• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

So what is going on with tickletheater.com? Just down for the count? (if this was answered before, sorry, I must have missed it.)

That is a shame, is this going to be the new main thread like the one we used there? Or is a new one being made?

I found a scene from a game called Ore Wa Shoujo Mangaka.
I don't what's going on exactly but an artist shows her stocking sole to the main character which he feels and then begins to tickle.
And yes, the game's also on PC.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17515717 m/f Foot
Foot scene starts at 8:17 but actual tickling starts at 12:00 or 12:35

Last edited:
I found a scene from a game called Ore Wa Shoujo Mangaka.
I don't what's going on exactly but an artist shows her stocking sole to the main character which he feels and then begins to tickle.
And yes, the game's also on PC.

Nice find. I remember we were waiting for that game to release like a year ago, but I guess we all completely forgot about it. Scene goes on for ages, too. It's almost like he's jokingly interrogating her or something.

Cross Ange ep.18 f/f upperbody 5:00

anime4fun.com/cross-ange-tenshi-to-ryuu-no-rondo-episode-18#

dammit i gotta stop dragin my heels

gotta wait for subs

hehe her laughter heals me lol

Attachments

• cross ange_18 - 1.gif
    cross ange_18 - 1.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 437
  • cross ange_18 - 2.gif
    cross ange_18 - 2.gif
    391.9 KB · Views: 260
  • cross ange_18 - 3.gif
    cross ange_18 - 3.gif
    497 KB · Views: 311
  • cross ange 18 - tk cut.mp4
    2.7 MB
Nice find. I remember we were waiting for that game to release like a year ago, but I guess we all completely forgot about it. Scene goes on for ages, too. It's almost like he's jokingly interrogating her or something.

Thanks. The PC version has "R" at the end of the name. Was that the one you were waiting for?

I thought I mind share another scene I found from a game. It's not much and the reaction isn't very good (considering it's coming from a character that acts robotic) but there's a CG and it's something at least.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25419489 M/F Armpit and Foot
Scene starts at 2:00, Armpit at 2:40, Foot at 3:40. Again stockings.

There was a part before this video at around the 20:00 mark where there was a paper found that was talking about tickling or something. Couldn't make out exactly what it was on about in that regard but whatever.

Another game scene I found was from Level Justice. I think we knew of this CG from a long while ago. The context is that a slime humanoid was created by a scientist for an organization. One of the characters thinks it's weak which makes the scientist who created it angry and has the slime restrain her before it starts tickling her.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm16493761 */F Implied all over
Scene starts at 15:55, tickling starts at 16:55

I also remember this scene from the nicovideo website from Shin Koihime Musou. It involves a tickling machine but I can't grasp what they're talking about prior to that.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13448105 */F

Last edited:
thanks a lot for the level justice one, ive had that sitting on my comp yet to play/search for a while now (cant believe i missed it though on seeing as it was tagged)

You're welcome. I remember there was something called 妖あわわ which I think might have been a hentai but it had a tickling scene in it of a woman having tentacle pods being placed on her. I know there's a couple of pages around but it's clearly not the whole scene. There was a page of it posted a long time ago. Anyone remember it?

Something else I remember on the old forum was this scene where someone was being tickled by snakes on a table. This happened in another scene too. I think it was Tarot Maiden Kisara Vol 1?

Also there was scene from the old forum with someone being tickled by her own dress. Can't remember what that was.

Last edited:
Something else I remember on the old forum was this scene where someone was being tickled by snakes on a table. This happened in another scene too. I think it was Tarot Maiden Kisara Vol 1?

Scanned Volumes of Tarot Maiden Kisara are impossible to find. Digital versions can be bought at ebookjapan, but I just spent like $20 there looking for scenes in the equally rare recent Neko Musume volumes, so if the task falls on me I'm going to hold off for a bit.

http://www.ebookjapan.jp/ebj/search...%83C%83f%83%93%82%AB%82%B3%82%E7&ebj_desc=off

"Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE!" M/M Armpits 11:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhynw8aToqY

Scanned Volumes of Tarot Maiden Kisara are impossible to find. Digital versions can be bought at ebookjapan, but I just spent like $20 there looking for scenes in the equally rare recent Neko Musume volumes, so if the task falls on me I'm going to hold off for a bit.

http://www.ebookjapan.jp/ebj/search...%83C%83f%83%93%82%AB%82%B3%82%E7&ebj_desc=off

"Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE!" M/M Armpits 11:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhynw8aToqY

It was confirmed at least one scene was in vol 1 of that manga as well as 妖あわわ and there was a page to prove that.

