• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hailey's Secret.

Tysuio

TMF Poster
Hailey laid upon the bench and heard the buzz of the tattoo gun behind her.

"Now are you sure you want to do this?" The tattoo artist asked.

"Definitely." Hailey said preparing herself.

"You can't undo this you know?" He warned.

"I know that's the point." Hailey said.

"Alright then." The artist said beginning the tattoo.

Two months later Hailey returned from work and kicked off her shoes as she walked in the door. She ran up the stairs to her room and sat on the floor in front of her mirror. She smiled to herself in the mirror her orange hair down below her shoulder blades. She was tall and slender wearing a white tank top, blue jeans and white socks. She was 21 with bright blue eyes and a beautiful smile. She reached down and peeled off her socks revealing her bright red painted toes. She put her legs out straight facing her soles towards the mirror.

"Perfect." She smiled wiggling her toes and staring at the reflection of her silky soles in the mirror. Her new tattoo had finally completely healed. Just below her toes on each of her feet was written in flowing script the words, "Tickle Me!" Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Honey, what are you doing?"

"One second!" Hailey said quickly putting her socks back on. She may have been 21 but her Mother still treated her like she was 12 and since she still lived at home it was her mothers rules. She knew her mother would kill her for getting a tattoo, but one that had to do with tickling? She couldn't even imagine.

"Hailey?" Her Mother said knocking again.

"Coming!" Hailey said running to the door.

"What are you doing up here?"

"Nothing just hanging out, relaxing." Hailey said with a smile.

"Oh well dinner is done." Her Mother said turning to go back downstairs.

"Alright be down in a minute." Hailey said walking back into her room. She sat down at her computer and began to check her e-mails. She opened up the newest one confriming her appointment for that Saturday. She shut down her computer and went down to join her family for dinner.

The week came and went and before Hailey knew it, it was Saturday morning. She put on shorts a spaghetti strap tank top and her favorite striped socks she also had her fiery orange hair tied back into a ponytail. She walked downstairs and began to put her shoes on when her Mother walked into the room.

"Going out?" Her Mother asked.

"Yeah, I'll be gone most of the day." Hailey said lacing up her sneakers.

"Oh? So were are you going?"

"Just meeting that friend I've been e-mailing with." Hailey said grabbing her purse.

"Alright then, have fun." Her Mother said squeezing her daughters hips causing her to drop to the floor.

"Mom!" Hailey squealed.

"Have fun." Her Mother said as Hailey walked out the door.

Hailey walked in the front door of the Tickle Shop and looked around at all of the bondage equipment, tickling tools and clothes. She stood looking at a set of shackles imagining herself locked up in them. The thought of it turned her on.

"Hello, anything I can help you with?" Said a young girl behind Hailey.

"Um, yes, well I have an appointment." Hailey said shyly.

"Oh wonderful!" The girl smiled brightly "You must be Hailey"

"Yeah." Hailey said looking the girl over. She was cute, barefoot with black toenail polish, wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt that said "Keep Begging!" on it.

"Perfect come with me I'll show you to your room." The girl said taking Hailey's hand and walking her into the back of the shop. "You can leave you purse and shoes in these lockers."

"Alright." Hailey said pulling off her sneakers.

"Cute socks," The girl said leading Hailey down a long hallway full of tick metal doors. "Here we are." She said opening one of the heavy doors. Hailey was startled to hear the deep laughter of a man emanating from the room. She looked in to the room and saw a young man strapped down to a bed as four girls worked him over.

"Oopsie, wrong door." The girl said pulling the heavy door closed again. "This should be it." The girl opened up another large door across the hall. Hailey looked into the room it was much brighter than the one she had seen the guy being tickled in. In the middle of the room was a set of padded stocks. "It should be tailored to your tastes, is there anything else I can get for you?" The girl asked as Hailey sat down on the stocks placing her ankles in the holes and closing the device.

"Strap me in?"" Hailey asked holding her arms up over her head.

"Of course" The girl smiled as she placed the padded shackles around Hailey's wrists pulling her arms taught exposing her deep armpits. The girl placed a strap over Hailey's knees. She then proceeded to lock the wrist cuffs and stocks. The girl then took the key placed it on a short chain and placed it around Hailey's neck. The irony of the situation wasn't lost on Hailey, she had the key that would set her free but absolutely no way to use it.

"Alright sweetheart, Kelly will be with you shortly. Have fun." The girl teased as she raked her nails up the soles of Hailey's now restrained soles.

