• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any foot tickling requests?

vocif

TMF Novice
Hey guys. The Copyright Incident stories involving Katy Perry are almost complete and I'm looking into other ideas at the moment. However, rather than just write my own ideas I wondered if anyone had any particular ideas or requests for foot tickling stories - involving celebrities, fictional characters or indeed anyone.

Feel free to give any details about how the feet should be tickled as well if indeed anyone does have any such requests.

hello, good evening everyone. merry christmas

please check PM inbox. i've sent something to you :)

I think ill throw some charcters into the discussion. How about Brennan from Bones of Beckett from Castle?

Socked tickling. Which is the absolute best; slowly removing someone's shoes and socks, the act of depriving their last bit of protection as they go insane

AJ Lee getting continuously tickle tortured on her bare feet for hours on end by the cast members of Total Divas, with AJ getting her revenge by tracking down, tying up, and getting back at the Total Divas, one by one, by revenge tickling them so bad they pee themselves.

Ok thanks. Feel free to pm me with any specific request or ideas if you want.

I think after all this years we are still missing a good Desperate Housewives story, with Eva Longoria foot tickled to insanity by each of the other character...

I would like to see Florida from Progressive Ins tickled. Her shoes and socks slowly removed to expose her bare feet and then tickle tortured. The best part is that her tormentor is Jessica from State Farm!!!

I would like a story with felicia day, she is very nerdy and I think she has very sensitive skin ;)

Thanks for the requests so far. Any ones not involving a celebrity as well?

You know, I did notice that all the story "ideas" concerned the "who?," ... but not the "what?, where?, how? or why?" So I was glad to see your follow-up remark,.... One original plot idea is worth all the celebrities on the planet. I guess I just don't understand the cult of celebrity that seems to be so entrenched out there. But it gives me an idea......

Well, I'm not sure if you know these characters from the TV show 'Once Upon a Time' but I would love a story where Emma Swan tickles Regina Mills' feet. Thanks!!

If you want to make a story from a movie, i think this one would be good

http://www.youtube.com/[/url] watch?v= O8k4FQLmZSs

the plot will be as simpilest: Shania edwards challange Lisa Temple to running short track. Lisa lost to Shania, and she must give her Gold Running Shoes to Shania, and she must obey what Shania ask. Shania tickling Lisa feet and make her feet very sensitive and she can not running anymore.

i fully support a lot of these requests! tina fey, kaley cuoco, eva longoria...all yes! i don't know whether you've seen orange is the new black? if not i guess this is a little redundant...but a tickling story within those walls would be great, be it hazing from other inmates or punishment...perhaps the guards would make the girls tickle each other for their entertainment and i think there was a thing about the girls not getting proper shoes until they'd beenthere a while or something. so much could happen.

I would like a resistance tickle like holding feet together or else something happens or hanging feet while holding something important with hands or if you laught it will trigger itch powder to fall on your body. idk but I like resisting laughting story

A part I like in a story is where the tickler removes the ticklees socks slightly, then ties them to something over head and challenges the ticklee to keep them on whilst tickling them, then they slowly remove more and more

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back