• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pay Site review: Brazilian Tickling Site

Tklbrazil

TMF Regular
Well, it's been almost a month that I'm a member in the Brazilian Tickling Site (BTS) I believe i've experienced a lot of their material so I can compose an opinion about their work, here it goes:

Well, finally a brazilian can say he's happy about a brazilian product. That's right, i've been in the net looking for tickling material since 1.995, and I always had to look overseas for good companies, good videos or magazines.

The BTS has much more that I could expect from a brazilian site....All the girls and the clips in the members section are very good. The girls are not fake (in my opinion), I believe they're quite sensitive to tickling (not 100%, but close to 80-90%) and a diference for Brazil: the girls are pretty.

Comparing to other pay-sites, I'd say that the BTS is a good deal....it's not as expansive as other pay-per-view sites, and the quantity and quality of the material is quite the same. (I've been member in the Tickling Paradise, FeetOnline and FMConcepts pay sites, so I know what i'm talking about...)

But, what makes me feel really good about the BTS is that they are improving....the quality of the clips is getting better each week. Of course there's still much to work on (the bondage, for instance) but I do believe that things are going to be much better for the BTS.

Overall the site is worth the money it costs, what's exactly what i'm looking for.

Finally I can say I'm glad to be brazilian (in tickling terms) :)

Sorry about my crappy english and spelling.... :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back