• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Telling my story--this will take a while

fecil

TMF Expert
I've promised to tell my story, and it may take a while--it's 29 years old (and counting...). I will update as often as I can, but I don't want to leave out too many details because it makes more sense as a whole. Feel free to ask questions or comment, either in the thread or PM.

If I'm going to tell the story I'm going to tell it in order so it makes sense. This will take multiple entries. Let me emphasize from the beginning this is all true.

I had a foot fetish since the 9th grade. I can't go into details about that because even though absolutely nothing happened other than some foot rubbing, we were under 18 at the time. So there's that.

I met my wife in high school but we didn't go to the same school. Important to note that she turned 18 in March of her senior year, and we didn't meet until April, so everything is covered there. It turns out we were both going to the same college or this story might not have happened.

She was beautiful and I was in love and my foot fetish didn't consume me so I didn't push anything on her for months, but I was relieved that she had very very pretty pale feet, size 8 on her 5'8" frame. Back then girls did not get pedicures and didn't wear flip flops so she wore socks and little tennis shoes a lot, but when I did get to see her feet I loved them. She didn't mind a foot rub at all. She figured out fairly quickly that I was fond of her feet but neither of us knew what to do next.

Finally one afternoon in probably March of our freshman year (been dating about 11 months) for some reason I got the idea to tie her to the bed. It was afternoon and she was wearing jeans and socks and a t-shirt in my dorm room. I had some clothesline in my closet that I had used when moving stuff up to school, so I cut that into four pieces and without any fuss from her tied her wrist and ankles to the pull-out bed in my dorm. She was giggling and not sure what I was doing (neither was I) but she would have let me do anything. I pushed my dresser in front of the door so my roommate couldn't come in. Then I went to the foot of the bed and took off her socks, exposing her soft feet that were helplessly tied to the bed frame. I told her "I'm going to kiss your feet" and that's what I did. I knelt there and planted soft kisses all over them, top and bottom, and even licked them and gently sucked her toes. Maybe 10 minutes in all. She alternated between laughing (not ticklish laughter, more like nervous laughter) and sighing. She didn't say anything but she didn't act like she wanted me to stop. Finally I did and I untied her, and her first comment was how her feet were still wet from my mouth. That began a pattern of her letting me kiss her feet every time we fooled around. I would turn towards the end of the bed and spend several minutes kissing and licking her feet.

In May she let me take a couple of nude Polaroids of her in her dorm room before we left for the summer. She insisted on taking one of me, and then she took one of me kissing her feet. It was then I knew she actually liked it. That set the stage for what was to come.

--to be continued...

PART 2--Bondage but still no tickling yet

My sophomore year I got an apartment with another guy and he was gone a lot. We had a pull-out sofa bed with a metal frame that turned out was ideal for tying someone to. One night I got Amanda to pose for more Polaroids (she loved doing it--would put on makeup and bring over lingerie to use). Of course I wanted her barefoot in almost all the photos and her sweet 19-year-old feet were beautiful. I tied her naked to the bed and took her photo, then of course she insisted on doing the same to me. I also got her to let me tie her hands behind her back and had her kneel on the floor in front of the recliner and kiss my feet. That photo is priceless to me.

There were several nights that one of us tied the other to the bed and teased them, but still tickling had not come into the picture. I just don't think either of us thought about it. The most she would do to me sometimes was to lay between my spread legs and give me oral while playing with my nipples. She also made sure that her feet were raised behind her so I could see them. But really no tickling, and I didn't tickle her, I just played with her entire body when I had her helpless.

The turning point came in April when she was hired to be a dorm assistant for the following year and she had to go to a weekend training retreat. Folks, this is all true.

--to be continued...

OK, slight shift in voice here because I had started this one earlier but never posted because I wanted to tell back story first:

“Oh yeah, they haze big time. Got in a bunch of trouble last year.”

This was the first inkling that Amanda and I had that anything like that might happen to her on the upcoming RA retreat. We were talking to my friend Randy about Amanda being hired as an RA and that their first weekend training session was this coming weekend.

“What did they do?” Amanda’s eyes were wider but her question sounded more curious than nervous.

“I heard they blindfolded the new ones last year and stripped them down to underwear and threw a bunch of nasty stuff on them. Apparently it went a little far and they all got in trouble when they got back.” Randy was a year older and had been at the university last year.

“What kind of trouble?” This was me, starting to worry about what would happen to Amanda and hoping the trouble was severe enough to put a stop to all that.

“Don’t know. Not much it doesn’t sound like. None of them got fired that I heard of and they all stayed all year.” Randy had lived in the dorm community where Amanda would be an RA next year.