"EEEEEKK!" Hailey squealed at the feeling. She was bursting with anticipation of what was about to come, she had longed for this day since she had heard about this place and now everything was coming together. A few minutes later another girl walked in to the room carefully closing the door behind her.

"Hello Hailey, nice to finally meet you my name is Kelly." Kelly said with a smile. "We've been e-mailing for quite a while."

"Yeah, it's hard to believe this is real." Hailey said with a shy smile.

"Oh it's VERY real." Kelly said raking her long nails from Hailey's wrists to her deep sensitive armpits causing her to pull at her bonds. "You really are every bit as ticklish as your e-mails said. We're going to have a LOT of fun today." Kelly got up and walked over to a table behind Hailey and picked up a digital camera. "Smile for the camera!" Rachel smiled brightly for the camera as Kelly took pictures from a few different angles.

"I'm a little nervous." Hailey said as Kelly set the camera down and walked over to her.

"You should be." Kelly said straddling Hailey's thighs so she was face to face with her. Hailey looked at Kelly and began to admire her clothing. She was wearing shorts with mismatched knee high socks and a tank top. "So first off you need a safeword."

"Airplane" Hailey said with a smile.

"Alright then, airplane it is." Kelly said with a smile. "Let's get started shall we?" With that Kelly began to scribble her fingers on Hailey's wrists just below the cuff's slowly moving the down her arms. "Uh oh, here it comes." Kelly teased as she got lower and lower causing Hailey to squirm.

"Oh man, oh man" Hailey said nervously.

"Coochie coochie coo." Kelly said as she passed Hailey's elbows causing her to start giggling. "Oh here we go!" Kelly said stepping up the intensity.

"No no no no nohohohohohohohoooo!" Hailey began to laugh.

Kelly continued to scribble her long nails across Hailey's soft skin closer and closer to her sensitive underarms, she could feel her victim squirming underneath her. She loved the feeling of a thrashing victim, she looked Hailey over up and down before locking eyes with her. Kelly slid her evil fingers down into Hailey's silky underarms she watched in delight as her victims eyes shut and mouth opened wide with beautiful laughter.

"AAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" Hailey screamed.

"I can't believe I get paid for this." Kelly said to herself moving her hands down to Hailey's ribs.

"Meeeheee eitherherher" Hailey laughed.

"Yeah it's so much fun," Kelly said poking at Hailey's sides.

"Hahahahahaha I behehehet." Hailey laughed.

Kelly continued by digging her fingers into Hailey's hips causing her to laugh hysterically.

"Oooooooooh, we found a spot." Kelly teased doubling her efforts. Hailey laughed as Kelly continued to work over her upper body for the next half hour before giving her a break.

"I like your socks." Kelly said sitting on a couch set up across from the stocks. "They're cute."

"Thanks. I wore them special." Hailey said with a bright smile. "They're my favorite ones." She wiggled her feet for Kelly's amusement. Spreading her toes and rubbing them together.

"Are you teasing me?" Kelly asked with a grin.

"Maaaaaaaybe." Hailey said with a giggle. "You want to play with them?"

"Ha ha ha, you have no idea." Kelly said feeling herself getting warmer.

"Well they're right there, aaaaaaaaaaand they aren't going anywhere. You could have your way with them." Hailey continued to tease. Kelly got up and sat cross legged at Hailey's feet and began to gently rub them.

"How's this." Kelly asked.

"That feels amazing." Hailey replied.

"Your feet are soooo cute." Kelly said focusing in on the curves in the soles before her. "The stripes really draw your eye. Do you always wear socks like this."

"Yeah unless I'm at work then I wear plain ones. I like it when people pay attention to my feet," Hailey said becoming relaxed by Kelly's massage.

"You mean like this?" Kelly said dragging one nail down Hailey's left foot.

"Eeeek! YES! Like that!" Hailey squealed with delight.

"Tickle tickle." Kelly teased slowly raking her nails up and down Hailey's socked soles.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha. More! Mohohohohohoore!" Hailey laughed.

"Oh you're going to get more than you can handle sweetie. I'm not stopping until your begging me to let you out." Kelly said as she began to randomly scribble her nails all over Hailey's socked soles and toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" Hailey screamed pulling at her restraints, her feet wiggling desperately in the stocks one trying to cover the other.

