• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New girl, just found this place!

mact95

Hi!

I'm a small town, 19 year old girl, and just found this place! I never knew this was such a big thing. I'm ticklish just about everywhere and I've always liked being tickled (not so much a tickler), and I consider myself to be very submissive. I do prefer upper body tickling though. I also like how tickling can be tied in with other 'interests' as well, like bondage! I also like to think tickling can both be a fun activity but also a torture activity :) Well, feel free to PM me if you want to talk.

*Mary*

Last edited:
Welcome to the TMF, Mary, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

HELLO MARY.

:welcome:You have picked the right place to learn all about :tickling:.

Ok... So can anyone tell me the purpose of "friends" or friend requests? Like, I don't understand what its for. I've been rejecting requests simply because I don't understand them. Hopefully no one took offense. I'm starting to think now that I should accept them.

the purpose of friends is to view their profiles easily and message them

Lol that's what I was thinking. Ok.. Now if people want to friend me again feel free I'll accept lol

can u accept my friend request pretty please it wont let me friend u again

Hi!

I'm a small town, 19 year old girl, and just found this place! I never knew this was such a big thing. I'm ticklish just about everywhere and I've always liked being tickled (not so much a tickler), and I consider myself to be very submissive. I do prefer upper body tickling though. I also like how tickling can be tied in with other 'interests' as well, like bondage! I also like to think tickling can both be a fun activity but also a torture activity :) Well, feel free to PM me if you want to talk.

*Mary*
Hey welcome id love to chat with u about tickling and do some tickle role plays on like an im or something pm me if your intrested

Hi there, moochtickler here, m from pa. Would love to chat with you, so if you want to chat e mail me at,[email protected], hope to hear from you, hope to hear from you. Take care. Moochtickler

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back