We changed the subject. Amanda seemed fine with whatever, but it worried the crap out of me. We had been dating two years and for some reason the protective boyfriend gene was kicking in, even though this was not my deal. I didn’t know any of the returning or new RA’s, and had only met them once at a reception after Amanda was hired.

I tried to talk to Amanda about it for the next two weeks, leading up to the day they were leaving, but she really didn't want to talk about it. To this day I don't know if she didn't think it was a big deal, if she thought it was none of my business, or if she was really worried about it and didn't want to discuss it. It didn't help my fears that on the packing list she was given, she was told to bring old clothes and old shoes.

It also didn't help that over the next two weeks I got to know a few of the other senior RA's. There was a girl, Marilee, who seemed to not like Amanda. Clearly Marilee was the queen of the RA's and the prettiest of the older ones, but by any measure Amanda was prettier. We hung out a few times before the retreat and Marilee was always making snide comments about things Amanda said, and also seemed frosty towards her whenever Amanda tried to be nice. There was also Rick, a senior RA who was the "cool dude" of the group. He was blond and good-looking, with a beautiful blonde girlfriend who like me was not an RA, but he and Amanda seemed to hit it off right away, and as I got to know his bitchy girlfriend I could see why. And Amanda was taken with him also. Of course I didn't go to any of their meetings but Amanda would always come back quoting Rick, or I'd figure out that they sat together and cut up. It was flirting for sure.

So the Friday evening came for them to leave on a 2-night retreat to stay in cabins in a secluded state park about 50 miles from campus. Amanda and I said goodbye in my car, then she got out and practically ran over to where the group was loading into vans, and she never looked back. I was worried.

(Now comes the part that I was told by Amanda when she returned. We talked about it a lot more than she wanted to, and from what she told me I've pieced this together.)

The ride down was fine, lots of chatting and excitement as people got to know each other. The 6 new RA's rode in one van together with the grad student leaders, and the 12 returning RA's rode together in a separate van.

good so far, but kind of left me hanging...
You didn't write the final episode of the Sopranos, did you?

good so far, but kind of left me hanging...
You didn't write the final episode of the Sopranos, did you?

Don't Stop Believin'!

Thanks for your patience--I'm actually enjoying using this opportunity to ask Amanda for more details than she's given--that whole experience is something she has never said much about voluntarily because at the time it was bothersome to me. Looking back at it I'm not entirely proud of how I reacted at the time and how I made her feel about going off on trips with these people. She did not mind any of it but I kinda made her feel guilty about it and should not have. So writing all this could turn out to be cathartic. Thanks for everyone's patience. Real life stuff is more complex--not in a bad way, just lots of layers.

Exciting to hear this story you've mentioned in passing before. I have a special affinity for this kind of thing because hearing true stories from my girlfriends of times they were tickled has always been the biggest turn-on for me. I've also found it quite enjoyable, erotic and interesting to go back to stories they've told in the past, and realize that there may have been details we never covered or gaps in the story that could still be filled in. It's the greatest thrill. I loo forward to hearing the rest of this, Fecil :)

Agreed! Also a big fan of "this thing that happened to my significant other/ex/friend" stories. I'm glad you both are gung ho for details because that really adds to the intrigue. I'm willing to be patient as long as there's no Rick Roll! :p

It's juicy so far with the back story, details and implications. Good job there.

Last edited:
No Rick Roll coming! Actually we drove 8 hours over the weekend and spent a little time talking about all this. It definitely dredged up some old feelings that were pleasant and some that were not. I'm working to get this down not just for you guys but for our own clarification. Talking about it and thinking about it really shines a light on how we got to where we are today. Still working...

OK fecil, now you've done it! You hooked me on this and now I want to hear all about it to the end! :facepalm:

Quite the format you have going on. You have everyone on your side. Taken your time and make it right.

Thank you--I have worried that folks will get impatient. This is something that happened 27 years ago when we had only been dating a couple of years, and to say it had a profound impact on the rest of my life would be an understatement. Talking about it now with Amanda there are a lot of layers to peel back and some things that she and I have not thought about in a long time. It's definitely a unique story and I want to do it justice for everyone else, but mainly for myself. I haven't forgotten, trust me.

It's a privilege and a treat to hear these stories at all (especially with well told ones).

The least we can do as a reader is allow you to navigate it in a way that makes sense to you. With the implications, I can only imagine the reaction of my more youthful self. Conflicted emotions. Maybe reaction in a partially unpleasant way. But it's cool that you're both in a place where you can share the perspectives you had then, how you feel now, the details of what took place. It makes for a thoroughly good story and cathartic patchwork.

I'll admit to a little impatience, but only because you've masterfully set the stage. I'm definitely willing to wait, but do so with excited anticipation. I find that this and the Hobbit films share that in common.

