• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

Hmmm no thats not the ones 😪 they were single drawings each...not exactly a series but it kinda was...same girl...but each one she was getting brushed by multiple scrubbers and hands

A new tickling scene from the game Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage. Yes that's the same girl from the anime shorts who likes to tickle people; her name is Karen Hojo.
IMG_20200831_140519.jpg unknown-82.png

Last edited:
youtu.be/dQJ1TydlYiQ
Yeah, she likes to tickle people a lot. I've seen two more scenes where the other characters end up tickling each other due to her influence.

One scene in the game involves three girls tickling each other's feet to see if they become less shy.

Last edited:
youtu.be/dQJ1TydlYiQ
Yeah, she likes to tickle people a lot. I've seen two more scenes where the other characters end up tickling each other due to her influence.

One scene in the game involves three girls tickling each other's feet to see if they become less shy.

Where I can find this scene?

I wasn't sure if you'd like it since it's just a visual novel-like segment, but that's definitely the scene.

I've scoped out as many Idolmaster/Love Live tickling that I possibly could

I don't have many links sadly, will a list be good enough?

Sure, go ahead!

If you do though, please list the name of the event or episode or whatever that the scene is from so I can search for it.

Long List ahead.
Honoka: LLSIF Animal UR Side Story (Voiced) / VERY old Poster art / SIFAS Tap Dialogue (Voiced, no laugh)
Kotori: LLSIF and SIFAS Tap Dialogue (Voiced, LLSIF no laugh) / LLSIF Chapter 36 pt. 3 (Voiced, no laugh)
Umi: LLSIF Tap Dialogue (Voiced, no laugh) / LLSIF Chapter 21 pt. 3 (Voiced, no laugh)
Nico: LLSIF and SIFAS Tap Dialogue (Voiced, no laugh)
Nozomi: Unknown (STILL hunting for one)
Eli: Youtube Video "drama c" (Voiced) / SIFAS Story Chapter 6 pt. 1 (Voiced)
Maki: SIFAS Story Chapter 18 pt. 4 (JP only, voiced, no laugh) / SIFAS Tap Dialogue (no laugh) / SIFAS Daily Theater (Text only) / One of the School Idol Diary LN (Text only)
Hanayo: A bit hard to find, LL Secret Shortcut with Rin-chan and Hanayo (Text only) / LLSIF and implied SIFAS Tap Dialogue (Voiced, no laugh)
Rin-chan (My waifu): School Idol Diaries: Under the Starry Sky (LN, manga, voiced Event Story in LLSIF) / LLSIF and SIFAS Tap Dialogue (no laugh) / LLSIF "A Pleasant Trip Together" (Voiced) / LLSIF UR Side Story "Butterfly-like Ribbon" (Voiced) / SIFAS Nozomi Bond Story 3 (Voiced) / LLSIF 3rd Unit Single Promo SR Side Story (Voiced)

Aqours:
Chika: LLSIF and SIFAS Tap Dialogue (Voiced)
You: LLSIF and SIFAS Tap Dialogue (Voiced, LLSIF no laugh) / LLSIF Cat Cafe SSR Side Story (Voiced) / implied in full version of "Jimo Ai Mantan Summer Life" (Voiced)
Riko: SIFAS Tap Dialogue / LLSIF Cat Cafe SR Side Story (Voiced)
Dia: Implied through SIFAS Tap Dialogue
Mari: SIFAS Tap Dialogue (One of the better ones)
Kanan: SIFAS / LLSIF Tap Dialogue (Voiced, no laugh)
Ruby: LLSIF and SIFAS Tap Dialogue (Voiced, LLSIF no laugh) / VA tickled by others (easily findable) / Granblue Fantasy Collab MLB Tap Dialogue
Yohane: SIFAS and LLSIF Tap Dialogue (Voiced, SIFAS no laugh) / SIFAS implied through Initial SR Side Story / implied in full version of "Jimo Ai Mantan Summer Life" (Voiced)
Hanamaru: LLSIF Story Chapter 14 pt. 2 (Voiced, no laugh) / SIFAS Tap Dialogue / One of the School Idol Diary LNs (Text only) / "Numazu Sweets Hunting", Galaxy Hide and Seek Drama CD (probably the best one in LL)

Nijigasaki:
Kasumi: Confirmed, not ticklish (fake laugh)
Kanata: SIFAS Hot Spring Event UR Side Story (Voiced, very cute) / SIFAS Tap Dialogue
Karin: SIFAS Pool Event Story pt. 5 (Voiced, very cute)
Everyone else: SIFAS Tap Dialogue (Ai's is very cute as well)

Idolmaster:
(Cinderella Girls) Too many to name/Document, but these girls have some Tap Dialogue in some of their Cards (Voiced): Uzuki, Mio, Ranko IIRC, Anzu, Kirari, Shoko, Otokura Yuuki, Jougasaki Rika, Yumi, Hina, Anastasia, Kanako, Noriko, Miku, Chieri, Karen, Tada Riina, Miria, Airi, Takumi, Rika and others I forget atm
Shiki, Chie and Riamu through the little comics
Nao, Rina, and Mika were animated (Rin mentions Karen and Nao got her earlier)
Hiromi, Hotaru and Nono (in that video)

All of the ones I remember. Sorry for this obscenely long list

Aqours:
You: LLSIF and SIFAS Tap Dialogue (Voiced, LLSIF no laugh) / LLSIF Cat Cafe SSR Side Story (Voiced) / implied in full version of "Jimo Ai Mantan Summer Life" (Voiced)
Riko: SIFAS Tap Dialogue / LLSIF Cat Cafe SR Side Story (Voiced)

Thanks a bunch!

Any video links for these two in particular though? Specifically referring to the Cat Cafe side stories, I can’t seem to find them.

https://card.llsif.moe/

All Voiced Dialogue from Side Stories can be found here. Can change the language using the globe icon at the top. A bit hard to navigate, but this is how I found most of the Side Story tickles.

damn normally i wouldnt say anything but i feel fucking retarded and have had an absolute zero success rate at locating any of these scenes.

lets say i wanna find this one
Kanata: SIFAS Hot Spring Event UR Side Story (Voiced, very cute) / SIFAS Tap Dialogue

like, what do i do when I check the name boxes for kanata (there are two) and then the ultra rare tab, and then hit filter and it gives me no results? am i doing this right? it seems really straight forward.
(if i unspecify the rarity it does give me some other rarities but nothing UR)

sry again this is just such a huge franchise and i'm for the most part unfamiliar with it also.

Last edited:
Sadly SIFAS and LLSIF use different sites, so for anyone in Nijigasaki/SIFAS you'd have to hope someone uploaded it already. I can upload that scene after work if you want (will be 8 hours or so from now)

OOOOOOOOOOOh ok i'm sorry i thought like everything was is one spot or something. im sure i can do that on my own sometime dont worry about it, thanks for explaining. oh i see so thats from sifas and i was using the llsif ok thanks startin to make a little more sense now

Odd question, anyone here good with EN to JP translations? Like REALLY good?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back