• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any Testing4Laughs clips you would recommend?

DharmaMember77

TMF Regular
Hi I just found out the news that Testing4Laughs was closing at the end of the year. I just bought some clips that peaked my interest but I was just curious as to whether there are any others that you guys would recommend buying before they're down for good.

That's sad that they're closing. They got some good clips. Here are my 2 favorites out of the ones I have.

First is Sabrina Bare. A very pretty goth looking woman with very pretty feet that are so ticklish. She just giggles and laughs for the whole clip. And she has that loud, beautiful laugh that just fills the room. Even when her laugh goes up in pitch and she scrunches her face a little bit meaning that it really tickles she never says no, stop or tries to pull away. So the icing on the cake is that she actually likes it.

The other clip I really like is Carrie Dual Ticklers Bare. One of my favorite all time clips. This woman is extremely ticklish! I mean like on the level of Dre Hazel or Catherine Foxx. Barely grazing her soles turned her into a crazy, cackling, hysterical mess. Sending her into silent laughter wasn't even a challenge. They worked her over good using their fingers. Consider the fact that fingers send her through the roof. Now try to imagine 2 brushes, one on each foot, at the same time! She completely cracked. The clip is only 4:30 which might be because she seriously couldn't take anymore. Trust me, buy this clip if you don't already have it. You won't be disappointed.

Jessica Bare
Jessica baby oiled
Dre hazel
There are 2 with Dacy Lynn barefoot

I agree with shark. The Jessica and Dacy clips are out of this world if you like to see long, POV tickling of beautiful girls' feet. The T4L guy is without a doubt the best male foot tickler in the business. He is a foot tickling artist. The SoleMate guy is good too.

That's sad that they're closing. They got some good clips. Here are my 2 favorites out of the ones I have.

First is Sabrina Bare. A very pretty goth looking woman with very pretty feet that are so ticklish. She just giggles and laughs for the whole clip. And she has that loud, beautiful laugh that just fills the room. Even when her laugh goes up in pitch and she scrunches her face a little bit meaning that it really tickles she never says no, stop or tries to pull away. So the icing on the cake is that she actually likes it.

The other clip I really like is Carrie Dual Ticklers Bare. One of my favorite all time clips. This woman is extremely ticklish! I mean like on the level of Dre Hazel or Catherine Foxx. Barely grazing her soles turned her into a crazy, cackling, hysterical mess. Sending her into silent laughter wasn't even a challenge. They worked her over good using their fingers. Consider the fact that fingers send her through the roof. Now try to imagine 2 brushes, one on each foot, at the same time! She completely cracked. The clip is only 4:30 which might be because she seriously couldn't take anymore. Trust me, buy this clip if you don't already have it. You won't be disappointed.

Sabrina Bare was one of the ones I boughts because I saw a preview way back and really liked it. I'm about to buy the Carrie one now thanks for the recommendation!

My favorite model, one who is not mentioned, is Kaylee.

Great laugh, pretty feet, really ticklish.

He needs to offer previews like he used to, so people could decide which ones they want before he closes, because he has some good ones for sure.

Oh no that is too bad. There just aren't enough interesting c4s sites like this.

I agree with shark. The Jessica and Dacy clips are out of this world if you like to see long, POV tickling of beautiful girls' feet. The T4L guy is without a doubt the best male foot tickler in the business. He is a foot tickling artist. The SoleMate guy is good too.

Gotta agree. Saw a short clip of Jessica before he took his previews down. Looked pretty good. And I bought Dacy Lynn Baby Oiled last week. He drove her absolutely nuts. Really good clip.

Also bought Catherine Dual Ticklers Bare which is pretty good. Definitely recommend these 2.

Jessica's Bare Feet clip is a masterpiece of foot tickling erotica. She looks so pretty and her feet and toes are deliciously expressive during the tickling which is hard-driving, intense, thorough and non-stop from the first second to the last. It could be a cure for erectile dysfunction. I can't imagine anyone not getting a throbbing boner from this one.

Jessica's Bare Feet clip is a masterpiece of foot tickling erotica. She looks so pretty and her feet and toes are deliciously expressive during the tickling which is hard-driving, intense, thorough and non-stop from the first second to the last. It could be a cure for erectile dysfunction. I can't imagine anyone not getting a throbbing boner from this one.

I just bought this clip and I can pretty much say that everything you said is true.

This was my favorite store. They had great content and have searching to acquire some of their videos. Had all the popular models when they just started out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back