sat down facing the monitor and hit the play button. The screen came to life just as Todd sarcastically said : “You and what Army?”

She crossed her legs and burst out in laughter. There was Todd, the confident, delusional jerk that walked into her house only an hour ago.

As she settled in for the show, she was barely able to contain her enthusiasm. She already had a collection of tapes featuring other deserving jerks getting their just desserts, but somehow she just knew this one was going to be special.

Her face was lit up like a child on Christmas morning eagerly watching to see how this pompous arrogant jerk would soon be transformed into the broken humiliated mess that just hobbled out the door. No, she knew this one was special; one that she would never tire of watching.

Last edited:
loved it. been waiting for you to post more stories. they're the best. please keep them coming

Thanks everyone. How can you not love it when the "Tara's" of the world find a guy who is worthy of their special kind of attention?

Yes reminds me of someone on this forum. Would love to see another F/M story featuring Tara

you're tara??? damn that is so hott...
do u have any other tickling stories to share?

I try to convince myself that I made FG a star, but we all know she was a star already. :)

Since revenge tickling is my weakness (no pun intended) this was def a fun one to read (this counts as revenge right?). I also love seeing a short ler taking down a big, hulking lee. Very good!

Since revenge tickling is my weakness (no pun intended) this was def a fun one to read (this counts as revenge right?). I also love seeing a short ler taking down a big, hulking lee. Very good!

Thanks DemiTickler. Yes, I have a thing for girls who are "opportunistic" by either using their ability or those who have that devious intelligence. I've written a few of my stories along that line. They are also a little more sexual in nature. You should meet Stephanie :) :

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...rictive-predicament-and-yes-Tease-and-Denial)

Also check out "The Wall".

FGarvin, thanks again. It's been a pretty long dry spell. I do have another story that I've started called "Bar Games" where she has some fun with a guy where it starts off with some friendly wagers, but the poor unsuspecting guy ends up getting himself deeper and deeper into quite a predicament (after closing). Very Hot. I just can't seem to get the words/mood to flow right. Sorry that it's been such a long time.

Last edited:
I can't believe that I have just now read this! Absolutely awesome story sir. Looking forward to whatever comes next.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back