• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*11-13* Musclebound Donna Hates It! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
37 year old Donna is a personal trainer who has big muscles and a six pack. Donna claims in her interview that she enjoys being tickled. But I don't think Donna realized what she was in for, because throughout her session it seems as if the tickling is pure *torture* for her. Something about about seeing such a strong woman be reduced to giggling and squirming helplessly is so hot! In part 1, Donnas size 10 feet are on display and offered up for tickling. Donna has some of the most wrinkly soles I have ever tickled. And those soles are quite sensitive, with Donna making faces like she is in pain before giving into the giggles. You can tell Donna has probably never been tickled this extensively because she seems bewildered as to how sensitive her feet are, and her laughter almost seems to surprise her. In part 2, Donnas super muscular upper body is tested for ticklishness. And ironically, this strong lady crumbles quickly and is a giggling mess, while i tickle her sides, poke and prod her six pack (which is very ticklish!) and get her underarms good. "This way harder than i anticipated…!" whines Donna, trailing off into helpless giggling. If you like seeing a very strong woman who is also quite ticklish and prone to giggling very reluctantly, Donna is the woman for you! Get the full video at www.clip4sale.com/19581 Enjoy :)

Attachments

• Donna1.jpg
    Donna1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2,250
  • Donna2.jpg
    Donna2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3,131
  • DonnaInterviewed!.wmv
    5.2 MB · Views: 1,622
  • MuscleBoundDonnaIsTicklishTMF.wmv
    5.9 MB · Views: 3,900
  • IMG_7003.JPG
    IMG_7003.JPG
    405.2 KB · Views: 2,842
Man you lucked out on her. Hard body fit and trim. And ticklish from her upper body to her tender footbottoms Love it.

First the World Series, now this; the wins just keep coming out of Boston! :thumbsup:

those wrinkly soles.... hell yeah! this is what I need!

please have more session with her... if you have an opportunity of stocked feet tickling session, just do it! thanks a lot for those pics and clip.. I'll download it for her feet!

This woman, by my own personal tastes, is the perfect ticklee. Love her fit, hard body and that she 'likes being tickled' and 'would rather be tickled'. Fantastic!

i like her laugh and her feet! she is very sexy!

Normally not into muscular women but love her voice and laugh. I think I'm going to buy this one.
Love to see her feet really get tickled with a brush, fingers are my fav but really wanted her to lose her mind for some reason. ;)

DK

WOW I would tickle Donna if she likes to be tickled. She is GORGEOUS. Thanks for sharing the clip.

WOW!
Please do more tickling clips with her!!
Tickling females with muscles it's such a sexy thing!!

Waiting for more!!

Last edited:
It's always great that no matter how strong and muscular she is, tickling makes her weak!

Bostontickling, I really like your material, especially the topless stuff you have done more of. Do you ever tickle the girls nipples? I know every girl isn't ticklish there, but in the full clips, is there any nipple tickling? I've only seen the preview clips but would purchase the full clips if there was some nipple tickling.

thanks

Donna is Very Pretty and Sexy looking!!!
I Love her size 10 Feet, did you brush them?
I think overall Donna is Pretty Amazing!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Bostontickling, I really like your material, especially the topless stuff you have done more of. Do you ever tickle the girls nipples? I know every girl isn't ticklish there, but in the full clips, is there any nipple tickling? I've only seen the preview clips but would purchase the full clips if there was some nipple tickling.

thanks
Sorry to disappoint, that's just not my bag. I wish you luck in the fulfillment of all your nipple needs.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back