OK, I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules here. Still working on getting the next part of the story told correctly. Amanda might even add some notes from her perspective then, and now. Overall this project has been great so far, but I know I'm taking longer than I should and I apologize for that. To add some meaning to my apology, I'm going to post this collage of Amanda's feet from the Polaroids that we took back in college (the ones that I reference in my posts.) She was between 18-21 for all of these, and did not have painted toes then because it wasn't as big a thing back then. In one of the photos you can see a little bit of me kissing her foot--sorry about that. Hope this shows that I'm aware of the frustration I'm causing and buys me a little more time.

20130803_125933_131.JPG

No need to apologize for the foot kissing in that nice collage. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not mortified when guys exist. ;)

Way back pics are great and it's a nice window into those days as a couple. It compliments the story well and thanks for sharing it. I particularly like the bottom left one with the side view and pale tone and the face down one. I can understand hanging on for the long haul.

FYI, the bottom left one can be seen in my thread in the non-tickling image forum (all but her face), and in the face-down one her hands are cuffed behind her back.

Beautiful. We haven't forgotten, Fecil :) And while there's no pressure - this sounds like it has a lot of personal significance to you both - I think it's safe to say this will be a monumental story when it's shared. Especially with the hazing topic having been brought up in the discussion forum to whet the appetite ;)

Thank you all for the support. Been very busy with work and holidays. Still working on getting it right.

OK, here's the rest of the story. I can't stress enough that this is all true. I've done a poor job relating it, at least I think I've done a poor job of getting across the magnitude of it. Amanda knows I'm telling this story, and she's tired of me asking about it. She read over it and said I got the gist of it but course not all the details. Ask questions or PM me and she'll answer more if needed.

It's hard for me to tell the story like it just happened last week. This was 27 years ago and it had a profound and long-lasting effect on our relationship and sexuality. It was more complicated at the time than I can convey, and even though it was cool in many parts of our relationship, it made some other parts more difficult. My fear for what might happen to her (not that she would be harmed, but potentially embarrassed---and not fear that she would fool around with another guy, but that guys would still get to do things to her that might seem innocent to them but not to me...Those fears made me into someone who gave her more grief about all this than she deserved. It was all supposed to be fun, all the weekend retreats, the training, the socializing, and I made her more self-conscious about it and made her worry more about my feelings than about just enjoying herself and her friends. Looking back I wish I had handled it differently and I'm glad it didn't cause us more trouble than it did.

Amanda told me when she got back that Sunday that the first night was kinda fun. They moved into the cabins and had a cookout, then they played lots of "icebreaker" games that were silly and fun. After dark it got a little more serious and they did several "trust" activities including trust falls and a fairly long trust walk, where the new RA's were blindfolded and led through the woods by the older members. The older ones knew that stories of past year initiations had gotten to the new ones, and they acted several times like something was going to happen but nothing did. When they got back to the cabins they were all worn out, and they were told to keep up with the blindfolds.

The next day was spent in serious training, reviewing procedures and doing lots of role play scenarios where RA's were paired up and sent into a pretend "scene" that needed their action. Amanda said it was scary and fun.

After supper that night all the RA's gathered in a big room in one of the cabins. All the adult leaders had gone to the nearest town for dinner and a movie. Marilee and Nancy, two of the older RA's, took charge.

Marilee said that she knew the new members had heard stories about what happened at last year's retreat. This year would be different, she said, and the focus would be on "fun" and more "team building".

Here's where I get stuck. It's not really my story to tell--I wasn't there. I have a memory of the details Amanda told me the day she got back, and it's been amended slightly over the years, but I've never really asked too many specific questions. While trying to write this I've asked her more questions than I ever have. She finally told me just to "write the damn story" the way I remember it to get it out of my head. She told me she wouldn't try to correct my memory, but would answer any questions that I haven't already asked. So PM me any questions and she will answer them.

So the rest of the night was fun and games, at the expense of the new members. There was a watermelon eating contest where the new members had their hands tied behind them. At one point they were taken on another "trust walk" but this time they were again blindfolded but also tied , and Amanda told me later that this one seemed more "aggressive and scary." They got back to the cabins after dark and were told to go take showers and report to the seniors cabin in 30 minutes.
When they walked into the seniors cabin, Amanda told me later, she knew they were going to be initiated, and she made up her mind to have fun with whatever happened. She didn't know that Marilee was determined to prove that they could haze if they wanted to, and also to show the new girls who was in charge.

First, Marilee made them get in the middle of the room and dance to "Poison Ivy" to get them warmed up. Then she divided the newbies into 3 couples, male and female. She told the first couple that they were going to learn about how to deal with the other gender, and first she made them go into a small closet and swap all their clothes. Then when they came out she blindfolded them and gave them each a tube of lipstick and had them put it on each other.

