• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

desperado_flare

TMF Master
Hey guys, Chilled_Bones from TickleTheater here. With TT down, this replacement thread has been created for the purpose of reporting and sharing mainstream tickling scenes in anime, cartoons, manga and comics. It is not for fanart.

If you were present on in the TickleTheater thread and you've made your way over here, please share your TickleTheater username in your first post!

Tutorial on how to find manga scenes easily using Google Image Search:

Google's image search tech has improved to the point that it can now read the words that appear in images, meaning you can search for any image that has the word "tickle" clearly written on it.

Searches like the examples below can produce dozens of results-

tickle OR tickling OR ticklish OR tickles OR tickled site:mangabat.com
こちょこちょ OR くすぐり OR くすぐったい site:manga1000.com
挠脚心 OR 挠痒痒 OR 痒 OR 挠 OR 好痒 site:ac.qq.com

Note: It can be worthwhile to search by each individual term instead of using the "OR" function when you have a ton of results, since the more common terms can crowd-out the less common ones.

Last edited:
This was actually one of the thoughts that I had as well.

Actually this might belong in the Mainstream Forum

Actually this might belong in the Mainstream Forum

Yeah, I was weighing the fact that all anime scenes are artwork against the fact that the scenes we're dealing with are mainstream. Tough call.

It was in the artwork forum on TT, and also a stickied thread there. I'm not sure which forum gets more attention here, but whatever the mods prefer.

Yeah, I was weighing the fact that all anime scenes are artwork against the fact that the scenes we're dealing with are mainstream. Tough call.

It was in the artwork forum on TT, and also a stickied thread there. I'm not sure which forum gets more attention here, but whatever the mods prefer.

I suppose that recently most of what you had been posting was mainstream manga/video clips, but the thread was originally started with a lot of anime style artwork and a lot of stuff from pixiv/nikuniku ended up there as well.

I suppose that recently most of what you had been posting was mainstream manga/video clips, but the thread was originally started with a lot of anime style artwork and a lot of stuff from pixiv/nikuniku ended up there as well.

True, I guess that it would be most accurate to say "mainstream scenes and artwork by Japanese artists." haha

I'm going to let this stand in Artwork for now. Not saying I might not change my mind, but for now here is okay.

Given that TT might be off to cyber-heaven I'd like to allow some continuity for the refugees we'll take on, and this is one of those aspects.

Myriads

That thread was my main reason for visiting TT, really. Thanks for then, thanks for now.

Thanks, Myriads.

Hi Chilled and Jaynin, It's Ninja. ;3; nice to see you two.

I suppose we'll keep this thread here in case of emergency, then.

Yes indeed. Keep up the great work and let's fill this thread once again.
Didn't you make some sort of archive for all the stuff you found?

sword1.jpgsword2.jpgsword3.jpglovelive.jpgakaiito.jpg
Sword Art Online - Girls Op - ch 9
Love Live - ch ?
Akai Ito - ch 28

Yes indeed. Keep up the great work and let's fill this thread once again.
Didn't you make some sort of archive for all the stuff you found?

Yes. I just updated the OP to include it.

Nice to see you, brk! Thanks for the fantastic first posts.

Awesome stuff! Is that Sword Art Online an anime, as well? Is anybody translating it?

Those Sword Art finds are quite something. Anyone know what the heck is going on in the plot?

thanks brk. wow a tentacle monster who seems solely intent on tickling girls. i found a korean raw and apparently they havent beat it yet, oh i hope it gets suguha heheh <3

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back