• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH JUSTICE #2 *New Dr. Random Tickling Comic! **12/24/13

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

TICKLISH JUSTICE #2
Written and Created by Colin
Art by Dr. Random
Edited by AnnieHall

Don't you just hate sexy female criminals? Doesn't it just burn you up when a pack of curvy scofflaws screw the system...then get off scott free? Don't you wish someone would give these naughty vixens their just desserts without any gosh-darned liberal hoo-ha? Don't you...I mean, is it just me? Don't you wish someone would tickle them till they go nuts?

Well, meet the right honorable Judge Gina, MTJ's latest star! The first issue of Ticklish Justice won the hearts of ticklers everywhere, with Gina's no-nonsense approach to tickle-tor...uh, jurisprudence. Yeah, that's it. Now her honor is back and femme fatales everywhere are giggling with terror!

In this episode, the gavel comes down on a blonde bombshell, whose talents at embezzlement are matched only by her excruciating ticklishness. Next up, a spoiled movie star's bare feet go on camera and get served with feathers! And finally, a pair of feuding trailer park divas learn that disturbing the peace will get you a piece of ticklish agony!

Ticklish Justice #2 is even hotter than #1, so grab your copy now...and we'll see you in court!

Item Features

• 13 pages plus cover
• 55+ Comic Panels!
• Foot and Upper-Body Tickling!
• Also includes breast and belly-button Tickling!
• Written by Colin!
• Art by Dr. Random!
• F/F Tickling!
• Digital Download PDF format

Product and Ordering Information

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and preview page below......

Attachments

• TJ02_Cover.jpg
    TJ02_Cover.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 816
  • TJ02_Preview.jpg
    TJ02_Preview.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 1,257
Last edited:
Great cover art. :feets:
I envy the agent in the preview page, licking the judge's soles. :devil:

Purchased it. Not bad. A little artistic tip, if you tickle a woman upside-down again, is to keep in mind that her breasts are affected by gravity.

Amazing Comic:typerhappy:
I sooo damn love Judge Gina and her wonderful ideas :lover:
Great victims funny story adn so great arts of sexya dn wonderful ticling:):):)
...and I want to see "Epic twelve barefoot women" ;)

This is Christmas Gold! Doctor Random is a great new talent on the illustration scene and I am a huge fan of his style. Colin's writing is a always fetish fabulous and insidiously fun and intelligent. Put them together and you have a one two knock-out combination of tickle torture schmexy!

~ C.A.B.

This is yet another intellectually devious tickling comic from the topnotch team Colin/Dr.Random… I like the mix of professionals gone astray and getting naughty for a kink. So I enjoyed this episode a lot. Then the art is very skillfully delivered. You shouldn't miss this series. Grab your copies now! :)

Last edited:
Amazing Comic:typerhappy:
I sooo damn love Judge Gina and her wonderful ideas :lover:
Great victims funny story adn so great arts of sexya dn wonderful ticling:):):)
...and I want to see "Epic twelve barefoot women" ;)

Hey DT, you never know when those great old exploitation films will be revived...or in what format. So who knows, maybe you'll get your wish yet. :)

This is Christmas Gold! Doctor Random is a great new talent on the illustration scene and I am a huge fan of his style. Colin's writing is a always fetish fabulous and insidiously fun and intelligent. Put them together and you have a one two knock-out combination of tickle torture schmexy!

~ C.A.B.

Thanks, C.A.B.! :)

This is yet another intellectually devious tickling comic from the topnotch team Colin/Dr.Random… I like the mix of professionals gone astray and getting naughty for a kink. So I enjoyed this episode a lot. Then the art is very skillfully delivered. You shouldn't miss this series. Grab your copies now! :)

Thanks, Bohy! I really loved writing this one and the good Doctor floored me (as usual) with the way he brought the ladies and their ticklishness to life.

C

Thanks, Bohy! I really loved writing this one and the good Doctor floored me (as usual) with the way he brought the ladies and their ticklishness to life.

You know, when the (honorable) judge is seriously on a formal "jurisprudence".... and... but... but... at the same time her bare soles are raised next to her gavel (lol), that cracked me up. We know that nothing good is coming in and everything will be naughty and sinister. BTW, I like "Angelique Joi D'Vrie"... :jester:

Absolutely loved this comic.

Doc - you're my new hero. Delightful artwork, and of course, C - the writing is top shelf as always!!!

B

Thanks everyone!
It's always a pleasure to be working with Colin.
Hope it helped bring some x-mas cheer!

Just wanted to post to say how much I enjoyed this comic! A great variety of tickling that is so relevant to my interests!

I enjoyed the first one so much I had to get this one. I can not wait for the next cases to come up...this Judge is so forgiving.....this time....kind of.:bubble:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back