• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[12/26/13]* Classy Gina is Ticklish *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Gina is working with us for the first time today. She thinks the prospect of getting tickled seems fun and she's sure she can handle it, or can she? The moment her size 8 heels are removed, the anticipation grows and it takes very little to get this latin young lady laughing. The clip has al ot of variety including fingertip, feather, feathertip, wombatom, flosser and brush tickling with babyoil! Gina's underarms and torso are equally as ticklish as her incredibly soft soles! So much so we have to keep her arms suspended the whole time to get at them. With her toes tied back, we apply the baby oil and aggressively tickle her exotic soles without mercy! She also discovers that her knees and tummy is ticklish as well as her thighs - something we learned by trial and error. This clip also contains pre and post interview footage of Gina which is free of charge. Gina's incredibly ticklish and this clip was made extra long because it's that good!

This clip is excellent and I am thrilled with how it turned out. Gina was excellent and trully exemplifies a sense of sexy class and exoticness at the same time. Since we know this would be a great clip, we put everything we had into it. We even have some bonus footage with Gina in a hogtie, but only have a small amount of that footage or else we'd sell it as a whole clip. That'll be published to our members area in 2014 which is currently in development.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas everyone!

STATS

Length: 30 Minutes (17 Feet Only, 17 Upper Only)
Starring: Gina Guiterez
Shoe Size: Gina Guiterez (8)
Relevant Sequals: None
Gina's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Classy Gina Is Ticklish - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

Attachments

• cgit-hires2.jpg
    cgit-hires2.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 2,206
  • cgit-hires3.jpg
    cgit-hires3.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 997
  • cgit-hrs1-1.jpg
    cgit-hrs1-1.jpg
    802 KB · Views: 2,239
  • cgit-hrs3-1.jpg
    cgit-hrs3-1.jpg
    775.3 KB · Views: 1,544
  • ClassyGinaIsTicklishPreview-Forum.wmv
    4.5 MB · Views: 2,398
A Couple Bonus Photos

Here's a couple bonus photos, such as the hogtie footage and a photo of Gina close up and her heels!

Attachments

• bonus-1-1.jpg
    bonus-1-1.jpg
    588.4 KB · Views: 769
  • bonus-2-1.jpg
    bonus-2-1.jpg
    668.7 KB · Views: 541
  • cgit-hires1.jpg
    cgit-hires1.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 426
  • cgit-hires4.jpg
    cgit-hires4.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 322
Classy, sexy, lovely, beautiful... Gina is all that and then some. Love the clip and those absolutely delightful feet of hers. Looks as if a good time was had by all. Hope your Christmas went well.

Gina looks Pretty and Fun 2 Tickle!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

This is exactly the caliber product that we produce so I'm glad it came across this way. My Christmas has gone well and I'm gearing up for the new years festivities. Spring can't get here soon enough in my opinion!

Classy, sexy, lovely, beautiful... Gina is all that and then some. Love the clip and those absolutely delightful feet of hers. Looks as if a good time was had by all. Hope your Christmas went well.

Just bought this clip.

Fantastic!

Hope to see more with her!

I actually bought this clip last night too. I think three words to describe this girl best, other than being beautiful, is "sweetness of character." Very good clip. I only wish buyers of the clip could maybe get the bonus hogtie footage as a holiday treat.....or hell, even at a discount.....:)

Can provide proof of purchase, of course!! :D

Same to you buddy! Hope Santa was good to you and that this year brings you more female laughs :).

Thanks :) I hope Santa came through with that to me lol. I just tried PM'ing you but says your inbox is full :( Feel free to message me back on here or on PSN when you can! Would love to catch up

Tickaler and dosdal,

Firstly, THANK YOU for your business. I know this clip was a bit on the expensive side, but hopefully you felt it was worth the investment. The reason I didn't integrate the hogtie footage too was because I try to keep all videos to 30 minutes or less tops. I do this partially to keep file sizes from getting too far out of hand. Internet connections can drop,downloads interrupted, etc. and also they get very big in our HD versions, so it's more a matter of reducing risk of download problems. The footage was so small/short that to make a full clip out of it wouldn't make sense, but I'll certainly be open to doing that for someone who purchased the HD or SD versions, why not, it's fair :).

I actually bought this clip last night too. I think three words to describe this girl best, other than being beautiful, is "sweetness of character." Very good clip. I only wish buyers of the clip could maybe get the bonus hogtie footage as a holiday treat.....or hell, even at a discount.....:)

Can provide proof of purchase, of course!! :D

Just a heads up to the community. My site is having a sale. For details, check our RSS/Blog for details! Enjoy :)

Agreed, please bring her back! And a courtesy bump for my favorite Sith Lord...:firedevil

If Gina does come back, would love to see her getting tickled in some nylons. Also maybe letting Lani or Cinea have a go with making this classy young lady laugh until she can't take it anymore.

That I can do, however, getting Cinea or Lani there would be a challenge...they are in totally different parts of the country :(. Rosie's a possibility though :).

If Gina does come back, would love to see her getting tickled in some nylons. Also maybe letting Lani or Cinea have a go with making this classy young lady laugh until she can't take it anymore.

I'm sorry, I forgot all about Rosie. I wasn't sure if she was still working with you or not after her last clip. But yeah, seeing the great job she's done in her past roles as a 'ler, I bet she'd be awesome getting at Gina.

There's just something about a girl bound up with her arms above her head and stretched. Anybody with me on that?

I'm almost certain she'd be on board to do it. I will ask her!

I'm sorry, I forgot all about Rosie. I wasn't sure if she was still working with you or not after her last clip. But yeah, seeing the great job she's done in her past roles as a 'ler, I bet she'd be awesome getting at Gina.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back