• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Afternoon With Mistress Mia

BXTCKLR

1st Level Red Feather
Recently - a fellow TMF member posted a story about a session he had when the lovely Mistress Mia visited Chicago. However, now that she's back home (welcome back Mia lol) I couldn't pass up a chance to add my Kudos.

I had the joy of partaking in a session with Mia yesterday (Thursday 12/12).
I met Mia at her studio out on Long Island for a 2 hour laugh a minute (and it was) extravaganza.

It was bitterly cold outside - but the intoxicating smile that greeted me at her door warmed me up right away!

I must say that Mia is a DOLL ! An absolute sweetie who makes you feel comfortable right away.
We chatted for a bit and laid out the ground rules for the session.
Mia is very professional and respectful - so remember that gentlemen (and ladies) if ur nervous about doing a session with her, because I can tell you there is no need to be nervous.

MIA AS A LEE:
Man what a delight she is ! Wonderfully ticklish, open to new ideas and appreciates a knowlegible and creative ler.
Mia is ticklish from head to toe (and I did just that - tickled her from head to toe).
Her playful squeals and girlish giggles fueled my ticklish passions.
I used fingers, brushes the whole nine yards - her lovely laughter kept me going.
She even let out a delicious moan when I used my beard underneath her toes!
As awesome a lee as she is - she is also a great ler!

MIA AS A LER:
Now I have done switch sessions in the past. I have heard my lees say things like "I'm gonna get you good." and "Paybacks are a bitch." yeah yeah yeah ! But this time it was different.
When I laid down on her tickle table -the warm inviting smile that greeted me and hour earlier was replaced by an evil grin. When a high pitched "MY TURN" left her lips - I knew I was in trouble!
A chill went through me and it began. She used the toys a brought with me - against me!
But her most dangerous and effective weapons are her nails - HOLY SHIT !!
Those spider fingers broke through my defenses in no time. She even discovered a new tickle spot on me I didn't know I had!
Her teasing and taunting whispers were unreal - without saying the words; she basically told me "I am going to torture you and you will enjoy it." She was right! :D

I gotta tell you - it was an amazing afternoon, I'd love to do it again!
Believe me guys (and gals) if ur looking for ur first session experience - I urge u to look her up!

Sounds like u had a great time!!!! Mia is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Glad you had such a great session. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

:) It was great fun! U got that right Big Evil -Mia is awesome! Thanks for ur comments guys

BXTCKLR,
I had such a fun time being tickled and getting to tickle you! You make the best tickle (lee) noises ever!! It's automatic feedback all the way.... so I know exactly what's working the best... hehehe

As a ler... you are a master at surprise and sound effects too! Ha! You had me in stitches... =D

You even discovered a tickle spot/technique combo where my shoulder and back meet. Yowza!!!

Good time definitely. Thank you!

:)
Mia

BXTCKLR, I am glad you sessioned with Mia, she is incredible on both sides of the feather!! lol
I know you enjoyed yourself, with Mia involved you have no choice. she is just a fun loving person.
I will be seeing her again, just not soon enough for me though

@ Mistress Mia - thanks love !!! :) but the pleasure and teh joy were all mine !!
@whorf007 - could not agree more - Mia is incredible - A real doll !

I met Mia only once so far

@ Mistress Mia - thanks love !!! :) but the pleasure and teh joy were all mine !!
@whorf007 - could not agree more - Mia is incredible - A real doll !

But would love to get her for a more aggressive session this time. I cannot say enough about her. She is beyond amazing.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back