• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

Kono ato Mechakucha Rabukome Shita ch. 1

This is another one of those where the girl moans instead of laughing and somehow gets tickled by feathers through her clothes. Not a great scene but the art is pretty good.

Attachments

• m405.jpg
    m405.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 755
  • m404.jpg
    m404.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 695
  • m403.jpg
    m403.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 682
Kono ato Mechakucha Rabukome Shita ch. 1

This is another one of those where the girl moans instead of laughing and somehow gets tickled by feathers through her clothes. Not a great scene but the art is pretty good.

You say her being tickled through her clothes like it's a bad thing, but isn't it more of a testament of how ticklish she is that she's able to laugh even with her clothes on

If it was tickling with fingers or some hard object, then yes, but soft stuff just doesn't pressure the skin enough to tickle through clothes, unfortunately.

Well, he was tickling her nipple and her thighs near her crotch, so this time the moaning actually makes sense.

I'm just sayin', it's possible to tickle someone's feet through their shoes if they're sensitive enough; that's something i've actually seen

I actually searched through a lot of them several months ago but they were all either scenes we've already seen, impossible to find or just some quick side poke with the character saying "That tickles". I just looked through some of the newer ones since they weren't there last time I checked and I found a few scenes but they're nothing special. I don't really think it's worth the hassle to go through them all, especially since for most scenes the site tells you the volume where they're found but not the chapter. For that first image I had to go through about 150 pages for a lame one panel off screen tickle.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 691
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 690
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 664
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 757
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 616
I actually searched through a lot of them several months ago but they were all either scenes we've already seen, impossible to find or just some quick side poke with the character saying "That tickles". I just looked through some of the newer ones since they weren't there last time I checked and I found a few scenes but they're nothing special. I don't really think it's worth the hassle to go through them all, especially since for most scenes the site tells you the volume where they're found but not the chapter. For that first image I had to go through about 150 pages for a lame one panel off screen tickle.

Cute scenes! After 2 weeks of crickets, I'll take it. :)

Glad some people like the scenes but after two hours of searching I was pretty disappointed with them. Going through that website is the only time I've actually tried to look for scenes and it was incredibly tedious, I have no clue how people found all of the hundreds that were on tickletheater and this thread without anything to go on. There are a few manga which I'm keeping an eye on, like Ayakashi Triangle and an armpit fetish manga, but if that one is anything like Komura-san it'll be about 50 chapters of doing absolutely everything else that can be done with an armpit before there's any tickling.

Here's another scene from "The Demon King's Daughter is Way Too Easy" ch 6. Honestly I barely count this as a tickle scene since there's no laughter but I guess I'm really picky compared to most people. By the way, does anyone else have trouble posting images? When I'm on the reply to thread page I need to delete the s from https otherwise I can't open the manage attachments window, and sometimes even that doesn't work.

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 755
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 768
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 771
I'm fine with lewder scenes, honestly. Not everybody reacts to tickling with laughter.

Tickle torture scenes with the character tied up and laughing uncontrollably will always be my faves tho.

Last edited:
My favorite kinds are the wholesome ones where they laugh uncontrollably... which seem to be rare

Thanks! Do you know where are the last 3 are from?

I honestly haven't been looking out for new scenes much lately, because the japanese tickle fetish artwork has been so good recently. Just the usual places like Pixiv and Twitter.

Last edited:
from the 15th chapter of a manga called ORE DAKE HAIRERU KAKUSHI DUNGEON. the premise is that the chained girl is stuck in a hidden dungeon, cursed to stay there unable to move or talk. She communicates using telepathy. apparently is getting an anime soon
ore 1.jpg ore2.jpg

Found this on Twitter, and I'm not 100% certain it's mainstream. It's the ice princess from Yokai Watch, the style resembles the CoroCoro manga for that series, and fanart is very rarely cropped like this. It was also posted by someone who doesn't seem to be a fetishist (which is why I'm not linking to the Tweet here) with the following message: "ふぶき姫のくすぐりシーン これはイチコロだ"

If anyone knows the source, please let us know!

Attachments

• ふぶき姫のくすぐりシ.jpg
    ふぶき姫のくすぐりシ.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 306
I know something of that scene was already posted, but I'd like to know your vision about it:

Mai Otome - Extra 3: youtube.com/watch?v=1zAZDjZyvK8

Link to download here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/nat6ql0n45g3ejj/Mai+Otome+-+Extra+3.mp4/file

It starts at 01:49 ...

Do you guys think that the fear spread across Nina's face is because she is fearing tickling or something else - like having her clothes got off? Or maybe both?

We know that Nina's extremely ticklish and that she suffered from the moment when Arika's discovered about her ticklishness. In my vision, she's fearing the tickling. I say that because the movement of the girl's fingers ...

Found this on Twitter, and I'm not 100% certain it's mainstream. It's the ice princess from Yokai Watch, the style resembles the CoroCoro manga for that series, and fanart is very rarely cropped like this. It was also posted by someone who doesn't seem to be a fetishist (which is why I'm not linking to the Tweet here) with the following message: "ふぶき姫のくすぐりシーン これはイチコロだ"

If anyone knows the source, please let us know!
It's actually fanart done by this guy on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kaberokun/status/1343121159005503488?s=19

It's actually fanart done by this guy on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kaberokun/status/1343121159005503488?s=19

Ah, too bad. Thanks for letting us know!

Okay, then here's something that definitely isn't fanart to make up for it: An */F feet scene from the manhua "Tou Shi Yi Sheng" (透视医圣章)

Also, as a side note, it would be great if we found some way of "networking" this site/thread during the new year. I feel like we're seeing fewer new contributors to make up for the fact that our veteran members (myself included) have less time to devote to this.

Attachments

• 透视医圣章  巧破装病 4.jpg
    透视医圣章 巧破装病 4.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 515
  • 透视医圣章  巧破装病 5.jpg
    透视医圣章 巧破装病 5.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 522
I’ll admit to my lurking on here for many many years, what’s your main sort of technique for finding stuff, gleaming through manga to see what crops up?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back