• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MTJ TOURS: YOUR ALL ACCESS PASS TO THE REAL EMPIRE!

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

MTJ TOURS is designed to fill the gap between chapters of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE.

Currently a chapter of TGTT 2 consists of 2 comic pages followed by a bonus pin-up page featuring the work of a special guest artist.

MTJ TOURS will act as an interlude between chapters of TGTT 2 series providing our fans with fun and content rich bonus material as they await the next chapter of TGTT 2 series. As an added bonus this will provide TGTT2 team with additional development time for the series. This epic adventure is far from over and will continue into 2014.

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
MTJ TOURS
Introducing New MTJ Publishing Artist VARGAS!

A special message from MTJ Publishing Founder, CEO, and Head Banana,
Morandilas:

Morandilas_TMF.jpg

Dear MTJ fans, customers and stake-holders:

With the recent success of our Great Tickle Trap (Subliminal Mind Control) Initiative, the Team here at MTJ Publishing made a startling discovery. Although many of you have been loyal MTJ investors for years you were seeing the inside of our North American Evil Corporate Headquarters for the first time within the pages of the unfolding epoch-shattering masterpiece of the Great Tickle Trap. So none of you have seen the cradle of artistic creativity, the beacon of corporate enslavement, the epicenter of global-wickedness that churns in the heart of the MTJ universe.

Now, the drive to maintain secrecy and the soul-crushing suppression of all incriminating intel is of constant importance to an organization such as ours that strives to conquer the world with the clever use of tickle torture. That said - we have decided to to throw caution to the wind and open the doors of our humble little multi- campus skyscraper underground fortress space station Head Quarters to offer all of you the first personal tour of our facility in MTJ history.

So whether you’re a new eager adoring MTJ disciple, a seasoned veteran- of-awesomeness who dutifully follows the MTJ brand, or one of the god- like geniuses known as a “Loyal MTJ Customer”....thank you for your patronage and please enjoy this once in a lifetime opportunity to glimpse inside the unstoppable nefarious organization known as MTJ Publishing.

Obviously your memories will be violently wiped immediately following our friendly jaunt, and all stragglers will be mercilessly tickle tortured into a screaming cackling grand mal seizure state. Other than that, and if there are no initial questions, allow me to welcome you to the MTJ Publishing Tour.

Simply step up to the full cavity-search station and...

...then please follow me for your all-access pass inside the REAL empire.

Please enjoy the cover for MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte)

MTJTOURS_Cover.jpg

Cover Notes:
From left to right: Colin Solo, Bandito Fett, Spawt Bot D2, Rocio Secura, Slave Lotus, Darth Morandilas, Princess ChicagoAnnie and Ozzy Maul

This is a work of fan art and is a fair use parody of the iconic Star Wars movie poster created by Tom Jung for Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope. "Star Wars," its characters, logos and creations are the property of Lucasfilm Ltd.

MTJ TOURS
EPISODE I: AWESOMENESS

MTJTOURS_ep01.jpg

Episode I Notes:

The mischievous Gomez Girls find Secret Agent Sonya in a very vulnerable position!

MTJ TOURS
EPISODE II: BEST MEDICINE

MTJTOURS_ep02.jpg

Episode II Notes:

Rocio discovers that a trip to the The Mad Doctor's office can have ticklish consequences!

MTJ TOURS
EPISODE III: CLEAN LIVING

MTJTOURS_ep03.jpg

Episode III Notes:

White Lotus learns that poor nutrition leads to higher MTJ health insurance costs...

Please visit THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 1: WELCOME TO THE DUNGEON! and THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Attachments

• MTJTOURS_TMF.jpg
    MTJTOURS_TMF.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4,727
Last edited:
MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
MTJ TOURS HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!
EPISODE IV: MTJ HALLOWEEN BASH

attachment.php

Please enjoy Episode IV of MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte and written by Bandito)

MTJTOURS_ep04.jpg

Episode IV Notes:
From left to right: Bandito Fett, Ozzy Maul, Spawt Bot D2, Slave Lotus, Princess ChicagoAnnie, Rocio Secura, Colin Solo, and Darth Morandilas!