"Oh I love this game!" Teased Kelly as she used both hands to tickle whichever foot Hailey was using to protect the other. "Tickle the left foot, now tickle the right foot, now the left again, back to the right. Oh she can't stand it!"

"Hahahahahahahaha, you're so mean!" Hailey laughed.

"Oh you haven't even begun to see me be mean sweetie." Kelly warned.

Kelly continued to play with Hailey's feet for about another half hour when another girl entered the room. Hailey was aware of the girls presence but was to distracted by Kelly's actions to pay much attention to her. She walked behind Hailey and grabbed something from the table. When she came back into view Hailey saw that she had the digital camera that Kelly had used earlier.

"This is my friend Justine." Kelly said as Justine started snapping pictures of the ordeal. "She is from our social media department."

"Sohohocial Meeeheedia?" Hailey asked between laughing fits.

"Yep. She's a wiz at it too. Do you remember how you found out about us? Kelly asked slowing her attacks so Hailey could answer.

"Your website." Hailey answered confused.

"And do you remember what you told me in your e-mails?" Kelly asked with a smile. Hailey just stared at Kelly unsure of what to say. "You told me you wanted to be tickled like the girls in the pictures and videos. Sooooooo that's exactly what we are going to do."

Justine continued to snap pictures as what Kelly had said began to sink in with Hailey.

"You're going to post these online?" Hailey asked in shock.

"Yep." Kelly answered matter of factly.

"An-and a video too?" Hailey asked turning red in the face.

"A few actually." Kelly said right before digging her finger in between Hailey's teos through her sock.

"Oh my God!" Hailey yelled. "Please you can't put this online!"

"Hahahahaha, remember that link you sent me about a month ago of a girl from our site saying the exact same thing? Remember how funny you thought it was that she kept begging for us not to post it?" Kelly said walking behind Hailey and grabbing items from the table. "Now that Justine is here we can begin the real tickling. Justine get one camera zoomed in on her feet one on her face and the other a wide shot."

"You got it." Justine said typing away at a computer.

"Now it's time for some real fun." Kelly said as she sat at Hailey's feet. "Now sweetie, laugh for the camera."

Kelly began to scribble her nails all over Hailey's feet.

"Hahahahahahahahaha! Oh God! Oh God! Hahahahahahahahahaha!" Hailey squealed as she pulled at her restraints.

Justine began to snap pictures as Kelly continued her work. She made sure to get reaction shots of Hailey's face as Kelly would hit particularly sensitive spots as well as closeups of Kelly's devilish nails scraping across the colorful fabric of Hailey's striped socks. Justine took a few great shots as Kelly bent back the toes on Hailey's foot and tickled just beneath them. Justine giggled as she took a shot of Kelly laughing as Hailey begged for mercy.

"Hahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Stop! Hahahahahahahaha!" Hailey continued.

"I love her socks!" Justine commented snapping a picture of Hailey using one foot to cover the other.

"Oh yeah?" Kelly asked with a evil smile. "Well then why don't I just go ahead and give them to you."

Kelly and Justine each began to peel off one of Hailey's socks, slowly Hailey's skin began to show, first her ankles, then her heels followed by her perfect arches. Kelly and Justine began to laugh hysterically as they pulled Hailey's socks completely off.

"Oh that is perfect!" Kelly laughed staring at Hailey's tattooed soles.

"Hahaha! I need to get a picture of that for the site." Justine said snapping photo's with her camera.

"Did you write this just for today? How did you write it on your own foot like that?" Kelly asked in amazement. "Wait a minute... no way... is that..." Kelly asked looking to Hailey.

"What?" Justine asked.

"Are these tattoos? Kelly asked licking her thumb and trying to smudge the writing on Hailey's soles.

"Oh my God, that's evil." Justine said looking to Hailey. "What about when you go barefoot? Won't people see it?"

"That's the point," Kelly said with a smile. "She wants people to tickle her and who are we to deny her?"

Kelly began to scribble her fingers on Hailey's not bared feet.

"Hahahahahahahahaha! No! No!" Hailey yelled.

"Oh yes sweetie. We're going to have soooo much fun." Kelly taunted.

"Hahahahahahahahaha! It tickles! Hehehehhehehe!" Hailey laughed.

"Oh no, not tickles." Kelly cooed

"Hahahahahahahaaa! I can't! I can't!" Hailey cried.

"Oh sweetie if you think this is bad just wait until you see what we've got in store for you." Kelly said with a wink.

Kelly tickled Hailey's now bare soles with her nails for about another twenty minutes before stopping.

