• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Enough of this Hand Job Torture nonsense

I never cared for the man tied and tortured with the hand job and all that. In my opinion, and it's just an opinion, it's a bit too femdom for my tastes. I've expressed this is the past but one thing you never see is the man tickling the woman and her giving him a handjob while he tickles her. More my fantasy.

Torture in and of itself has varying degrees of measureability and can take on a variety of forms. For the most part, in the tickling community at least, we have a general perception that our torture/pleasure is derived from tickling. And for the most part, the content produced is a reflection of these perceptions as they do cater to our fetish. The inclusion of generic sexual stimulation and arousal, i.e. standard sexual practices, are becoming more commonplace, I agree. However, if producers explicitly state in their video descriptions that such sexual practices are to be expected in a particular video, then the consumer has been forewarned.

As aforementioned, simply passing up on the particular clip would be an applicable.

However, I can see how a consumer would be annoyed at the fact that a particularly good video clip, with quality tickling content would be, "ruined" by such generic sexual practices. Taking into account that clips are generally priced relative to the length of the clip, if a particularly good video clip, with quality tickling content delves into the realm of generic sexual practices not desired by the consumer, you're looking at an increase in price depending on how long the sexual practices take.

Now I understand producers are, for the most part, extremely busy individuals, but perhaps editing out the generic sexual practices and selling purely tickling portions of said clip would be an applicable solution??

Really do not understand this either and all it takes is a quick look on Clips4Sale to see how popular it is. If you search under the category of female tickling male you'll see how few stores and clips there are, but if you look under the category of handjob tickling there are three times if not more the amount of stores then there are for female tickling male. I can't help but wonder who decided male tickling had to have a hand job. I don't mind handjob tickling Clips but I definitely feel I prefer when a female just straight-up tickles a male without any kind of sex.

Don't buy the clip! Simple as that. "X" out the page if their store comes up.

I don't get the whole "I don't enjoy it so it must be bad and no one else should". This is America!

Could not agree more

what's the matter, jealous that the guys in the video have bigger dicks than you?

steve

Receiving a handjob after orgasm is basically the ultimate form of tickling. Even the most non ticklish person would not last very long getting stroked repeatedly. I personally find it hot how a normally enjoyable activity can turn into the most intense tickle torture.

I never cared for the man tied and tortured with the hand job and all that. In my opinion, and it's just an opinion, it's a bit too femdom for my tastes. I've expressed this is the past but one thing you never see is the man tickling the woman and her giving him a handjob while he tickles her. More my fantasy.

Actually now that you mention it, while it isn’t common, I have seen several videos like that produced by JWTies. A few that come to mind are one where the guy is straddling and tickling a spread eagle tied girl until she agrees to give him a handjob and when she finally gives in he unties one hand for her and then goes back on his word and continues to tickle her after she’s done.

Also a couple others where a girl is being foot tickled while simultaneously giving a handjob.

Tickling aside, an overstimulated penis, especially after ejaculation, can be quite painful. After our instrument completes the process, and an orgasm has run its course, it has nothing left to give. It's unnatural to have the process continue, and extreme bouts of stimulation via a firm grip to the shaft, could result in irritation.

Dunno....I'd like a gal to do it to me. Maybe I'd like it, maybe not. Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

... I've expressed this is the past but one thing you never see is the man tickling the woman and her giving him a handjob while he tickles her. More my fantasy.

Hmm...how interesting indeed!

One of the hottest clips I've ever seen showed an attractive woman first stroking a man to orgasm (i.e. administering a handjob), and then tickling him to insanity. (Now let's see, where did I put the darned thing?)

Personally, I'd love to see (after tickling other areas/ and or during) a couple of women feathering a man's cock till he cums. Handjobs, with tickling vids seem kinda... anticlimatic. ( hahaha) ;)

And before anyone says anything... yes I know its harder for most men to come to feathers tickling their genitals... but... do men NEED to cum at ALL in SOME of these vids? (My answer is no.) Keeping them rock hard seems like a fitting way to end some tickling videos.

(This is another reason I wish amatuers would make more vids. They can edge a man or woman all night and then edit the video/ splice it together so that we CAN see the man cum sometimes. (Cuz Pro vids are expensive to make of course).

I can see where op is coming from. However I don't go so far as to think, "if I don't like this then no one else may ever view it." That's power hungry emperor talk, and when you take over the world, you can make whatever laws ya want. Until then, just scroll to the next clip. There is still plenty out there with no 'gasms.

Im also in the boat of preferring not to witness orgasms during the tickle sesh though, makes me feel pervy to witness and not in a good way. I'm sure I've got that backwards lol

I've also not found a clip where tickling resumes post gasm. In /f at least. Usually they set her off several times and then clip ends lol

I will say there was one clip of that I did like. It was a TA tickle tapout with Sam and a fair skinned girl in a greyish bikini with dark hair. In that one, everything proceeds as per usual til towards the middle where Sam removes the top, and ends up pulling a vib wand from off screen and uses it til the other girl taps from getting off lol not sure why that was better for me, but the whole 'impromptu tickle fight' is right up my alley. Tickle tapout does seem rather staged at times but still enjoyable. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back