• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hysterical Histories #1: The Dark Ages *HOT! **New Release 11/07/13

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

Hysterical Histories #1: The Dark Ages
Art by Josh Flynn
Written by Colin
Edited by AnnieHall

The Dark Ages

Attention! Put down those musty old history books and turn off that droning mess on the History Channel! Professors Josh Flynn and Colin are about to get medieval on your big ol' butt with this brand-new collection of tickling pin-ups that tells you what the Dark Ages were REALLY like! Contrary to what conventional so-called "historians" will tell you, women in medieval times were all bodacious barefoot babes, with a serious weakness for the feather! Each and every day these buxom vixens faced ticklish perils from dark knights, sinister alchemists, sadistic kings, cruel queens and evil abbesses. Locked in stocks or stretched on racks, their most tenderest parts subjected to the direst of tickling torments, these dark age damsels provide an invaluable look into the delights and terrors of the real medieval world! All rendered in eye-pleasing classic pin-up style!

Ivanhoe? More like I Vana Tickle Me Some Wenches, Baby! So saddle up your faithful steed and head to the dungeon

ITEM FEATURES

• 13 sizzling pin-ups plus cover!
• Featuring erotic attire, topless and bottomless nudity!
• Buxom vixens tickled out of their wits!
• Evil dark knights, sinister alchemists, sadistic kings, & cruel queens!
• Focus on barefoot tickling with some erotic and upper-body as well!
• F/F and M/F Tickling!
• Direct Digital Download (PDF format)

Product and Ordering Information

Save 25% off of Josh Flynn's debut collection!

JFTC01_Cover.jpg

The Josh Flynn Tickle Collection Vol. 1

This offer is good until 12/02/13

Attachments

• HysHist01_Cover.jpg
    HysHist01_Cover.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 1,154
  • HysHist01_Preview.jpg
    HysHist01_Preview.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 1,461
  • HysHist01_TMF.jpg
    HysHist01_TMF.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,946
Last edited:
"Contrary to what conventional so-called "historians" will tell you, women in medieval times were all bodacious barefoot babes, with a serious weakness for the feather!"

I KNEW IT!!!! Why else would those knights wear that silly feather on their helmets.

>.>

<.<

Damn lying historians.

Must get this. The Flynn-ster is awesome.

Sir Deeto (the really dark knight)

Great cover art and wonderful sample page. :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Some gorgeous artwork here, folks! Flynn really is the man. If you appreciate classic goodgirl stylings, you'll be blow away!

C

SINISTER ALCHEMISTS? Oh noes.

Really like the old school pin up vibe to go with it. Looks solid.

Some gorgeous artwork here, folks! Flynn really is the man. If you appreciate classic goodgirl stylings, you'll be blow away!

C

Erich Sokol kinda of feel to his art. Like it came straight from a sixties Playboy mag. I like it.

Wow! I am absolutely impressed by the picturesque scenes of this issue - the costumes, characters and the theme in general. If you are still thinking about it, I'll say this is a marvelous collection to have! A fine collection indeed... Great teamwork. Kudos to Colin and Josh Flynn. You both rawk! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks for the nice compliments here and thank you SYELLA for mentioning
Erich Sokol, you put a smile on my face!
Mr Flynn

love this theme - what is the rack scenes like?

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/pUi58GJZq74?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/pUi58GJZq74?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

uh...we neglected to include a rack scene...:banghead:

Colin and I have to take the responsibility for dropping the ball here, as Josh Flynn was working off of the script we provided.

Geez... A rack scene is so obvious! :facepalm2:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Should just say thanks to Jim and Colin. This concept was Jims and
Colin did a superb job coming up with some great scenarios and scripts,
apart from that rack thing, let's not talk about it.

"Contrary to what conventional so-called "historians" will tell you, women in medieval times were all bodacious barefoot babes, with a serious weakness for the feather!"

I KNEW IT!!!! Why else would those knights wear that silly feather on their helmets.

It's TRUE!

Josh Flynn and Colin finally let the truth be known in this devilishly ticklish collection from ye olde times!

Great cover art and wonderful sample page. :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thanks Mils!

Josh Flynn you say? I'm on board!

Quoted for the truth!

C

When I read your delicious script for this collection I knew we would be in for a real treat once Flynn started bringing the pages to life with his magic.

SINISTER ALCHEMISTS? Oh noes.

Really like the old school pin up vibe to go with it. Looks solid.

Thanks TJ!

If you get a chance to pick up a copy please let us know what you think.

Erich Sokol kinda of feel to his art. Like it came straight from a sixties Playboy mag. I like it.

What a cool thing to say. and I totally agree.

Wow! I am absolutely impressed by the picturesque scenes of this issue - the costumes, characters and the theme in general. If you are still thinking about it, I'll say this is a marvelous collection to have! A fine collection indeed... Great teamwork. Kudos to Colin and Josh Flynn. You both rawk! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I knew you would enjoy this collection. Colin put a great amount of detail into the script and Josh captures all of it! It's easily one of my all time favorite pin-up collections.

Loved the coloring in this.

Indeed! The color work is outstanding!

Many thanks to everyone for your wonderful feedback!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Love this work !

Please make a scene where a goat is licking the soles of a girl for the next Hysterical Histories. :)

Josh Flynn's artworks are so damn amazing, and the writing skills of Colin are beyond greatness:man:
And you two made a great comic with so damn sexy arts and wonderful girls.
Fantastic stories and wonderful funny aspects:typerhappy:
I enjoyed every singel page. And cause I am a giant medievil Fan I really loved this comic :)
Cannot wait for more of this:)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back