"They're here." Justine said looking to Kelly.

"Wonderful." Kelly said stopping her assault on Hailey's soles and slipping her socks back on. "Alright my ticklish little toy we'll be right back don't go anywhere."

"Wait where are you going? Who's here?!" Hailey yelled as Justine and Kelly left the room.

About ten minutes passed when Hailey heard the door open and saw Justine and Kelly walk back in. Justine began to fiddle with some camera's around the room.

"Well sweetie, you have a couple of visitors." Kelly said with a smile.

"Visitors?" Hailey asked confused. "But nobody knows I'm here."

"Oh we called them." Justine interrupted.

"Called who?" Hailey said nervously looking towards the door. Hailey's heart sank as a familiar pair of faces entered the room.

"Ahhhahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my God Mom look at her!" A young girl about 19 said pointing to Hailey. She walked into the room to get a closer look. "Oh this is perfect, she can't move her feet away! Or even put her arms down!"

"Ally what are you doing here!" Hailey screamed.

"Now Hailey is that anyway to greet your Mother and Sister?" Kelly said with an evil grin. "We just invited them over for a bit of fun."

"I can't believe you told them!" Hailey yelled.

"Actually they already knew." Kelly said sitting on the couch across from Hailey.

"Yeah, you need to learn to delete your search history." Ally said looking at the assortment of tools on the table behind Hailey.

"Oh Honey, what have you gotten yourself into." Hailey's Mother asked walking up to the stocks.

"Mom... I... Well..." Hailey stuttered.

"You know how horribly ticklish you are, especially your cute little feet." Hailey's Mom said as she touched her Daughters socked foot.

"EEEEEK! Mom NO!" Hailey yelled.

"When Kelly first told me about all this it seemed a little strange, but now that you're here it actually seems like it could be a lot of fun, well for us at least." Hailey's Mom smiled.

Hailey's Mother began to lightly tickle her Daughter's feet. She watched in amusement as her Daughter's feet began to wiggle around in their restraints.

"Hahaha, look at her squirm." Ally said watching her Mother tickle her Sister's helpless soles.

"She is awful cute isn't she." Hailey's Mother said beginning to tickle faster and faster.

"Hahaha. Looks like Mommy is enjoying this huh Hailey?" Kelly teased from the couch.

"Hahahahahaha Mom! Mom Stop!" Hailey giggled.

"Hahaha, listen to her beg!" Ally laughed.

"You really want to hear her beg then give her armpits a good tickling too." Kelly suggested with a smile.

"Mom, can I?" Ally asked excitedly.

"Of course honey." Hailey's Mother said scribbling her fingers around her Daughter's wiggling soles.

"Hahahahahahahahaha! ALLY! STOP IT ALLY!" Hailey screamed as her Sister dug into her underarms with her manicured nails. "Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha! No! Hahahahahahahahahahahaa!" Hailey pulled violently on the cuffs holding her arms over her head. She couldn't believe her Mother and Sister would do this to her. Something about the fact that it was her own family tickling her made her all the more sensitive, and the worst of it was, they were loving every second of it.

"Hahaha, Ally try her ribs." Hailey's Mother said watching as her two Daughter's laughed one out of amusement and the other from tickling. She watched as Hailey thrashed under her Sisters tickling fingers dancing around her ribcage.

"Hahahahahahahahahaaa! Ally! Hahahahahaha! Mom! Hahahahahahahaaa! Please! Please!" Hailey begged.

"Maybe we should give your Sister a break dear." Haiiley's Mother said stopping her assault.

"Awwww Mooooom." Ally said getting off her Sister and walking over to the table behind Hailey. Her and Justine began to talk about the different items on the table.

Kelly walked over to Hailey's Mother and sat down next to her.

"Enjoy the break Hailey, I have a feeling it will be your last one." Kelly said with a smile.

"Why's that?" Hailey said confused.

"Well because of what you're hiding under those cute little socks of yours." Kelly said giving Hailey's feet a quick tickle.

"No wait!" Hailey started.

"What do you mean hiding?" Hailey's Mother asked looking at Hailey's feet.

"Kelly don't" Hailey begged.

"Have a look." Kelly said as Ally and Justine walked over to join them. Hailey's Mother pulled off one of Hailey's socks revealing 'Tickle Me!" written on her sole.

"AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO WAY!" Ally laughed pulling off her other sock to reveal the same tattoo on her other foot.