This is a work of fan art and is a fair use parody Star Wars. "Star Wars," its characters, logos and creations are the property of Lucasfilm Ltd.

We hope that you enjoy this Special Halloween Edition of MTJ TOURS and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!

Please visit THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 1: WELCOME TO THE DUNGEON! and THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
Oooooooh nice thread XD i was waiting for one like this for the mtj tours

I've had so much fun working on these with Vargas and the whole MTJ team!

And yes....AH.....that's definitely whats going to happen. You're gonna go all Hoth on everyone. It'll be awesome. LOL. You rock.

Huge kudos to Jim for his generosity giving this tour. Hope you're all not still sore from the cavity searches. The guys in MTJ Security can be a little "enthusiastic".

;-)

As always - more to come soon, you wonderful guys and gals,

B

*Evil grin* will be breaking into this empire soon to reek havoc with my Mess bots MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*Evil grin* will be breaking into this empire soon to reek havoc with my Mess bots MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

He said.....five minutes before he ended up naked and squealing madly with a trio of angry female Spawt Bots cleaning his every appendage.

XD

B

HaHa I've followed the tickling scene for a while, and after all of the artwork, you guys are awesome! Always a bundle of laughs for the audience, and of course the ticklees' lol.

He said.....five minutes before he ended up naked and squealing madly with a trio of angry female Spawt Bots cleaning his every appendage.

XD

B

<,< we don't know if thats hat will happen lol

HaHa I've followed the tickling scene for a while, and after all of the artwork, you guys are awesome! Always a bundle of laughs for the audience, and of course the ticklees' lol.

What an incredibly cool thing to say. YOU'RE awesome. Thanks my friend on behalf of all the MTJ mafia. Laughter is what it's all about, right? ;-) Thank you for all the support.

<,< we don't know if thats hat will happen lol

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh yes we do. **Evil Laugh**

More tour action on the way.

B

MTJ TOURS EPISODE V: SADISTIC, RUTHLESS, HARCORE TICKLE TORTURE!

Please enjoy Episode V of MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte and written by Bandito)

MTJTOURS_ep05.jpg

Episode V Notes:
Featuring: Morandilas, Lexi, Tammi the Tickle Witch, and Andi!

MTJ TOURS EPISODE VI: OUTSIDE THE BOX!

Please enjoy Episode VI of MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte and written by Bandito)

MTJTOURS_ep06.jpg

Episode VI Notes:
Featuring: Morandilas, ChicagoAnnie, and Ferdinand the Zombie Hand

We hope that you enjoy MTJ TOURS and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
These are beautiful. Thank you so much.

Beautifull drawn, hilariously written ("My helmet's dirty".. chuckle). Wonderful attention to detail. Lovely tickling.

I have a question... Who is the unnamed dark haired girl? She is in a blue boiler suit and hard hat announcing the breakdown of the press in the first page, then she is siting next to White Lotus in page three, then is serving you your fruity drink and gets tickled for not cackling in page four.. Is that the same girl each time? Who is she please, I think I love her. I especially like her slightly 1940s ish hair style in the cafeteria-White-Lotus-gets-tickled-for-choosing-muffin episode on page three.

Thank you again for these amazing treats, I love them.

D.

That's really cute take on AnnieHall! Now, I'm beginning to have sublime fantasies with FurrrrD'nand (*must spell it out of the box*)... ;)

These are beautiful. Thank you so much.

Beautifull drawn, hilariously written ("My helmet's dirty".. chuckle). Wonderful attention to detail. Lovely tickling.

I have a question... Who is the unnamed dark haired girl? She is in a blue boiler suit and hard hat announcing the breakdown of the press in the first page, then she is siting next to White Lotus in page three, then is serving you your fruity drink and gets tickled for not cackling in page four.. Is that the same girl each time? Who is she please, I think I love her. I especially like her slightly 1940s ish hair style in the cafeteria-White-Lotus-gets-tickled-for-choosing-muffin episode on page three.

Thank you again for these amazing treats, I love them.

D.

Thank YOU, mate. We greatly appreciate your feedback more than you know.

