• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A surprising tickler F/M Graphic

dschaffn

TMF Novice
I've been a long time lurker and have enjoyed reading everyone's experiences. Recently the woman I'm involved with has shown a rather kinky side. She really doesn't have experience in this area and has been more than excited and even embraced trying new things. About her, 36, 5'9", athletic, size 9 feet (which she hates having tickled, more on that another time). About me, 27, 6'1", athletic also (met playing tennis together), size 11.

For awhile I've known she's loved tickling me. She's not too ticklish herself, but her feet are crazy ticklish which she hates. We started playing with bondage in the bedroom and she's showed real interest in tying me up and punishing me for "infractions". She'll threaten to get me if I tease her too much or do something wrong in day to day life. I've purposely been egging her on and getting her vengeful side going.

The other day she came over on a 2 hour lunch break and she told me that she was going to punish me. She's usually a sweet gal, but when she gets fired up it's a little scary. She was in one of those modes and I was honestly a little scared of her. She jumped on my on the sofa and started tickling me. With her height and the leverage she creates she can pin me down easily. She loves holding me down and chin tickling me and it's the weirdest and one of the most ticklish sensations I've felt. I begged her to stop and she agreed if I'd let her tie me up in the bedroom. I agreed and she led me onto the bed where we had some under the bed restraints.

She quickly strapped me down spread eagle naked. We have a spreaded bar for the ankles which she put into place so there was no way I could close my legs or get away. She gave me this evil look as she straddled my stomach and started to dance her fingers up and down my sides, arms and under arms. I went crazy. She taunted me the whole time saying, "Aww does that tickle? You love it, you love it!" I couldn't do anything but lay there and laugh and scream. She started asking me questions while the tickling continued, "How much do you love me?" I'd yell, "A lot, A LOT!" She'd say, "That doesn't mean anything, what does a lot mean? You can do better than that!" I couldn't think and talk with the tickling and trying to figure out how I'd convince her that I loved her. She kept tickling harder and faster while still asking me, "So, how much do you love me?" I finally was able to yell through my laughter, "A 15 on a scale of 1-10!" She stopped immediately and said, "See that was easy!"

She gave me a break. I was exhausted. I had never been tickled that fiercely or for such a sustained amount of time. She got up and went to our tool box (yes we have an actual tool box for all our toys) and got out some lube. She got between my legs and started to stroke me. I was so relieved and immediately thanked her for stopping the tickling. She gave me that evil look and said, "Oh honey, it's just starting." She kept stroking me with one hand while tickling my legs, stomach, and balls with the other. I was going crazy from the two sensations. I started to beg her to stop, but she'd stop the stroking and start tickling me with both hands. The closer and closer I got to orgasm, the more ticklish I was getting. I begged her to stop the tickling and let me enjoy the hand job and instead, she started to blow me while tickling with her other hands. The feelings and sensations were so intense. I got so close to orgasm and then she stopped right at the edge, jumped up and started tickling my ribs and under arms. I screamed at her and she just laughed and told me to shut up.

This edging and tickling went on for 20 minutes or so because those were the number of infractions I had accumulated. I finally began to realize that maybe she wouldn't let me cum at all. She must have sensed my emotional demise because she said, "Oh you're going to cum now, but I'm not stopping!" I suddenly got really scared as she started to stroke me with her hand again, faster and faster and it didn't take long until I had the biggest orgasm of my life. But she kept on going, rubbing the tip and stroking with her other hand. I screamed and screamed as the sensations were pure torture. She laughed teasing me, "Aww you wanted this honey, I'm pleasing you!" I screamed, "Stop STOP no more!" The post orgasm torture went on for what seemed like hours. Finally she stopped and I collapsed back on the bed in a sweaty mess. She kissed me hard and said, "That was so much fun, we're doing that again." Little does she know I'm already plotting my revenge...

Oh, you youngsters! That was awfully well-written, but I think if I were to undergo that at my age, I would die. But whatta way to go . . .

Oh, you youngsters! That was awfully well-written, but I think if I were to undergo that at my age, I would die. But whatta way to go . . .

Thank you for the compliment. It was tough for me to handle too, but I could've died happy for sure!

It was easy to put myself in your place. 20 minutes of edging probably felt like 20 hours. Good for you, thanks for sharing and keep it up.

Thought I had responded the first time I read this but I must've had to stop and relieve myself. This is my fantasy, thanks for sharing lucky dog.

Wow great stuff, she most definitely sounds like a sadistic Ler with a fetish on a mission of torture! Keep your eyes open

Last edited:
I also have the same thing, the top of penis is excruciating after orgasim, if it's rubbed with soft hands, or something soft. I never completely understood why

That was such an amazing story. It was a delight to read.

Im a bit late to the party on this...butThat was awesome! However...I do believe that if she gets to tie u up an destroy u, then she should allow u the same access to her feet (since she's not very ticklish anywhere else)...I mean it's only fair. ;) lol. Good luck bruther. :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back