"Hailey... are those tattoos?" Hailey's Mother asked.

"Y-yes." Hailey said nervously.

"Didn't I tell you no tattoos?" Her Mother asked.

"Y-yes." Hailey stuttered.

"Well I guess there is only one thing to do then." Hailey's Mother said as she began to place her Daughter's toes through the loops in the stocks meant to restrain them.

"Mom! What are you doing?" Hailey asked giggling as her Mother handled her sensitive toes.

"Well I don't want your feet getting away during your punishment." Hailey's Mother said walking to the table behind her.

"PUNISHMENT!" Hailey cried trying to move her now toe tied feet to no avail.

Hailey's Mother came over with a bottle of lotion and began to rub it into her Daughter's bare soles.

"It say's here that this will make you about ten times more ticklish." Hailey's Mother said before handing her unrestrained a hairbrush.

"What's this for Mom?" Ally asked confused.

"We're going to use them to scrub Hailey's feet until those little tattoos of hers come off." Hailey's Mother answered.

"Really!!?" Ally asked looking at her Sister's feet.

"Yes." Hailey's Mother said picking up her brush.

"Wait! Mom NO! You can't!" Hailey pleaded. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP STOP STOP! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh my God look at her!" Ally said as her Mother scrubbed her brush back and forth over Hailey's sole. "If that's what one does imagine what two would do?"

Ally took her brush and began to scrub like her Mother. Hailey threw her head back in desperate laughter. She was going mad with the two brushes scrubbing on her helpless soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T TAKE IT!" Hailey screamed.

"Hahaha! I don't think you have much of a choice Hailey." Ally said laughing. "Oh man tying your toes like that must be brutal! I bet you wish you could get away don't you Hails."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hailey continued to plead.

"But you're feet say tickle me. That's what we're doing." Ally teased.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!." Hailey laughed trying desperately to move her feet.

"Now Hailey you need to accept your punishment." Hailey's Mother said tickling away at her Daughter's feet.

"KELLY! HELP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HELP!" Hailey squealed looking desperately into Kelly's eyes.

"Alright Justine, we've been standing by long enough," Kelly said standing up from the couch and walking over to Hailey. Her and Justine knelt each straddling one of Hailey's legs looking down at Hailey's feet as her Mother and Sister continued to tickle their victim. Suddenly Hailey heard a humming noise. She looked down to see Justine and Kelly each holding a pair of electric flossers.

"NO! NO! NO! AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA! NO FAIR! NO FAIR!" Hailey laughed as the two girls slid the electric flosser between Hailey's sensitive toes causing her to go insane with ticklish laughter.

"You girls are soooooooooo mean! Hahahahahahaha!" Ally laughed at her Sisters expense.

"Ally take this." Her Mother said handing her the brush. Ally began to use both brushes one on each of her Sister's feet driving her mad. Ally watched as her Mother got up grabbing the lotion and walked around behind Hailey. She was shocked to see her Mother begin to tear off her Sisters tank top, leaving her wearing only her bra. She couldn't help but laugh as her Mother began to massage the lotion into her Sisters upper body as she thrashed around.

"Uh oh Hails! Looks like Mom's going to get your sides." Ally teased.

"I don't know if she could handle that too." Justine joined in.

"Maybe of you beg real nice Mommy will let you go." Kelly quickly switching what toes her flossers were tormenting.

"MOHOHOHOHOHOOM! PLEAHEHEHEHEHEHEES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! I CAN'T! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hailey begged.

"You'll have to do better than that Honey." Hailey's Mother said scratching her nails in her Daughter's super sensitive armpits. "Hahaha, I only wish I had more hands, this is so much fun!"

"More hands?" Kelly said looking to Justine. Justine picked up her phone and began to type on the screen.

"On the way." Justine said returning to Hailey's toes.

The door opened as three college age girls stepped into the room. Both girls began to giggle at the sight of poor Hailey.

"Who are they?" Ally asked without stopping her brushes.

"They are a few of our customers, they pay a fee in order to be allowed to tickle our victims here. You see being tickled here is free of cost all you have to do is sign a waiver. We make most of our money on lovely ladies like these who come in looking to torture someone else." Kelly explained as the girls walked over to the table and picked up some tools.

One of the girls walked over to Ally with three more brushes.

"Here ya go." She said brightly handing Ally one of the brushes. "Left or right?"

