• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

So, I’ve taken up a bit of a side project. The Visual Novel tickling scene is very much overlooked, so I’ve sort of taken it upon myself to do some searching in this space.

To find scenes here, I’ve been looking into extracting scripts from visual novels and searching for the keywords in the OP to see if there are any scenes in them. Now, the visual novels I’m looking for are from PSP and VITA games, and extracting scripts from those is, as you can imagine, very difficult.

But something that should be noted is, even when I do manage to find if the scene exists, I’m going off of raw text. The overall context of the scene itself can be difficult to decipher from the script alone, which makes actually locating them in the visual novels themselves fairly difficult.

So I’m calling upon some help here. Right here is a website containing the scripts for various PC visual novels: https : // vnscripts . neocities . org

There’s a whole bunch of scripts there. Once you download them, use a program like Notepad+, and search for the words in the OP. Namely: “こちょこちょ” or くすぐ”

Notepad+ lets you search for keywords in every file in an entire folder, and when I did a search myself I found that a whole plethora of unheard of tickling scenes existed here. So, if any of you can get ahold of the visual novels containing said scenes, I think there’d be a lot more success in locating them if there was more of a singular effort.

To list off one scene as an example: The visual novel Magical Charming has a scene in it. If you want to start with that one, be my guest. :)

Nekopara Volume 0 and Making Lovers both have tickling scenes in them, as does Fureraba even though it's short.

The GochiUsa VN also had a pretty cute one in it

Nekopara Volume 0 and Making Lovers both have tickling scenes in them, as does Fureraba even though it's short.

The GochiUsa VN also had a pretty cute one in it

I'm aware of the Nekopara and GochiUsa scenes, but I certainly wasn't aware of the ones in Making Lovers and Fureraba.

Any context as to when those scenes occur? I.e. Which character route and how early or late into that route?

Chapter 5 of the manga is out and chapter 3 is almost ready to be released. If anyone can find the raw for chapter 4 without any watermarks, I would appreciate it.

There is good tickling scenew in VN named Lilitales. Character named Cless is tickle tortured when she is defeated by enemy called small devil hands. Main character Luna is trying to save her but she also get tickled in the process 😁 Unfortunately could not find good youtube link to the scene (only one I found was with lets player talking during booth scenes)

Found a version without talking while the tickling is happening. Search for Lilitales and tickling and you will find a translated version, but with annoying commentary.
Anyway, awesome scene and thanks for finding it! Enjoy

https://www.mediafire.com/ file/8s4z5m35sit7bdx/VideoEditor_20220107_125442.mp4/file

I'm aware of the Nekopara and GochiUsa scenes, but I certainly wasn't aware of the ones in Making Lovers and Fureraba.

Any context as to when those scenes occur? I.e. Which character route and how early or late into that route?

Making Lovers in Mashiro's Route when they're playing games

Fureraba has a very minor one on the blomde's route (I forget her name)

And IIRC you can tap on them in Viewing Mode, there are a few more there in both games

Last edited:
A fun quirk qith the game: if you hide the window, you can click on their Hands, Hair, Face, Lips, and body IIRC. And depensing on how close you are to them, the dialogue changes (3 sets for everybody).

There are a few hidden in those dialogues as well, very short and minor but also very cute/sweet.

A fun quirk qith the game: if you hide the window, you can click on their Hands, Hair, Face, Lips, and body IIRC. And depensing on how close you are to them, the dialogue changes (3 sets for everybody).

There are a few hidden in those dialogues as well, very short and minor but also very cute/sweet.

Wait, are you talking about for Making Lovers or Fureraba (or both)?

I forget Fureraba, but Im 110% positive Making Lovers.

Clicking on the hands is 100% dependent on their current Pose, and I kept clicking on tummies in hope of finding tickling LMFAO

I forget Fureraba, but Im 110% positive Making Lovers.

Clicking on the hands is 100% dependent on their current Pose, and I kept clicking on tummies in hope of finding tickling LMFAO

Well, if it's not too much trouble...do you think you could record the tickling reactions from them?

I can't seem to find footage of that on Youtube, haha.

Well, if it's not too much trouble...do you think you could record the tickling reactions from them?

I can't seem to find footage of that on Youtube, haha.

No promises, but maybe one day. I'd have to replay all 5 Routes

Here are a handful of foot tickling scenes.

直播:女神家的哈士奇天秀 ch.98 */F
终极斗罗 ch.278 M/M
开局送妹 我有百万游戏娘- 包子漫画 ch.59 */F (no reaction)
貓咪大戰 ch2 F/F

Attachments

• 终极斗罗 278 1.jpg
    终极斗罗 278 1.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 641
  • 貓咪大戰 ch2 10.jpg
    貓咪大戰 ch2 10.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 739
  • 直播:女神家的哈士奇天秀.jpg
    直播:女神家的哈士奇天秀.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 753
  • 第59话绝不投降! - 开局送妹 &#.jpg
    第59话绝不投降! - 开局送妹 &#.jpg
    718.4 KB · Views: 632
  • 第59话绝不投降! - 开局送妹 &#.jpg
    第59话绝不投降! - 开局送妹 &#.jpg
    986.6 KB · Views: 659
Thanks for great updates all, Shame no reaction on the penultimate one you posted Des I really like the art style.

from two evangelion hentais, 2 seperate scenes.

Attachments

• m24_20.png
    m24_20.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 564
  • m24_21.png
    m24_21.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 524
  • M37_14.png
    M37_14.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 528
  • M37_15.png
    M37_15.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 597
52.jpg293_61db95d5be1ff.jpg14_61dfc233d3e3e.jpg---id---2306---id------c---36---c------t---4---t---.jpg---id---2306---id------c---36---c------t---5---t---.jpg
I, The Strongest Demon, Have Regained My Youth?! - Chapter 57
Hiiragi-san Chi no Kyuuketsu Jijou - Chapter 4
Six Princesses Fall in Love with God Guardian - Chapter 37
Onnanoko ga Daicha Dame desuka? - Chapter 36

Nice stuff. Thanks, brk.

Here's two more.

我的神祇男友 ch.27 f/m feet

我有百萬技能點 ch. 29 m/f feet

Attachments

• 我的神祇男友 27 4.jpg
    我的神祇男友 27 4.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 508
  • fttk_我有百萬技能點 29 15 copy.jpg
    fttk_我有百萬技能點 29 15 copy.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 684
New scene in "I admire magical girls"
https:// storia.takeshobo.co.jp/manga/mahoako/_files/33/

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back