• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OekakiTickles' BOUND BY DUTY comic series Now @ MTJpub.com! NEW 01/01/14

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

BOUND BY DUTY COMIC SERIES
Art & Story by OekakiTickles
Edited by AnnieHall

A SHORT HISTORY OF OEKAKITICKLES BOUND BY DUTY SERIES

OekakiTickles’ epic old-school fantasy adventure comic series, BOUND BY DUTY made its debut in June 2012 and has enjoyed two comic and one special pin-up release to date.

I am very pleased to announce that OekakiTickles has joined the MTJ Publishing family of artists and authors and that his BOUND BY DUTY series will be exclusively available at MTJpub.com

BOUND BY DUTY #1

Princess Gabriella is kidnapped by the renowned Sorcerer Morlack while being visited and protected by Lady Bow, the Wood Elf Wren Vall’en and Animal half-breed Ki’alla. With all of the men off at war, and Bound by Duty, Lady Bow sets out to rescue her ward. She is accompanied by Gabriella's friends Wren and Ki’alla, while she journeys through the Ancient’s Pass on their way to Morlack’s Tower. What they don't know, is that Princesses of all kingdoms, and known dimensions, have already suffered similar fates.

Can our heroes save the Princess, find the others and escape with their own laughter in-tact? Or are they just doomed to find their princess is in another Castle, in another dimension? Don't let my humor take away from the serious tone and art-style of the project: Just take a look for yourself.

A Tickle Torture, Fetish Comic. Bound by Duty is an Old-School Fantasy Adventure set in the Magical World of Ashra.

Item Features

• 15 pages plus cover!
• 75+ Comic Panels!
• Foot and Upper-Body Tickling!
• Breast and Naughty Tickles!
• Art & Story by OekakiTickles!
• M/F and F/F Tickling!
• Digital Download PDF format

Product and Ordering Information

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and preview page below......

Save 25% off of BOUND FOR DUTY #1!
This offer is good until 01/31/14

BOUND BY DUTY #2

Issue 02 picks back up with Lady's Bows struggle against Marauding Ogres, and then turns it's attention to the fate of Ki'Alla, who's whereabouts were left unmentioned after the opening of Issue 01 (For sake of more pages with Tickling)!

Ki'alla, like the others, awakens alone in the Ancient's Pass... except set upon by Bandits! Under the command of the Sorcerer Morlack, the Conswalli Twins and their gang are tasked with the immediate capture of Ki'alla and her friends. Fortunately for the cast, Morlack's mis-casting of a teleportation spell sent them all scattered throughout the Ancient's Pass, Unfortunately for Ki'alla, the Conswalli twins aren't convinced that Morlack's spell suffered any flaw.

What follows is a devious attempt by the Conswallis to discover the locations of Ki'alla's missing comrades... by most familiar means. If only Half-Elves like Ki'alla weren't known for being considered the most ticklish Species in all the known realms.

A Tickle Torture, Fetish Comic. Bound by Duty is an Old-School Fantasy Adventure set in the Magical World of Ashra.

Item Features

• 15 pages plus cover!
• 75+ Comic Panels!
• M/F and F/F Tickling!

Attachments

• BBD01_Cover.jpg
    BBD01_Cover.jpg
    994.3 KB · Views: 340
  • BBD01_Preview.jpg
    BBD01_Preview.jpg
    836.4 KB · Views: 791
  • BBD02_Cover.jpg
    BBD02_Cover.jpg
    723.2 KB · Views: 259
  • BBD02_Preview.jpg
    BBD02_Preview.jpg
    800.3 KB · Views: 584
Last edited:
attachment.php

GABRIELLA
BOUND BY DUTY PINUP TICKLING GALLERY #1
Art & Story by OekakiTickles
Edited by AnnieHall

GABRIELLA: Bound by Duty Pinup Tickling Gallery #1

Following the release of BOUND BY DUTY #1, OekakiTickles decided to put together a compilation of ideas and character designs in the form of a tickling PINUP gallery which lead to development of this collection of stunning tickling pinups with the added bonus of a five page tickling comic featuring the very beautiful, but Bitchy Princess (Gabriella) being tickled by 4 of her maids![/B]

Item Features

• 10 Gorgeous Pin-ups + Cover
• 10 Biographies!
• 5 Comic Pages!
• M/F and F/F Tickling!

GAB01_Cover.jpg GAB01_Preview.jpg

Last edited:
really great comcis, and wonderful art:lover:
This is a must have for all tickling fans :D
And the story is great and real sexy too:lover:

Impending BBD3 announcement soon I hope.

