• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Small glitch after today's upgrade

I noticed an upgrade was being performed earlier today. I'm not sure this is related or just coincidence, but when I hit the "Preview Post" while drafting a reply, I see an error message at the top of the screen that says,

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in .../newreply.php on line e89

TMF html warning.png

It doesn't seem to be otherwise affecting the normal posting operation. Just thought you'd like to know.

Regards,

DAJT

I noticed an upgrade was being performed earlier today. I'm not sure this is related or just coincidence, but when I hit the "Preview Post" while drafting a reply, I see an error message at the top of the screen that says,

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in .../newreply.php on line e89

View attachment 379840

If this is something I'm causing, I apologize in advance.

Regards,

DAJT

Its not you DAJT, its been happening since they went to fix the 7 am lag. According to our resident IT wunderkind, HisDevineShadow, he turned off some statistical compiling options (that caused the 7 am delay) and things got squirrelly from there... I'm guessing. I'm getting that same message.

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back