"Left." Ally said taking the brush from the girl. The young girl looked up at Hailey and then began to furiously scrub both of her hair brushes all around Hailey's toe tied feet.

"I love her tattoos" The girl said looking to Ally.

"Yeah that's why she's getting it so bad. She's being punished for the tattoos." Ally said smiling.

"Well then you'd better get torturing her." The girl giggled. "I love it when we get to use toe ties, makes the brushes absolutely unbearable."

"Yeah and she's always been so ticklish too!" Ally laughed joining the other girl in tickling her.

"Oh do you know her?" The girl asked applying more lotion to each of Hailey's feet.

"Yeah She's my Sister!" Ally answered waiting for the girl to finish applying a thick layer of lotion on her Sisters foot.

"Your Sister!?" The girl asked surprised.

"Haha, yeah and that's our Mom up there." Ally beamed.

"I can't believe you guys are doing this to your own family! That's so cruel! Hahaha!" The girl said resuming her brushing.

"Hahaha, I know it's great isn't it!" Ally laughed. "Listen to her beg! She's going crazy!"

"Yeah she is! I know I couldn't stand an assault like this! But no matter how much she begs her feet explicitly say to tickle her." The girl smiled as her and Ally continued to scrub their brushes all around Hailey's bare tattooed feet.

The other two girls walked over to Hailey's sides. One of the girls handed Hailey's Mother a set of electric toothbrushes.

"Here switch between theses and you fingernails in her armpits, it'll drive her mad!" The girl said with an evil smile.

Hailey's Mother turned on the electric toothbrushes. Hailey heard thew whir of the brushes as her Mother moved them closer and closer to her sensitive underarms.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MOM STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" Hailey screamed as the buzzing brushes hit her soft skin.

The two other girls began to tickle Hailey's ribs and sides.

"Awwww is Mommy being mean?" One of the girls teased.

Hailey could only laugh in reply.

"Four brushes on your feet, four flossers in between your toes, 4 hands on your sides, and two electric toothbrushes under your arms. You must be going insane! I bet you want us to stop don't you?" The other Girl taunted.

"Yes!" Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Hailey answered.

"Well just use your key silly." The girl teased holding up the key hung around Hailey's next.

Hailey threw her head back as all her ticklers increased their efforts launching her into ticklish agony. She didn't think her situation could get any worse.

"So can we take her clothes off?" Asked one of the new girls.

"Mom?" Kelly asked.

"Well I suppose we should check for more tattoos." Hailey's Mother said with a smile.

The three young girls were giddy with happiness as they began to tear Hailey's clothes from her body leaving her completely naked locked in stocks in front of her Mother and Sister. The three girls gave Hailey and evil smile as they began to pour bottle after bottle of the sensitizing lotion directly onto Hailey making sure not to miss an inch.

"Well, no other tattoo's" Kelly said as she and Justine began taking their place straddling Hailey's legs.

"Please! No more! I can't take any more?" Hailey begged.

"Wanna Bet!" Ally said scrubbing both her brushes on her Sister's helpless soles.

"You're going to take everything we give you!" Said the girl next to Ally as she began her assault as well.

Soon everyone was ruthlessly tickling Hailey's naked super sensitive body as she screamed in objection.

"Look at her thrashing!" One of the girl said while squeezing Hailey's hips.

"I know she's loosing it! This is the most intense session I've ever been part of." The other girl said.

Suddenly the door opened everyone looked up to see a pair of brightly colored sock with "It's My Birthday" written on the soles poke through the door. Followed by six girls carrying another girl who along with the socks was wearing a tank top reading "Birthday Girl!". The apparent birthday girl looked in horror as Hailey continued to scream for mercy that would not come.

"You can't!" The girl screamed! "Not that!"

"Ooopsie wrong room." One of the girls carrying the other said closing the door behind her.

Justine looked to Kelly and laughed, Kelly smiled and continued to use her flosser to great effect.

"Hey Justine." Kelly said with a wink as she began to slide her foot further back in between Hailey's legs. Just before Kelly go to her destination she felt someone grab her ankle. Kelly looked back to just in time see the girl who had been working Hailey's hips over start to rub a large portion of sensitizing lotion onto her socked foot. The girl let go and Kelly continued to move her foot into position. Once Kelly's foot rested right on Hailey's exposed pussy she began to move her foot up and down, slowly at first but getting faster and faster. The three girls Kelly and Justine all began to laugh. Hailey was a mess, torn between pleasure and pain having her wildest fantasy fulfilled but in front of her own Mother and Sister.