Seconded. BBD3 is a MUST DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So excited that all this has finally come together.

OT + MTJ = OMFG!

Always been a huge fan as you know, OT. And looking so very very forward to the future of your work for the MTJ Mafia.

And so SO excited to see these comics again. Some of my all time faves.

This is a seriously cool start to 2014!!!

B

Splendid! These releases are really intense in tickling action and a must have for serious fetish art collectors. There is unique flair in execution of line strokes and the style is remarkable.
A warm welcome to OekakiTickles for joining MTJ (<<< he’s awesomesauce :))!

Thanks so much Jim! I appreciate all the hard work you're putting in a great deal! Apologies for my delayed response! I'm EXHAUSTED! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

really great comcis, and wonderful art:lover:
This is a must have for all tickling fans :D
And the story is great and real sexy too:lover:

Deemon-Tickle! I really appreciate all of your support, and I have definitely noticed it! Don't think that I haven't! It is because of guys like you that I shall continue to do my best with each issue and piece that I do... which means a lot of agony for myself! Lol! Still! I shall strive to improve! 8)

Impending BBD3 announcement soon I hope.

Well... Um... Am I allowed to just talk about stuff like this anymore? Well, all I can say is this: If I told you, you'd probably end up on this list of Jim's I keep hearing about. Even mentioning said list is dangerous enough. So dangerous that many a boot quakes in fear... after being removed that is. o-O

Me? Don't worry about me. I'm a ninja.

Seconded. BBD3 is a MUST DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So excited that all this has finally come together.

OT + MTJ = OMFG!

Always been a huge fan as you know, OT. And looking so very very forward to the future of your work for the MTJ Mafia.

And so SO excited to see these comics again. Some of my all time faves.

This is a seriously cool start to 2014!!!

B

Thanks again Super B! X) You know I love you guys. And at the end of the day, we all love the same things don't we? Women bound and sent into ticklish pleading, erotic throes, breaking the shincaps/knees of those that don't pay their protection money... and street-sweepers! Because what's the world coming to when you can't wipe out an opposing family in broad daylight and wisk away their wives and women for your own tickling pleasure? Hm? Not for the good I say. No, sir.

I pray I never have to live in such a world.

Oh! And it's good to be here too! 8)

Splendid! These releases are really intense in tickling action and a must have for serious fetish art collectors. There is unique flair in execution of line strokes and the style is remarkable.
A warm welcome to OekakiTickles for joining MTJ (<<< he’s awesomesauce :))!

Much love all around Bohemianne!! Thank you! I keep trying to evolve my style, and I REALLY hope everyone will enjoy what I'm cooking up- eerrr... NOT, maybe... possibly.... kinda hopefully... cooking up.... never. >->

*Whispers to Super B* Jim didn't hear that right? How good is his hearing?

^.^ Anywho! Thanks again Bohemianne! I really am grateful for those of you that not only look at the erotic tickling fetish side, but also the artistic, pain in my arse side of my work!

Tschüss!

Deemon-Tickle! I really appreciate all of your support, and I have definitely noticed it! Don't think that I haven't! It is because of guys like you that I shall continue to do my best with each issue and piece that I do... which means a lot of agony for myself! Lol! Still! I shall strive to improve! 8)

Tschüss!

:) You are such a great person :) I'm sorry that I force you to do your best :D... just kidding. I like it :D:D:D
I'm happy you noticed, and cannot wait to see more made by you:D There are some of your commission I really want to see :lover:
...and your new comics... and moar :D

I am glad for you, OT. I have greatly enjoyed the series thus far and can not wait to see it completed. I will be watching for it and make it a must buy.

:) You are such a great person :) I'm sorry that I force you to do your best :D... just kidding. I like it :D:D:D
I'm happy you noticed, and cannot wait to see more made by you:D There are some of your commission I really want to see :lover:
...and your new comics... and moar :D

Don't worry!! I've got your commish just about done... I've just been working on... A surprise of sorts! >;) and yes, I do notice! I'm just bad at making people feel if I do unless I just say it outright! So i am! Thank you!!'

I am glad for you, OT. I have greatly enjoyed the series thus far and can not wait to see it completed. I will be watching for it and make it a must buy.

Thanks much! I'm not giving up on it! Life has just been very twisty and turny lately. I'm motivated though! We've got a few medieval hotties that still need a good tickling amiright? >:)

Really think so?! I was so worried my older comics look dated, but everyone seems to really like them! Thank you!! 8)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back