These tour pages have been tremendously fun to write and oversee with Jim. Vargas is a very talented artist. ;-)

As for the unnamed dark haired girl you mentioned. She IS indeed the same girl in those 3 instances. And you will INDEED be seeing more of her. She's essentially a cast "extra" we threw into a single Tour page. We liked the way Vargas designed her so much that we nicknamed her Betty (for her resemblance to Betty Page) and stared to add her into the MTJ universe a bit more often. Like you - we're kind of in love with her. Funny how that happens. XD All I can say for now is that we've definitely got some plans for Betty. Plans that involve frenzied laughter, of course. ;-)

Thanks again for the wonderful input, my friend. Hope we can share with you before too long.

That's really cute take on AnnieHall! Now, I'm beginning to have sublime fantasies with FurrrrD'nand (*must spell it out of the box*)... ;)

And you, young lady are just ASKING FOR IT! lol. Those Ferdinand fantasies ("Ferdinantasies") of yours may come true sooner than you think if you keep thinking outside the box like that. ;-) AnnieHall is awesome, isn't she? She's done so much for all of us at MTJ that it is about time she was rewarded. What? Being tickle tortured by disembodied zombie hands isn't a reward?? News to me. >.^ You're the best, Bohy.

AnnieHall is awesome, isn't she? She's done so much for all of us at MTJ that it is about time she was rewarded. What? Being tickle tortured by disembodied zombie hands isn't a reward?? News to me.

Indeed she is, and so are you! For the record, AnnieHall is our intellectual (English) heroine and at the same time our topnotch ticklee... hee-hee.... :D

MTJ TOURS EPISODE VII: THE INTERGALACTIC EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OPPRESSOR!

Please enjoy Episode VII of MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte and written by Bandito)

MTJTOURS_ep07.jpg

Episode VII Notes:
Yoly and Anabelle introduce Captain Dusty to friendly Earth tradition!

MTJ TOURS EPISODE VIII: Employee Recognition Treatment!

Please enjoy Episode VIII of MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte and written by Bandito)

MTJTOURS_ep08.jpg

Episode VIII Notes:
Treasured MTJ employee "Betty" receives the infamous Employee Recognition Treatment at the Gomez Girls Day Spa!

We hope that you enjoy MTJ TOURS and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
awww I was hoping for valentines day at the office :D

MTJ TOURS EPISODE IX: Friends of the Empire!

MTJ TOURS EPISODE IX: Friends of the Empire!

Please enjoy Episode IX of MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte and written by Bandito)

MTJTOURS_ep09.jpg

Episode IX Notes:
Introducing MTJ Publishing archrival Nemesis!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
I love this series, it is awesome! It is one of the funniest things I have seen, and is a great add on to your collective achievement, The Great Tickle Trap 2. You guys are geniuses!!!!!!!!!!

I love this series, it is awesome! It is one of the funniest things I have seen, and is a great add on to your collective achievement, The Great Tickle Trap 2. You guys are geniuses!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback and compliment. It is very much appreciated!

Jim
MTJpub.com

This series is one of my favourite things ever

I love the art style, I love the stories, I love Betty. :redheart:

I love her in her own whole page.

I love it how she always seems slightly surprised at all the tickling going on around her, and, of course, turns out to be helplessly ticklish herself.

Thank you for such amazing tickle treats.

D

This series is one of my favourite things ever

I love the art style, I love the stories, I love Betty. :redheart:

I love her in her own whole page.

I love it how she always seems slightly surprised at all the tickling going on around her, and, of course, turns out to be helplessly ticklish herself.

Thank you for such amazing tickle treats.

D

Thank you for your generous feedback. It is greatly appreciated!

We have future plans for Betty to be sure. However those details will be shared at a later date ;)

Jim
MTJpub.com

MTJ TOURS EPISODE X: Happiest of Goodbyes!

attachment.php

MTJ TOURS EPISODE X: Happiest of Goodbyes!
Please enjoy Episode X of MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte and written by Bandito)

MTJTOURS_ep10.jpg

Episode X Notes:
As our first official MTJ Tour draws to a close...all of us here at MTJ Publishing want to wish you the happiest of goodbyes!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back