"How mean can we be to your daughter?" One of the mischievous girls asked.

"What do you think Ally? Has she had enough?" Hailey's Mother said.

"No way!" Ally said looking at Kelly's foot and then giving her Sister a knowing smile.

"Ok then, have fun girls." Hailey's Mother said with an evil smile. "It's ok sweetie, I've known for a long time that this is what turns you on. You should really clear the internet history on the computer once and a while."

The girls both began to use one hand to tickle while using the other to play with Hailey's now super hard nipples. They rubbed and twirled their evil fingers causing her to moan and laugh.

"Use your mouths, that way you can tickle with both hands." Justine suggested.

The two girls followed the instructions and began to lick and suck on Hailey's super sensitive nipples. With that Hailey finally let go and had the biggest orgasm of her life. She was horrified that her Mother and sister had seen her like this. Everyone continued to tickle Hailey for a few minutes as she squealed with desperate laughter, but after not to long everyone left the room but Kelly.

"See you at home dear." Hailey's Mother said with a smile as her other daughter laughed as the three young girl started to poke at her sides as they left the room.

Kelly got Hailey cleaned up, and into new clothes and escorted her out into the store. Hailey was grabbing her shoes when she noticed a wall covered in TV's. She walked over to take a closer look, each one was playing what appeared to be a preview of someones tickling session. She began to read the descriptions next to each screen.

On the first screen she saw a young girl locked in the stocks at what appeared to be a Public Fair. She read the caption, "Rachel at the Fair! Our very own Rachel tickled mercilessly for your amusement. Watch as this poor girl is teased and tortured."

On another she saw two girls locked in a plexiglass box facing each other each of the unable to access their own feet but able to access the others. The caption read "Amber and Justine in the display box."

Another monitor showed a girl with straps all over making it impossible for her to move being tickled. Hailey noticed the girl seemed to be clenching her mouth. She began to read the description, "Young 19 year old Stephenie is into extreme bondage, but she may have bit off more than she could chew when she allowed our girls to wire shut her braces preventing her from even opening her mouth. She can stop us anytime, all she has to do is ask."

The fourth screen showed a young girl locked in a set of stocks laughing hysterically. Hailey looked at the description, "Kamilla is new to America coming from Germany, she had seen our site before and decided to give us a visit at a convention. We decided to play a little joke, you see Kamilla doesn't know much English so we told her that the English word for stop was pronounced "More." We also hung up signs saying that Kamilla would be rating her Ticklers effectiveness from 1-10 and anyone who got her to 10 would win $1000. So every time Kamilla yelled "Nein" all her ticklers heard was how close they were to some cash."

The fifth screen showed a girl dressed in Emo/Scene clothes laughing as she was tickled by some preppy looking girls. Hailey read the caption, "Boy were these ladies excited to see their old high school classmate locked up in the stocks, she however was slightly less giddy. The girls enjoyed making their normally quiet and shy victim laugh and squeal under their fingers. If you're a fan of girls with brightly colored socks and dark personalities, if you like seeing brutal tickling and sadistic teasing, then this is a video for you!"

The sixth screen showed a girl strapped in behind a plexiglass barrier laughing hysterically as a crowd watched in amusement on what appeared to be a boardwalk. Hailey read the description next to the screen, "This video is a compilation of our Coin Operated Tickle Machine, for just $1.00 a minute you can watch as the helpless girl behind the glass is tickled by our devilish machine. With over two hours of footage of many different girls and places we have set up our device this video is a great deal."

The last two screens had only still image slide shows on them with the words coming soon written above the screen. On the top screen she giggled to herself as a picture of two bare soles with "Tickle Me!" written just below the toes, it the switched to show a picture of her Mother and Sister each smiling and holding a set of feathers. Hailey began to read the description "Rule number one, don't get "Tickle Me!' tattooed on your feet when you are beyond insanely ticklish. Rule number two, never let Mom find out that you did! Watch as poor Hailey is punished for going against her Mothers word."

The last screen showed a picture of a group of girls standing out in front of the store with the one in the center wearing a tank top that said "Birthday Girl" Hailey recognized her as the girl who had been carried into her torture chamber during her session. She continued to watch in amusement as the slideshow continued, a closeup of a pair of stocked feet with "It's my Birthday" written on them. A wide shot of the Birthday girl all tied up for tickling, another of her friends about to attack. Lastly a picture of her toe tied feet with eight birthday candles between her toes as her fiends lit them. The last picture had the caption "Blow out your candles Birthday Girl!" Hailey could tell from the look on the girls face that she was desperately trying to blow any amount of air she could towards the lit candles between her toes.

