• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lexi #10: Estranged Sidekick-Tickle Tribulations!! *Featuring Maggs! **New 11/18/13

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

Lexi #10: Estranged Sidekick-Tickle Tribulations!!
Written By Colin
Illustration By Bordon
Colors By Duarte
Lettering By RostoKFX
Edited By AnnieHall

When Lexi interrupts Lydia’s erotic dream with some unwanted foot-tickling, the long-suffering redhead throws a hissy-fit and storms out of the lab. Suddenly our favorite mad tickle-genius has an opening for a new sidekick. Her latest invention brings a very special candidate to Spiffdale, possibly the only girl in the multiverse who can rival Lexi herself for cuteness, tickleability and all-round attitude. Her name is Maggs.

Of course, it’s not exactly a friendship made in heaven. Maggs is more interested in pizza and TV than in helping Lexi lure hotties to the lab for tickle-torture sessions. And when an inter-dimensional accident has Lexi up to her ticklish armpits in alternate-universe versions of Maggs, she’ll do anything to get Lydia back.

That’s if Lydia will forgive her…

For Lexi’s 10th issue, Colin pulled out all the stops, teaming Lexi up with another of his most popular characters. Artist Bordon delivers his usual delights with a cute-as-heck rendition of Maggs and nonstop tickling action!

Item Features

• 13 Full Color Pages +Cover!
• 51 Comic Panels!
• Maggs joins the cast of Lexi for this issue!
• Focus on barefoot tickling!
• Also includes armpit, belly-button, and rib tickling!
• f/f with some m/f tickling!
• Digital Download PDF format

Product and Ordering Information

Publisher's Note:

Save $2 off the following issues of LEXI and MAGGS!

Lexi #7 PARADOX TICKLE PANDEMONIUM
Lexi #8: ANTHROPOMORPH-TICKLE INSANITY!!
MAGGS #3
MAGGS #4

(This offer is good until 11/27/13)

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and preview page for Lexi #10 below......

Attachments

• Lexi10_Cover.jpg
    Lexi10_Cover.jpg
    978.5 KB · Views: 785
  • Lexi10_Preview.jpg
    Lexi10_Preview.jpg
    1,010.7 KB · Views: 936
Last edited:
Absolutely loved this Lexi issue. Can't wait for the next installment in the Maggs series.

I gotta be honest - this might be my favorite all time Lexi adventure! And that's really sayin' something.

Apparently the secret ingredient is MAGGS! Those two together are pure magic.

I'll pop back in soon and write up a real review - but yeah - this was amazing.

Huge kudos to Colin and Bordon and the whole Lexi Team!

B

Okay - finally got a chance to sit down and write some feedback on this gem of a comic.

Here's why this is such a freaking amazing comic:

Colin's writing: The Lexi universe has always been a joy to hang out in. It's funny, it's sexy, it kind of just makes you feel comfortable with our own little tickling fantasies. I mean if this wacky blonde hotty can have a raging tickle fetish which she expresses daily - how weird can the rest of us be? Lexi's world is as comforting as it is arousing. And that's a pretty rare thing that very few have been able to create. Not to mention - some of the characters in this universe are really coming into their own. I have a mad crush on Lydia right now. I wouldn't mind having her on the receiving end of the feather for an hour or ten. And Lexi herself constantly proves why she needs to be tied up and tickled into squealing submission. LOL. Her scheming, and her mischief, and her general wackiness. Yeah. Lexi is one of those gals you simply don't feel guilty about making her laugh her ass off. This comic is like the height of all this. 10 issues deep - and the writing keeps getting better and better.

Bodron's art: this guy is a sensational fit for this universe. From the curvy beauty of the characters to the barrage of adorable and original details. I literally giggled at the "faces" of the sun in this comic. And as much as I adore Rocio's renditions of Maggs I have to say that Bordon's Maggs is an absolute vixen! She's so sexy and cute. The quality of the expressions and his humorous interpretation of Colin's script blew me away with this issue.

And lastly - here's what really gets me: I've got my own buttons that really get me going. We all do in this genre. And they're all different. And usually, I kind of need those buttons to be pushed for me to enjoy a comic series, or even an individual page. Lexi comics all hit those buttons with impunity. It's like these comics can't miss. And I love them for that.

Can't recommend Lexi enough.

Colin, Jim, and the whole art team - you all are very appreciated. Please keep up the good work,

Deet

I just had the time to check this out and it’s very cool. I’ll be back to comment soon as I am currently finishing the last page of the two important tickling comic pages of my ticklish lifetime. :D :D :D

Absolutely loved this Lexi issue. Can't wait for the next installment in the Maggs series.

Thanks! MAGGS #5 in process, even as I brush the toast-crumbs off my keyboard and write this! :)

Very nice artwork.

I agree - Bordon just keeps getting better and better. Some of the individual panels filled me with well-nigh indecent pleasure!

I have a mad crush on Lydia right now. I wouldn't mind having her on the receiving end of the feather for an hour or ten.

This is so great to hear. I love Lydia myself. Even though she's a "sidekick" and tends to be a little passive and unsure of herself, I love the way she always manages to come in and save the day. And both physically and in terms of her personality, she's the kind of girl I've always had a huge crush on.

I just had the time to check this out and it’s very cool. I’ll be back to comment soon as I am currently finishing the last page of the two important tickling comic pages of my ticklish lifetime. :D :D :D

Now, THAT is fantastic news! I can't wait to see them!! :)

C

It’s wacky! There is something special about the Lexi-Tammi-Maggs character personality that I find dynamic in a classy Archie-esque comic series as this – such clever storyline! It means this is my most favorite Lexi episode to date. As the synopsis mentioned about Maggs cross-bordering the comical wormhole, I was expecting some fun antics, but it turned out to be a Maggs overload! I enjoyed this comic a lot for its humorous plot, especially the romantic adlib. And to say again, I love time travel stories ever since I read HG Wells… Then the art’s facial expression drove me nuts. Kudos to the great teamwork!

Last edited:
A wonderful new adventure of Lexi:typerhappy:
And here a great team up with the great Maggs:D A girl I really like.
And since TGTT I think those two girls really "like" each other:lover:

A great funny story with so many wonderful Maggs', wonderful twst and awesome tickling :D
And the end is as great as it funny it is:man:
My respect for this wonderful comic:)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back