• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Telling my story--this will take a while

That was incredible. There is something about the way you went about explaining everything to us before you actually told the story that made it that much more compelling to read. Glad everything worked out eventually. Try not to beat yourself up over these things because we've all been there at one point or another.

Thanks to all who PM'ed questions. I'm encouraging Amanda to open her own account on the TMF just to answer questions. She's always wanted to be an advice columnist, I guess this would count.

Because it wasn't all smooth sailing for us after this. I got very agitated whenever she'd have to attend these events later (she worked in the dorm for 3 years) and also I was around these people whenever I went to her room. Basically I ruined for her what should have been a fun job with my craziness. I couldn't see it like that when I was 20. It causes issues in our relationship that we took years to get over.
I can understand your point of view. It's an interesting fantasy this against-her-will tickling, but I wouldn't like it to happen in real life.
Good tale, thanks for telling it.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back