• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How To Stop Chasing Away The Normal Girls

P

P50

How To Stop Chasing Away The Normal Girls

Could you suggest this to the company who writes and maintains the code for the Chat Room ?

<I> Problem:</I>

[1] New female member enters chat room.

[2] Not-so-polite guys ignore (in droves) the PC rule

[3] New member sees 1.76 trazillion things on her screen

[4] (and hears Fwap-Fwap-Fwap-Fwap to go along with it)

[5] Another normal girl,,, chased away from the chat room

<I>Solution: </I>

[1] There is a setup screen available by clicking the "+" button

[2] Add a new button to the setup screen: "Private Talk Config"

[3] This button will allow or disallow PC hits

[4] The Member can choose stuff like...

----> [A] Do not allow unrequested PC hits (the default value)

----> Do not allow hits from these IDs (enter the list)

----> [C] Allow hits from only these IDS (user enters the list)

----> [D] Allow hits from anyone in the room (confirm this)

----> [E] Allow up to "N" unrequested PC hits at any one time

----> [F] Something I haven't thought to include in this list

----> [G] Stuff that we think of later as this progresses

This would require a significant rewrite of the chat rooms code, almost from the ground up. It would be costy in terms of time and money. Sadly it's not going to happen.

Myriads

yeah i like that rule in the chat with the asking.....*cough cough*.

If someone ignores the ask first rule then they should be put on just that. IGNORE

I agree with the sentiment of the thread

and I think stigmatizing rude behavior is a cheap solution to the problem. If a male TMF member has a pattern of rude behavior, put his name up on a list so female members potentially affected by his behavior can put him on ignore when they enter the chatroom or at least be mindful of who this person is. Bottom line, if you can't act like a gentleman in the chatroom, you don't deserve the privelege of being there.

Kalba

hmmm...not quite sure how i feel about ur use of the word "normal"...my thoughts (as a female that obviously is asked to chat or im as is every other female)...is to take personal responsibility for stating ur boundaries and the chat room already affords us the means to not chat or im if we choose....if a female is in the tmf chat room she must have an interest in tickling and I would doubt that being asked to chat or im should come as a shock to her...if she is so skittish that she is literally scared away or unjoins then there are undoubtedly contributing factors to her leaving,....she may not be ready yet...I know that I lurked tmf and entered the chat rooms (back when u didn't have to register or have a permanent name ) until I felt comfortable with acknowledging my multi tickling related fetishes and talking about them...that said...u'll hate me for this but I say that u let us females speak up for ourselves ...I know that I personally have never cared for a man advocating for female rights...I guess my pessimistic and paranoid tendencies seem to sway towards thinking he is simply trying to score points by making girls think he is "on our side" I'm sure u have an element of concern in ur plea but I think we can take care of ourselves....okay, commence the hate mail :) :)

Ticklemmmeeeeee said:
...I know that I personally have never cared for a man advocating for female rights...I guess my pessimistic and paranoid tendencies seem to sway towards thinking he is simply trying to score points by making girls think he is "on our side" I'm sure u have an element of concern in ur plea but I think we can take care of ourselves....okay, commence the hate mail :) :)

LOL Nicely said! I like that. Don't worry, I'm not trying to kiss @$$ or score any points here. I'm merely expressing amusement towards honesty.:jester:

Ticklemmmeeeeee,
As a male (for which I won't try to apologize), and an active advocate for equal rights (regardless of gender, race, religion, etc.), I do feel sorry for you, that you have such an innate distrust of males, as that seems to be your 'rule of thumb' for whether someone is sincere or not in their concerns regarding the rights of others. I would not argue, for a minute, that women cannot take care of themselves; today, they are often more superior in that endeavor than many males. 'Scoring points' in order to be 'on their side' is not always the case; there ARE, instead, some people who simply believe in the equal privileges, opportunities and rights of everyone involved (regardless of gender, for example). It's sad you measure such situations with a blanket 'either-or' viewpoint.
Hate mail? Not at all.:grouphug:

dreamboy said:
'Scoring points' in order to be 'on their side' is not always the case; there ARE, instead, some people who simply believe in the equal privileges, opportunities and rights of everyone involved
Well said!

~Rose~

You know I think 90 percent of the males there including myself have IMed others in the room as females have done the same to me. I agree that somtimes it is more polite to ask in the room but lets get real lots of people may feel embarassed if they are told by a second party that they are not intrested in talking at the moment and adults dont like to be humiliated publicly. People are there to chat and to talk about tickling first and foremost (at least that is my belief) and a simple response from the person being IMed of "sorry im busy but thank you" would be fine. If a person is a pain in the ass and persistant they should simply be reported. I know Im not the most well liked person there and this post may not go over well but I really do think a simple "no thanks Im busy" is better than ignoring someone. Why is it so shocking to people that they are IMing someone to talk about the subject we are there for?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back