Hailey walked back over to the counter and talked to the girl she had met when she first came into the store.

"How much for all those videos?" Hailey asked pointing to the TV's.

"All of them? Let's see," The girl said with a smile. "About $200 for the ones on display."

"Oh wow... I don't have that kind of money." Hailey said discouraged. "Could I pay another way?"

"Well, we might be able to work something out." The girl said with a smile.

"Alright, how about I come in here every Saturday, from open to close and in return I get free access to everything in the store."

"I think we can do that." the girl smiled printing Hailey up a contract. "So every Saturday you're expected to be here from noon to 3am, you'll get two half hour meals. You waive any rights to be released other then for emergencies, you must wear the clothes provided and submit to any of the following: Bondage, Tickling, Being stripped, Forced Orgasm, and Public Humiliation. Any other acts will be agreed upon on a case by case basis." Hailey eagerly signed the paperwork.

"Hey Rachel!" The girl yelled. "We have a new girl."

Rachel walked over and grabbed a bag from under the desk handing it to Hailey. "You willing to work the rest of today?" She asked.

"Sure." Hailey said looking at the clothes in the bag. The bag contained underwear short gym shorts and some tank tops that said "Tickle Slave" on the back across the shoulder blade and "Show No Mercy!" on the front. It also had multiple pairs of ankle socks in assorted colors and sayings with one word on each foot such as "No Mercy" "Don't Stop" "Tickle Me" and "Tickle Slave".

"Get changed," Rachel said with a smile. "and don't bother putting on socks."

Hailey kicked off her shoes and socks and began to get into her new clothes.

"Once she's changed gag her and put her in the stocks out in front of the store, the foot traffic will be picking up for the dinner rush soon and it'll keep right up until after the bars close at 2." Rachel smiled to the other girl who escorted Hailey out front locked her in the stocks and set up a sign with tips on tickling techniques and a table full of tickling tools. She then coated Hailey in a healthy coating of the sensitizing lotion.

"The local crowd know about this attraction every Saturday night it get's pretty busy downtown and there is always a steady flow of regulars as well as curious newcomers willing to torment a ticklish little girl who can't escape." The girl teased. "And with those Tattoos they'll have no question as to what to do. Have fun! See you at 3."

Hailey braced herself as a curious young couple walked up to her and began to read the sign. With a giggle the young girl picked up two hair brushes and sat cross legged at Hailey's feet. Her boyfriend began to video tape as the young girl began to scrub the brushes up and down Hailey's bare feet.

"Coochie Coochie Coo!" The young girl teased as a crowd began to gather.

So I am looking for some feedback as to my next story, Any of the ones featured on the TV Screens except "Rachel at the Fair" Which I've already posted can be options or I can continue with Hailey's story. I hope to get to all of them eventually but I want to know what you would like to see. Just leave a comment with your vote. Also any suggestion are welcomed. Thanks!

Unbelievable....
Your stories are incredibly good and have become my favorite ones too read......keep them coming....would love too read one about the birthday girls experience.

Another great story from you! I love your work a great deal. If I had to say, it seems like any of those side stories would be fine but so would Haileys. Situations like Ambers / Haileys (where they don't get the exact "light treatment" they may have thought they signed up for) are amazing though. Look forward to reading more by you :)

This is a fantastic story. Brilliantly written, with some excellent details and great characters. Awesome work! :)

Easily my favorite new author. Another great story. Looking forward to seeing more.

I rarely post. But this is highly deserving of praise. Extremely well done!

ALL OF THEMMM!!! they all sound as good as the ones youve written youre a writing genious!!!! yours have been my favorite stories on here ive been here around 8 yrs off n on KEEP GOING nothing you write could be bad!!!!! awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!

please the emo girl! I would love to read a story your stile where a cute but deviant busty, pale emo girl is bound and tickled out of it. Maybe tricked into it by a friend/family who want to get her out of the emo lifestile. And they would invite her old friends from the cheerleader squad, where she was too before changing. Something like this would be great. And if you manage to get a bit of orgasm denial or edging into it I will forever bow before your greatness.

I've got a few stories in the works as well as a sort of "Bio" story for the girls who work at the store. Hope to have a new one in a week or two.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back