The second couple was going to learn how to teach safe sex practices by demonstrating some of them. Marilee produced a large dildo and told the boy to hold it between his legs while the girl put a condom on it. Of course the condom broke and it took several tries, with this poor girl kneeling at this guy's crotch, to get it on. Then she told the boy he had to do it with the girl holding it between her legs. Then, to make sure they knew what they were doing, she made them do it blindfolded. Finally she had them each read a Penthouse letter, but Amanda couldn't remember what they were about.

So, everyone had been laughing and enjoying themselves, when it came down to Amanda and her partner Brendan. Marilee said theirs was the the most important lesson for new RA's to learn--to serve and to endure. First she had Amanda take off her socks and put her feet in the seat of a chair. She then blindfolded Brendan and gave him some nail polish and told him to paint Amanda's toes. According to Amanda he did a surprisingly good job and she also said that she could tell that he "enjoyed" handling her feet. Then of course they switched places, and she was blindfolded and told to paint his toenails. Everyone got huge laughs out of that of course.

Then it happened, the thing that would change my life and my relationship forever--and I wasn't even there. Marilee started talking about how hard it was sometimes to be an RA, there were many difficult times to endure, and there would be some fear of the unknown, and that it wasn't all fun and games...but that you had to try to make it seem that way.

She reached in her bag and produced a pair of handcuffs and some long pieces of white rope. On cue, Nancy and Rick (senior RA's) walked over to Amanda and had her lay down on her back on the floor, and put her bare feet back into the seat of the chair. Rick stretched her arms over her head and snapped on the cuffs, mouthing the words "I'm sorry" to her as he did. He put the blindfold back on her.

As he was doing that, Nancy was tying together Amanda's ankles and then securing her legs to the chair. Amanda told me later that she really was helpless and it was scary but also exciting. She was very aware that there were about 17 other people looking at her in this position and watching for her reaction, and she was determined to be brave and to smile.

Marilee said "So there's the fear of the unknown. Next comes the endurance, but remember it's all fun and games." Again on cue, Nancy and Rick pulled out black ball-point pens and started playing tic-tac-toe on Amanda's soles. Amanda said she shrieked just once at the surprise of it since she couldn't see them, and then just started laughing. She said she did hear some people laughing nervously and saying things like "Oh no!" and "Oh my god, I couldn't do that." That made her more determined to stay calm. She told me that it tickled like hell, and it was the first time she'd ever been tickled on her feet, but she managed to laugh softly for the most part, or to hold her breath to stifle it. They played a game on each foot and then Marilee asked if anyone else wanted to play. Of course some of the pervy boys did (Amanda was then and is still a beautiful girl), and a couple of the older RA's did too, probably out of fear of Marilee.

All this lasted probably an hour. Amanda was blindfolded and laughing so she really didn't know. She told me that she never got to see her feet but she's pretty sure someone was taking photos. We never saw any.

She didn't get to see her feet because Marilee announced that because of last year's trouble they couldn't leave any evidence. Nancy came out with a bowl of soapy water and 5 toothbrushes and got the other new RA's to clean all the writing off of Amanda's feet. You can imagine how that went.

Finally Amanda was untied and uncuffed. She was determined to laugh about it all and show that she was a good sport, but she told me later that it really was torture. But she also said she was glad it happened to her rather than watching it happen to someone else.

They came back the next day and Amanda called me when she got to her dorm room. She was exhausted and mostly asleep as she told me the first version of the story. Hearing it for the first time freaked me out but was also exciting for me. I fretted a lot over the fact that so many people had seen her like that and that she was embarrassed, but she didn't seem to mind.

As a bonus, she managed to keep the handcuffs and the blindfold.

VERY nice, my man. Thank you so much for sharing this. It's really incredible that this happened.....especially all the context of "this is training you to endure being an RA"

You know I'm a huge fan of "true stories from the past told by the lady" so this is fantastic.

She had never, ever been tickled on her feet before that?

This is really true. I have photos taken a few months later of her with the handcuffs and blindfold.

No, she'd never been tickled on her feet before. I had kissed them and rubbed them a bunch, but really the idea of tickling them in a torturous way had never occurred to either of us. Turns out she liked being the center of attention, liked being "helpless" and would endure tickling. To me, I loved playing with her feet, and I loved the fact that she'd endure this for me. So it's really been a jackpot for me.

Thanks, man. This seems like a pretty innocent story and I'm wondering why this was such a tough thing for you to relay.

Because it wasn't all smooth sailing for us after this. I got very agitated whenever she'd have to attend these events later (she worked in the dorm for 3 years) and also I was around these people whenever I went to her room. Basically I ruined for her what should have been a fun job with my craziness. I couldn't see it like that when I was 20. It causes issues in our relationship that we took years to get over.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back