Oh I didn't know they were selling digital versions of manga. Usually I see that sort of thing on Amazon but that's tied to kindle. But you seriously spent that much looking for scenes in Neko Musume? That's like 4 volumes isn't it?

its k (its actually not thhaaaaat much) im willin to go 20 bucks at least (i think that one artbook -which i should relink in my sig lol forgot about that-) was only around 15) Yeah for some wonderful reason reason a lot of the stuff were after is convieniently cheap

its k (its actually not thhaaaaat much) im willin to go 20 bucks at least (i think that one artbook -which i should relink in my sig lol forgot about that-) was only around 15) Yeah for some wonderful reason reason a lot of the stuff were after is convieniently cheap

Yeah funny that. I once bought a raw manga off Amazon (My region obviously, they were selling raw manga for some reason) and it was about $2 (a little over $1 in US). Though to be fair, it was one of the out-of-print ones which means a recent one could have been about $5 or $6 on amazon if sold raw. Now I've been getting into a manga called One-Punch Man. It's being translated into English and the only way you can buy it here is digitally. It's $6 on Amazon USA but it isn't in my Amazon region so I have to go to Itunes. It's double that of the Amazon USA price even though it should have been something like around 2 or 3 dollars more than USA's for the conversion!

hehe o ya thats from mayo chiki, one of my favorite scenes

on another note, for some reason this came to mind. anybody remember this one manga scene (or at least i think it was manga, not animated) there were i think three people (2 male one female i think) were restrained and being tickle tortured and interrogated, and then after that the next part of the torture was to give them all hair cuts to look like old balding men (just to give context if anyone can remember) does that sound familiar to anyone?

Last edited:
Here is what I have of Tarot Maiden Kisara vol 1 ch 2. There are chinese scans of vol 1, but I haven't seen 2 or 3 anywhere so I don't know if there are any more scenes.

Attachments

• 1387895365838o.jpg
    1387895365838o.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,273
  • 1387983029150o.jpg
    1387983029150o.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,157
  • Tarot Maiden Kisara v1 c2 62.jpg
    Tarot Maiden Kisara v1 c2 62.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 1,155
Here is what I have of Tarot Maiden Kisara vol 1 ch 2. There are chinese scans of vol 1, but I haven't seen 2 or 3 anywhere so I don't know if there are any more scenes.

Oh, nice. Where did you find the Chinese scans? Lower-quality versions of those pics have been around for a while, but we never had access to the full chapters.

the tickle monster from chapter nine tickles a couple more girls on this one panel in chap 10

bout halfway down (korean)
hxxp://www.mangaumaru.com/archives/356246

Attachments

• SAO-go-c10.png
    SAO-go-c10.png
    639.3 KB · Views: 1,392
Oh, nice. Where did you find the Chinese scans? Lower-quality versions of those pics have been around for a while, but we never had access to the full chapters.

I did an image search on the cover and a few sites came up. Sometimes you can find the same sites searching either the title or author, but it depends on the translation.

Longshot, but does anyone recognize the picture in this thread? The video is gone, and there's no useful description in the posts, but it's in their tickling section and looks legit enough.

tieba.baidu.com/p/2864885186

This scene is from boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai ova, but I can't find any tickle scene there, the picture in the site happens at 19:09

i've kept a close eye on that anime since that one great scene where sena tickles yozora while theyre playing that video game, and im like 99.5% sure there arent anymore scenes. (also i dont think i see whatever pic or thumbnail u are seeing)

o by the way, today i was playing an iOS game, Chain Chronicle, which just go its western release maybe a couple months ago.... and then this happned lel

Attachments

• chain-chronicle-kocho.jpg
    chain-chronicle-kocho.jpg
    759.3 KB · Views: 1,178
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back