• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

Hi all. I recently came across this image, and I was wondering if anyone knows if this is a real image of a tickle machine from a show, and if so I was wondering from where. Judging from the image itself, it looks like it's from the "Time Bokan series" from one of them, which is a lot of episodes to come through. So any ideas?
Here is a wiki page for it. https://ticklescenes.fandom.com/wiki/The_Tickle_Execution_Machine

Says it was used 2 times in the show YAT Anshin! Uchuu Ryoukou in episode 15 and 32. Unfortunately both victims were guys :(

Here are links to the 2 Priconne vids I posted but in english. I uploaded the full quests but they are both at the end of the story.

Off topic, what would be the best and most importantly SAFEST way to save all your stuff? My PC is just about maxed out for storage, I already have an external hardrive for my games. I was thinking about a bunch of USB's or maybe a second external hardrive? I'm just worried about my PC suddenly crashing randomly and it would ruin the external hardrives (if thats possible), and so maybe I'd want to use USB's but that seems like a pain to find what you want to see and plug in all the time. What do you guys use or would recommend?

External HDD/SSD are probably the best options out there if you have big enough size to keep. Your PC condition shouldn't affect those unless you got a malware, problems with PSU or electrical system in general. Just wouldn't recommend to keep them plugged in all the time if you're going to use those for back-ups. Of course there are risks they might get broken/infected/something else, but it can happen pretty much to everything. Another option would be to take a look into cloud storage, but considering the type of content, this seems to be much less reliable.

I think there might be a tickle scene on episode 12 of Mahoako? Anyway, I can't post any details, I'm only here to report.

I think there might be a tickle scene on episode 12 of Mahoako? Anyway, I can't post any details, I'm only here to report.
Lowkey, yes. They're adapting chapter 42 (for some reason) so you can check for yourselves!

Might be a small mention of a scene in the upcoming ep 12 of Delicious in Dungeon too. Saw someone mention an armpit scene too on twitter, we'll see
1.jpg2.jpg

She says it tickles but no laughing in the new Mahoako scene. TBH I couldn't really tell if she was laughing or not in the manga.

Hard to beat episode 1's scene tho, it was one of the best ever.

Last edited:
She says it tickles but no laughing in the new Mahoako scene. TBH I couldn't really tell if she was laughing or not in the manga anyway.

Ya, I thought the scene was that they were tickling her in her clothes, not the monster biting her. That massage scene was crazy though lol

The show will probably get a season 2 because I get the feeling it’s big in Japan

She says it tickles but no laughing in the new Mahoako scene. TBH I couldn't really tell if she was laughing or not in the manga.

The translation was straight up wrong though. Hidive, please. She said the girls were tickling her, not the dinosaur bite, so the manga has the right translation.

https://twitter.com/8IxdWG0ZWrvrFOn
Found this twitter account which posts a lot of cropped images from tickle scenes, a bunch of which seem to be ones that have never been posted here. It seems that to the get the full scenes you to DM him and trade with some tickle scenes of your own, but since I don't speak any Japanese I haven't tried doing it. If there's anyone around here who can speak Japanese, this might be a good way to get some new stuff.

https://twitter.com/8IxdWG0ZWrvrFOn
Found this twitter account which posts a lot of cropped images from tickle scenes, a bunch of which seem to be ones that have never been posted here. It seems that to the get the full scenes you to DM him and trade with some tickle scenes of your own, but since I don't speak any Japanese I haven't tried doing it. If there's anyone around here who can speak Japanese, this might be a good way to get some new stuff.
Ya his Twitter was linked a couple pages back. I used a translator and we eventually traded a few things. The whole process is very annoying because I basically had to pick a scene from my collection randomly, crop it, then send it and wait for a reply to see if he didn’t have it. Very time consuming… even then he sends 1 full image of a page, not even the whole part. I don’t even follow him because I’d rather not know what I’m missing, it drives me crazy

Last edited:
So I compiled a folder of all the scenes I'm interested in from his twitter. If anyone has information on them, that would be great

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XWiyH1GpGGKkL2g_Nw39g6-E8gihCgtB?usp=sharing

Also:
View attachment 1007102View attachment 1007103

Apparently these are from ちいさいお姉さん but I'm not sure what volume. I bought vol 9 and 12 with no luck... Not really wanting to purchase all 12 volumes so anyone have an idea?
Screenshot 1 is from Kochikame (こち亀) but that's all I could find for now thanks to the dialogue on the page. The series has some scenes as far as I can see.

So I compiled a folder of all the scenes I'm interested in from his twitter. If anyone has information on them, that would be great

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XWiyH1GpGGKkL2g_Nw39g6-E8gihCgtB?usp=sharing

Also:

Apparently these are from ちいさいお姉さん but I'm not sure what volume. I bought vol 9 and 12 with no luck... Not really wanting to purchase all 12 volumes so anyone have an idea?

Scene 2 in that folder is from frogman chapter 14

mangakakalot.com/chapter/frogman/chapter_14

Just reporting the bath scene from Delicious in Dungeon wasn't anything special. The main girl just touched the other girl's back and she said it tickles.

Is this tickling? I cant tell

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    607.1 KB · Views: 196
  • 2.png
    2.png
    740.7 KB · Views: 195

Also:

I bought 10 and 11 and no luck there.

I bought 10 and 11 and no luck there.
Awww I should have updated that post. I bought vol 1 and vol 5-12. So just haven't checked 2, 3, or 4. Maybe someone can help out.

Also I heard from someone the video of this scene is out there somewhere, yet I've had no luck finding it still. 4.png

Edit: Also the dub for Undead Unluck came out, ep 15. I think the laughter was great

Last edited:
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back