• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the best tickler in the business

I forgot about Lydia Supremacy. In her clip with Lindsey Leigh, Lindsey Toe-Tied, was the title I believe, she does some of the most exotic and erotic foot tickling on Lindsey's gorgeous feet that I have ever seen. I don't know why more producers haven't used her as a foot tickler, because she is out of this world, at least on this clip. Check it out.

I have, and I agree. :wahooo:

Gina Devine from Czech Tickling is another great 'ler. You can tell she loves her work by that big, beautiful smile on her face.

Last edited:
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I just picked up a video at Tickle Central of Sacha tickling Dacy and that bitch is absolutely devlish. Mindf*cks Dacy and gleely laughs along while Dacy is suffering. *shiver*

Screen shot 2014-01-12 at 12.18.37 PM.png

wow if you didn't know I can't think of anyone that would

I am a fan of James Darke. I actually modeled my own style of being a Ler from him, particularly the silly style of taunting and trash talking. That meshes well with my personality lol. As for women, Tasha is great. She tickles the way I tickle when I really want to be a sadist. Also, Evan from Silvercherry is really good.

Personally I find most of the aforementioned ticklers to be average. Each and every one of them goes for the standard techniques, on the standard spots, no imagination, exploration, mapping the Lee, it creativity whatsoever. Not to mention that digging painfully hard in the ribs or armpits, or scrubbing the soles with a hairbrush, many times elicit crazy reactions because they're just very aggressive techniques that make us feel uncomfortable. Good lers don't just go for the most brutal or harder technique, they study their Lee and adjust to their weaknesses.

Having said that, I quite like the amateur ticklers of the multiple Brazilian studios, the girls of UK tickling, Pandora from bound to tickle (or something like that), and probably many others whose names I fail to recall.

Many greats are listed here, and I'd like to add Evan from Silvercherry

Usually I'd say "me" and be done with it. If I'm being totally honest tho I'd say really underrated ticklers would be Mistress Hikari Phoenix, Pandora Paramour, and Lily Cade. Hikari and Lily both do really hot jobs of teasing/ getting in their ticklee's heads, entertainingly. Pandora I just think looks like an absolute doll who loves to work with her Lee's. There's another ler from a video I like but I really can't put her name to it or the lee. Old clip. Basically if you look like you're enjoying your job almost more than the lee, it can be even more enjoyable than the Lee being tickled. Just my take on this tho.

For m/f soles ticking, the Testing4Laughs guy. No one even comes close. The guy is a maestro. Even his use of tools (pink comb, brush) is deft, and I'm not a tools guy. His fingerwork is impeccable, deliberate, relentless, exploratory, , thorough.....even graceful. A veritable foot tickling ARTIST. Hysterical laughter often ensues.

Unfortunately you can only subscribe to his Vimeo channel, he doesn't sell his clips anymore.

I think Sasha as well. It’s the look of satisfaction on her face that kills me.
The Evil Tickle Witch is her best

I wish he was still around - Tickler In Black is, by far, the best ‘ler.
He was extremely intimidating, had the best voice and the best hands. I had the pleasure of telling that to him years ago here on TMF.

Most current - Mr. Tickler from Tickling-Submission. His skills are above standard. I would absolutely LOVE to find out if he’s ticklish.

In my opinion of the current producers that are releasing new clips several times a month on a consistent basis: 1) Matt from the Tickle Room -tops and masterful 2) the Tickler from UK Tickling - interesting positions...not as aggressive as Matt but highly skilled. 3) The male tickler from French Tickling - has a lot of fun and banter with the ticklees as he tickles them silly 4) the male tickler from Lovely Laugh Tickling lots of innovative techniques 5) Perla from the Tickle Room - a great ticklee and obviously learned a lot based upon how see tickled her ticklees.

I'm surprised that almost no one mentioned Brooke, she is the best tickler by far in my opinion.
I remember a brazilian tv reportage about tickle abuse where the female reporter got tickled by Brooke, she claimed to not be ticklish but she made her broke into laughter regardless.

I like Kelli Lynn Sage and Her body is sexy as fuck no matter what the size and could crush any puny man with her beautiful thunder thighs who says otherwise ;-)

Much love ❤️

I like Scarlett Storm.

Scralett is an amazing ler!!! So is Autumn Bodell although mostly known as a lee she can definitely get revenge with the best of them. Kelli--the tickle gods have prevented us from meeting but i have no doubt you are amazing!

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I just picked up a video at Tickle Central of Sacha tickling Dacy and that bitch is absolutely devlish. Mindf*cks Dacy and gleely laughs along while Dacy is suffering. *shiver*

View attachment 387190

Two great sexy models. And Sasha is a great tickler/teaser and its great watching Dacy get tickled :)

Many greats are listed here, and I'd like to add Evan from Silvercherry

Evan at Silvercherry is a magnificent tickler, the way he can work the girls over - especially their ribs and feet. In the videos, it's fun watching the girls squirm their feet to try and escape his tickling fingers.

Usually I'd say "me" and be done with it. If I'm being totally honest tho I'd say really underrated ticklers would be Mistress Hikari Phoenix, Pandora Paramour, and Lily Cade. Hikari and Lily both do really hot jobs of teasing/ getting in their ticklee's heads, entertainingly. Pandora I just think looks like an absolute doll who loves to work with her Lee's. There's another ler from a video I like but I really can't put her name to it or the lee. Old clip. Basically if you look like you're enjoying your job almost more than the lee, it can be even more enjoyable than the Lee being tickled. Just my take on this tho.

Totally agree on Lily Cade, a fantastic tickler, and she is so comfortable with it, Pandora Paramour as well just calmly gets on with her work

My husband and yes I know I am being biased. To be fair though no one knows me better than my husband and he does a great job tickling others as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back