• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

So the author of the Penlight visual novel gave me permission to post one of the variants from a new CG in the game where the main character is getting in on some very cute foot tickling. Thought you guys might appreciate. Note that the visual novel is hypnosis kink-based and more ecchi than hentai, but there are other instances of tickling in the game besides this one. The girl here has been hypnotised and is unable to escape this position the guy has placed her into, and at this point is trying very hard to resist laughing (she doesn't last long :3).

The game does have a free version with this scene and you can find it here: https://www.patreon.com/angelademille

Attachments

• Tickled and Grimacing 2.png
    Tickled and Grimacing 2.png
    547 KB · Views: 519
So the author of the Penlight visual novel gave me permission to post one of the variants from a new CG in the game where the main character is getting in on some very cute foot tickling. Thought you guys might appreciate. Note that the visual novel is hypnosis kink-based and more ecchi than hentai, but there are other instances of tickling in the game besides this one. The girl here has been hypnotised and is unable to escape this position the guy has placed her into, and at this point is trying very hard to resist laughing (she doesn't last long :3).

The game does have a free version with this scene and you can find it here: https://www.patreon.com/angelademille

Is it voiced?

Don't know if it's ever been posted: IMG_1611.jpeg

"Berserk", vol. 39

Isma feels ticklish after a horse licked her face/neck ...

It's in Portuguese. The translation is: "Ah, ha ha! That tickles!"

soooo is this happening this season in dr stone??? the characters from the scene have been introduced.

Hopefully I don’t jinx it but episode 7 (next Thursday) is titled secret mission.

What follows that are chapters 74 and 75 which are countdown which contains the scene.

If it will happen expect in about 2-3 weeks

Hopefully I don’t jinx it but episode 7 (next Thursday) is titled secret mission.

What follows that are chapters 74 and 75 which are countdown which contains the scene.

If it will happen expect in about 2-3 weeks

oh yeah when i recently posted the manga scene on twitter someone told me to expect it around episode 9 at least. so ya soon, within the next 3 eps or so. chicks thicc af to so i hope she has cute laughter. i love it when a studio suprises up and hits it outta the park (like with bubble girl or the fujiko remake)

oh yeah when i recently posted the manga scene on twitter someone told me to expect it around episode 9 at least. so ya soon, within the next 3 eps or so. chicks thicc af to so i hope she has cute laughter. i love it when a studio suprises up and hits it outta the park (like with bubble girl or the fujiko remake)

Look I don't mean to sound like a downer or an asshole, but I wouldn't hold my breath. They didn't diliver with "The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter" and do I even need to bring up the Dragon Quest Dai remake. I'm just saying they may batch it up or skip it you never know. ( Also there was a scene from the tokyo mew manga that most people over look because they didn't but it in the animé.)

i would personally find it odd if it got skipped. most animes are produced by different studios and its actually part if a fight scene where the girl who gets tickled first sees the opening, attempts to take it, then get cutt off by the arrow fired, and then gets "finished" by the tickle-attack by the blond girl who is also a newer addition to the team and so id imagine they would want to include her in the fight.

i get what your sayin but it wouldnt add up to me if this one got skipped. it has all the flags of looking like a safe bet to me. (of course i could be wrong but ill be very surprised)

the dungeon enter scene was small and inconsequential and ultimately all they needed to do in the anime was get her sorta snap out her little act, but i also agree its weird in such an ecchi anime like that they skipped over a scene they could have done a lot more with.
as far as the dragon quest scene goes i dont think any of us have been more disappointed in a long time, where as on the flip side fijikos remake scene from lupin was a freaking miracle. im wondering if sometimes depending on the studio or even the people directing the animation might even see scenes like the dragon quest one and even be like 'what the hell thats weird, dont bother just get rid of it'. its liek getting super unlucky and getting the one director/studio who completely doesnt care for tickling. and i say it like that because it looks to me like tickling and tickle torture at least as far as japan has been pretty utilized as something to be used in fanservice.

i would personally find it odd if it got skipped. most animes are produced by different studios and its actually part if a fight scene where the girl who gets tickled first sees the opening, attempts to take it, then get cutt off by the arrow fired, and then gets "finished" by the tickle-attack by the blond girl who is also a newer addition to the team and so id imagine they would want to include her in the fight.

i get what your sayin but it wouldnt add up to me if this one got skipped. it has all the flags of looking like a safe bet to me. (of course i could be wrong but ill be very surprised)

the dungeon enter scene was small and inconsequential and ultimately all they needed to do in the anime was get her sorta snap out her little act, but i also agree its weird in such an ecchi anime like that they skipped over a scene they could have done a lot more with.
as far as the dragon quest scene goes i dont think any of us have been more disappointed in a long time, where as on the flip side fijikos remake scene from lupin was a freaking miracle. im wondering if sometimes depending on the studio or even the people directing the animation might even see scenes like the dragon quest one and even be like 'what the hell thats weird, dont bother just get rid of it'. its liek getting super unlucky and getting the one director/studio who completely doesnt care for tickling. and i say it like that because it looks to me like tickling and tickle torture at least as far as japan has been pretty utilized as something to be used in fanservice.

I agree from where it's going it looks like they might deliver. Hell the fact the they remade fijiko's scene was fanaminal and virgo tickling lucy in the animé was not only unexpected but fucking awesome. But depending on the director of dr.stone they might rewright the battle to where it's skiped, their are plenty of mangas, light novels and even videogames (case in point Akiba's Trip the animation where tickling was one of the main ways of combat in that game wasn't in any episode.) that were adapted into animes and they ether never delivered or changed it. I'm just saying don't get your hopes up.

Last edited:
um, "go advanced" and then manage attatchments and a seoerate window should pop up that lets you select files on your comp. on mine i have to click the plus sign to add an additional image (up to five at a time).

Is it voiced?

Afraid not. It's an indie visual novel so they don't have the funds to pay for voice acting. It's still big and high quality though. I recommend it. Especially if you like hypnosis/mind control as well as tickling.

Afraid not. It's an indie visual novel so they don't have the funds to pay for voice acting. It's still big and high quality though. I recommend it. Especially if you like hypnosis/mind control as well as tickling.

I honestly prefer wholesome romantic tickling, but seeing how that's extremely rare I take what I can get. Thanks for the info!

Here's another one I've been holding onto: M/F, all over scene from Onmyou no Kami v01.
I love this character's design. She's this giant half-oni warrior, and her laughing face is fantastic.

(Do people like when I include a few non-tickling pictures of the lee for context? I feel like it adds to the post, but I'll stop if people would prefer the scenes on their own.)

Attachments

• j-6.jpg
    j-6.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 649
  • j-8.jpg
    j-8.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 603
  • j-13.jpg
    j-13.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 729
  • j-14.jpg
    j-14.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 678
same , love the context. i usually save the contextual pages as well

Yeah I usually go look for the chapter/episode to get more context on the scenes. I like the setup

F/*, Tomb Raider King ch 32. The context to why she experiences tickling starts at ch 31.

Dr. Stone tickle scene.

It was pretty fun! I can’t get a recording off of crunchy roll but it’s at the 11 min mark and lasts a good amount. The character laughs during a longer amount. Will try and capture tonight if not.

4C601082-54A4-42D0-AF88-D5514845D601.png

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back