• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hairy ArmPits Tickled?

victoriajameson

TMF Poster
I have uncontrollably ticklish underarms. I become absolutely Hysterically by the most simple touch. I let my armpit get hairy over the last few weeks. Would any of you be interested in seeing a full version video of my hairy and deathly ticklish underarms getting tickled?

I want to know if it is worth enduring the torture. If I get enough positive feedback I will make a full version video of me getting tickled in my extremely hairy armpits. 299.JPG300.JPG301.JPG302.JPG

Hot hot hot!!! Yes please, I want to see those sexy hairy armpits of yours tickle tortured so that you become absolutely hysterical!

hope it works out for you victoria. to me, that looks gross.

steve

Victoria, that isn't something you see everyday and there may be a market for it. I would at least watch the preview.

Back in the early 1970's, there was a period when many college women purposely refrained from shaving their armpits and their legs as a political statement. You are bringing back old memories for me with those photos. :D

I can only speak for myself, but hairy pits are a turn off, no matter how ticklish they are. Sorry.... :(
You look quite pretty and your description of how ticklish they are reminds me of my ex wife. Her pits were also that ticklish. I remember the first time I tied her down and had my way with them (and the rest of her!). She immediately went to silent laughter after a short screech. Oh I had so much fun then. But, you know what? The next time she came over, she asked me if I wanted to tie her up again! :woot:

For me, it wouldn't be a deal breaker because your face and body are attractive. But you could bump up that attractivity considerably by shaving.

I for one love to see you get tickled anytime and in any place on your SUPER TICKLISH body. I love your feet the most though. I am not a real fan of hairy armpits but if they are just slightly hairy with stubbing type hairs not full hairy armpits well then go for it. I would watch the video clip.

Maybe if you mix in some teasing and humiliation from the Ler. Have him teasing you about how gross it is and make you say I promise to shave, I'm sorry I didn't shave... Please stop tickling my hairy pits. Then I'd buy in.

I dated a girl who didn't shave her underarms. She didn't have a ton of hair there and it never really mattered to me anyway. They look fine to me

If I read the posts right, I see 7 for it, 4 against, and 3 who knows. Add me to the for...hey, it isn't gorilla fur. And, can't lightly teasing those short hairs be a bit ticklish too?

You are missing a seriously hot opportunity here. Have your ler tickle you clothed and unbound, open your shirt and tickle you some more, remove your shirt and see your hairy pits as he (or she) continues tickling you, tie you standing up with your wrists tied waaaay up over your head and tickle you some more, tickle you all up and down your ribs, pits, sides and belly, and then shave your pits for you and then tickle the fosh outta you while teasing you with questions about whether your smooth, slippery pits are more ticklish now than they were. Yeah, I'd watch that. :)

Now that could be an interesting vid

Oh! Have the ler shave one pit and then tickle that one and tickle the furry one, taunting you about which one tickles worse? :)

I think it makes you even more attractive and think it's a pity it has become a taboo nowadays. Some models who have done tickling videos before also have done 'natural videos' elsewhere, by the way (for instance Sativa Verte, Ayla Skye). I guess people aren't used to seeing it on a woman anymore and freak out preemptively. Before I was 20 I also thought it was a total turn off to me.

You are one hot lady. I think we should applaud you for bringing us something different. Personally I think you look great and to see those pits exposed and helpless to a full on tickle attack would be awesome :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back