• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE WINTER THREAD.

paracarl44

Wielder of 100 Feathers
On December 21, 2013 Winter offically begins.:shivering: Some people like the snow and like to go skiing, others hate the cold weather.

In this thread your comments are welcome no matter if they pertain to a Winter event or something silly like falling on the ice.

I walk a mile and a half to work and again back home. I've walked it in a blizzard. I do not recommend it...

It has snowed a little bit here, but parts of the country are going to have A White Thanksgiving.

It snowed yesterday but it's gone now.

It feels like Winter today with the wind howling and snow flurries.

It feels like Winter in many parts of the country. People in California are worried about thier citrus crops, In Texas nthere are some Ice Storms.:shivering:

We are to receive a significant amount of snow tomorrow, and they are saying that it might still be around to give us A White Christmas.

The roads are clear and there is very little snow left, but it's bitterly cold.

It has snowed a little bit here, but more to come later this afternoon. The weather people have named this storm Electra. Some places in New England may get over a foot of snow.

Today is officially Winter!

It warmed up into the 50's and a lot of the snow melted.

It was milder here, but there is still plenty of snow.

Today was a snow day for area schools, and it may be a few days befor the temperature gets above freezing.

We are in the middle of a storm in south jersey!!!
Took 2 hours to get home, the ride usually takes 25 minutes in traffic!!!
Wtf!!!

It will be several days before the temperature rises above freezing, so the snow will stay around for awhile.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back